Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526362 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Shiren is badass, the help is incompetent.
« Reply #2085 on: April 07, 2011, 06:30:14 pm »

No loss there.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: April 07, 2011, 06:30:37 pm »

I hope I can crit Trollans face off and wear it like a halloween mask. But i've always believed in the power of positive negative thinking!
Of course, I'll likely mow you down with my SMGs before you can do so.

Then mow down Trol too.

But at least I'll have gotten you. :P

You'll feel bad if I become a recurring boss then, though.

Remember to say, "There was no way he could of survived that!" next time you see me :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: April 07, 2011, 06:32:22 pm »

To be fair, we wouldn't care anyway.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: April 07, 2011, 07:42:36 pm »

James Evan/Bond

"GAH! WHAT... IS... HAPPENING?!" Duck and dive, whilst stopping blanking my mind. Charge at the repeating thugs, grabbing at their guns.

[Fighting 5+1, Confirm critical 6, dodge 3, super-critical confirmed] You spin through the air, [Str 4+1 Vs str 3] grabbing the gun away from one with your right hand and [Str 3+1 Vs 2] grabbing the other thugs gun away with your left. You then plant a gun barrel in the ear of each and kill them with their own weapons. Your dream, their death. [Intuition 5] On a hunch you check both guns, yep. Both still completely full.

The dream shifts suddenly, the colors becoming more saturated and the world slightly grainier... When the world stops shifting you find yourself in a Tux in an apartment... A very old style apartment. As you watch the guns in your hands shift into a pair of Walther PPKs.

[Intuition 4] Oh no. You recognize this place. This is the hotel from one of the old James Bond movies that you picked up at a junk sale years ago. Both of the thugs are still on the floor now, both dressed in bad suits. Okay, you're James Bond. You can do this.

2 Walther PPKs received.   

Spoiler: James Evan/Bond (click to show/hide)

---

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Tarran Smith

Grab Sleipnirs, shoot Altris.

Still blinded from Teague's lightshow you draw both sleipnirs and prepare to perforate Altris, and anyone who gets in your way. [Quickshot 1-1, 1-2 (Bonus negated) Oh God no... What have you done? ] Yelling bloody murder you burn metal at Altris. Gauss slugs fly and hit everyone around Altris and his thugs. [Trol Armor 2, Dom Armor 2, Ellen Armor 6] Trol and Dom get the worst of your 'help' catching several slugs in the back and arms. Ellen was out of most of it thanks to being on the ground from Trol's outburst. (Trol Armor -6 HP -12, Dom Armor -8 -10 HP, Saun Armor -7)

---

Acolyte

The acolyte readies his rifle again, firing on Taric. [Quickshot 1] Tarran's inability to aim seems to be catching, and the Acolyte shoots the blinded trooper in the back. [Trooper Armor 4-1] (Trooper 2 Armor -20, trooper is Slightly hurt)

---

Trooper 2

[Morale 4+1] Surprised and burned at being shot in the back the trooper still manages to follow Shiren's orders and shoot Taric. [Quickshot 3+1] The heavy gauss slug blasts a chip of one of the armor plates but Taric is unharmed. (Taric Armor -19) 

---

Trol Grane

Trol starts singing this song, (preferably 3:26 to 3:36) while he slaughters Shiren in any way possible.

[Sanity 2, Insanity 5, Random target 4, Saun] Continuing to fixate on Saun you babble next to nonsense, those around can make out that you have some deluded notion that Altris Shiren is your wife of 18 years. [Quickshot 6, Confirm critical 3, Saun Armor 3-4, Critical confirmed  :'( ] Screaming you shoot another blast of white light into your companion, depriving her of useful things like an upper body. The bits of your former companion roll and skitter in little bleeding patterns on the floor. You giggle.

Saun, Unchained Shadow, Has been killed.
Hostile environment suit has been destroyed.

---

Altris Shiren

Personal-Shiren keep hacking away at Trol Grane until one of us dies
Acolyte-bring out his rifle and fire at any enemies not engaging in melee
Useless grunts-Draw and fire their GUNS at Taric. Assuming they remembered to bring them. Idiots.

