Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 512146 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Congratulations on Pissing Jordan Off
« Reply #2430 on: April 15, 2011, 09:25:07 pm »

"Damn, that was close. Great piloting Hoke, without ya' we would've been toast."

Get out of my seat and eat my likely-cold food while going to the cockpit.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: April 15, 2011, 09:42:16 pm »

Dom finished her shower with a general glare at her surroundings; there was no way of knowing if Hoke could actually see her or not but if he did she wanted him to know she disapproved of his bullshit spying. Probably aren't any cameras in the bathrooms though, this is a luxury ship not a prisoner transport or anything. After drying off, grabbing a clean uniform, putting her armor and weapons back into place, and tying her damp hair back, she left the room and headed towards the cockpit. "So what do we do now?" she asked Taric - and Hoke too, since he was there and all. "Because if you asked me I'd say we should try to regroup with the Unchained and put in work going over this thing, switching it up a little. Y'know, new paint job, improve the engines, change the name... that kind of thing."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: April 15, 2011, 09:43:41 pm »

"If we can find the base. No doubt the techies are looking for us right now, losing something like this ought to piss them off."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: April 15, 2011, 10:03:08 pm »

"Yeah, that's what I mean." Dom leaned a shoulder on the nearest wall. "We gotta modify this thing in some way, they probably got the specs on file or somethin'. Wish we'd thought to ask where the hell the others were headed," she said with a sigh. "Hey, Nate. Can you poke around in the systems and see if any records are on this ship, like who it's registered to, what brand of vehicle it is, that kind of thing?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: April 15, 2011, 10:04:38 pm »

"We could paint it, but it won't hide the distinct model of shuttle. Though I do wonder which manufacturer built this."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: April 15, 2011, 10:15:43 pm »

"We can't fly around in circles forever, well I can for the next couple centuries, but you guys are going to become acutely limited by the lack of food and water in a week or two. There are a few colonies under the trees that we can reach in a day or so with me having to dodge frickin' trees every today. Alhrim, New Okmulgee, and Hensfield are all farming colonies, no more than 400 people apiece.  Allen and Paitr are mining camps, maybe twice that each with a heavier Technocrat presence." The same crackling sigh as before comes through. "The computer systems border on the spectacularly unhelpful, 'on the surface' is not a good answer to 'Where is it?', I just want you all to appreciate the mental stress I'm putting myself through on your behalf."

"Yeah, that's what I mean." Dom leaned a shoulder on the nearest wall. "We gotta modify this thing in some way, they probably got the specs on file or somethin'. Wish we'd thought to ask where the hell the others were headed," she said with a sigh. "Hey, Nate. Can you poke around in the systems and see if any records are on this ship, like who it's registered to, what brand of vehicle it is, that kind of thing?"

"One moment mon amour, the computer is being difficult again." The cockpit is silent before a couple seconds. "Well I must commend your excellent taste, this is a Rolls Royce Silver Seraph, model V. Last owned by Arbiter Jordan Amelius Yule, he then donated the vehicle to 'training facility #4' after he was promoted to Grand-Arbiter. On a more personal note, next time take a longer shower and go cold then hot, it fogs up the glass less."
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: April 15, 2011, 10:18:46 pm »

"Rolls royce?! Oh they're going to be pissed now. A farming colony sounds good as we'll need the food and such. And how'd you know about Dom's shower?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: April 15, 2011, 10:20:23 pm »

PERVERT AI OMG EWW.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: April 15, 2011, 10:21:10 pm »

And you're surprised?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: April 15, 2011, 10:21:34 pm »

"Rolls royce?! Oh they're going to be pissed now. A farming colony sounds good as we'll need the food and such. And how'd you know about Dom's shower?"

"Thermal sensors that regulate the water and climate control, not perfect but it's better than nothing, cold water makes the silhouette more... prominent as well." For being a ship Hoke gives the impression of leering very well.

PERVERT AI OMG EWW.

He's coping with being a computer, how would you feel?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: April 15, 2011, 10:22:55 pm »

"Why do I have a feeling you'e either lying or have a recording of it?"

$10 says he gets whacked for this.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: April 15, 2011, 10:23:13 pm »

And you're surprised?
Not really.

PERVERT AI OMG EWW.

He's coping with being a computer, how would you feel?
I would control myself and not be a pervert.

$10 says he gets whacked for this.
How? He's an AI.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: April 15, 2011, 10:24:22 pm »

Taric, Not Nathaniel....

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: April 15, 2011, 10:25:46 pm »

"You're pretty damn lucky that you don't have a physical body or you'd find your head jammed so far up your ass it would be dissolving in your own digestive fluids," Dom groused. "And I'm damn sure not taking cold showers for your benefit." She raised her left hand and pointed at her ring finger... then realized her gauntlet was in the way, took it off, and pointed again. "See this? It means 'Mrs. Dominique Wakeman,' thank you very much." She put her gauntlet back on and took a deep breath, pinching the bridge of her nose as she calmed down.

"Yeah, I'm with you Taric. We should check with the others but a small place like Hensfield sounds pretty good right now."

If he has a recording of it and Dom finds out murders will ensue.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: April 15, 2011, 10:27:16 pm »

Just get taric to mess with his coding.
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 602