... You stare for moment at the man who just gunned down a member of his own team, he beams at you benignly. You wonder where the unchained got these people. [Melee 6+2, Confirm critical 4, Trol dodge 2, Critical confirmed] Not one to waste advantage you draw both hands back and ram them through the tatters of his armor and into Trol's guts. His body squishes gorily. (Trol Armor -5 HP -25)

Your hands are currently inside Trol's body, you will roll next round for additional damage up to and including evisceration. Trol Is Mortally wounded, and will die next round unless he makes a soak roll of 4 or better or receives treatment.

---

Jamie Teague

Unable to see anything beyond his shield of light he continues to pour energy into making the room as lit as possible.

---

Dominique Wakeman

Dom cursed as the guy she'd decked earlier started getting up. "All right," Dom said to Taric's order and instead turned the Fuath on the acolyte as she fell back.

People you hit should just stay the fuck down, whether you hit them your fist or your brain shouldn't matter. You fire a stream of acid at the now erect acolyte. [Quickshot 4 Vs Dodge 2] Spraying the man down pretty well despite his attempts to flee.

Acolyte Armor corroding. -10 Armor(3)
Acolyte corroding. -5HP(3)

---

Taric Sizier

Open fire on Shiren. "Shit!, Leave Trol and shiren alone, Trol can handle himself!. GET OUT OF MELEE RANGE!"

You fire on Shiren with the gauss slugs while aiming the laser portion of your rifle in. [Quickshot 2] [Luck 2] It was an easy mistake to make, with Shiren holding his guts and all... You accidentally shoot Trol instead of Shiren. [Trol armor roll 2] (Trol Armor -4 HP -8) [Trol Soak 4+1] You manage not to aggravate his condition of dying any further than it is.

---

Trooper 1

As Taric shoots Trol again the other trooper fires his Piru on him. [Quickshot 4+1] [Taric Armor 2] The weakened armor can't take the full force of the blow this time a flash of pain makes its way through the heavy plates. (Armor -16 HP -5)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 07:45:06 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: April 07, 2011, 07:45:23 pm »

RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. KILL THEM BOTH! OPEN FIRE!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 A hero dies, and another is dying.
« Reply #2090 on: April 07, 2011, 07:47:03 pm »

RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. KILL THEM BOTH! OPEN FIRE!

Both= Trol And Altris?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: April 07, 2011, 07:47:50 pm »

... XD XDXDXDXDXDXD

Take my gun and carefully look around, moving forward as James Bond does. Watch out for the man with the golden gun.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: April 07, 2011, 07:50:47 pm »

Yes. I WILL KILL HIM FOR NOT LETTING ME ROLL A ONE WHILE HITTING ON SAUN!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: April 07, 2011, 07:53:33 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAAAAAAUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!! DAMN YOU AND YOUR MADNESS TROLLAN!

TARICUS, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MARKING?! I KINDA NEEDED THAT DAMMIT. I CAN'T SEE!

Try to guess the location of one of the Pirus. Shoot in that direction.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: April 07, 2011, 08:04:38 pm »

Mindbar, You're cut off from Altris' head again now. Didn't put into into effect last turn because it seemed too cruel to make you lose 10 Stamina for nothing.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: April 07, 2011, 08:07:22 pm »

Oh. Damn.

Well, you guys had better get down while I'm shooting. Since I'm headless-chicken blind here.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: April 07, 2011, 08:18:01 pm »

You better bet your ass I will get back in the waiting list.

THE ESSENCE OF TROL GRANE WILL LIVE ON!
Bite Shiren in the face, then shoot him one last time.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: April 07, 2011, 08:19:08 pm »

Boy, If we kill shiren before he kills you, I'm going to finish what he started.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: April 07, 2011, 08:30:28 pm »

Name: Clancy Burns
Appearance: A stick-thin scientist/mechanic hybrid, wearing a labcoat he ALWAYS keeps clean.
Profession: Fabricator
Skills: Mechanics 2, Talking 2, Diplomacy 1
Character Bio: An average scientist, Clancy wanted his life to mean more. Once he discovered the horrors of the Technocracy, he knew just what he had to do.
Stats
Strength (Str): 2
Dexterity (Dex):5
Endurance (End):3
Charisma (Char):6
Intelligence (Int):7
Willpower: (Will):2

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: April 07, 2011, 08:32:43 pm »

Shiren was now very thoughtful. He was already imagining how he would artfully arrange all the bodies in his trophy den. Taric would be the bottom of the pyramid, and Dominic would be holding the butter...

Now, Gentlemen, THIS is a party. I'll get out the streamers!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 602