Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527098 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"No... no... it was my fault... *Cough* I was being stupid, I still haven't learned that I'm not the type to charge into combat... *Cough* Dom, if I don't make it, you're the new leader. Keep Taric in line for me, please..." *Insert generic sad music*
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Come on, boss, you ain't dead yet," Dom said, with a worried, distracted smile as she pulled supplies out of her kit. "Don't be such a pessimist. I'll get you back on your feet, just like last time." Me, lead? she thought as she opened a pack of bandages. ...that explosion must've hit him harder than I thought. Then again... guess I am the next best choice? Shit, this is bad. "Don't talk, OK? you'll make your injuries worse." She moved slightly so that if anyone wanted to continue taking shots at Tarran they'd have to shoot through her first, even though it meant leaving her back to the enemy. She had already lost too many people throughout her life to let him go without a fight.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

James Evan

Anyway, James thought. With the acolyte no longer controlling the world, maybe he could try to use his will to end the dream.

[Will roll 4] You concentrate, trying to bend the dream to your will. Everything goes hazy for couple of seconds and you catch a glimpse of a metal ceiling and for a moment vertigo grips you as your body tries to reconcile the feeling of lying down and the feeling of standing up at the same time. Funky. The dream then firms up again exactly as it was before, [intuition 2] that's not right at all.... You're sure that means something but you can't quite put your finger on it.

---

Tarran Smith

Sit there bleeding.

You lay slumped against the wall and have fun bleeding for a little while, [Endurance 2] you're losing blood like crazy and you feel cold as ice in your own skin. Your wounds don't hurt quite so much anymore though...

Tarran Is unconscious.
---

Trol Grane

Throw an ORS kit at Tarran, Then try to dodge gunfire.

You throw your full ORS pack to Tarran, [Dex 1-1-1 Concussion, stunned] in your woozy state you throw it full strength into is face where it smashes into his head an bounces back into your lap. If he hadn't lost so much blood he'd have a killer nosebleed about now, oops. Maybe you should just sit here and try to be a smaller target, yeah, that's what Joseph says to do.

---

Dominique Wakeman

"Shit, should've seen that coming," Dom muttered to herself. Getting out her medical kit, she moved to Tarran's side. "Hold still, I'll patch you up. Trol if you can cover me for a minute I'll get to you next," she said over her shoulder.

Trol appears busy throwing things at Tarran but you still move to bodyshield Tarran and treat him with your medical kit. [Fighting 3+1, Dex 4, Int 2, luck 3, Treatment progress 12/20 -Stun cancels medkit skill boost-] You can't stabilize him in time, you're going to lose him if the others don't have a brilliant plan.

---

Taric Sizier

Get up there and lay down suppressing fire!

Barking out a quick series of orders you run after the rest of your group, Firing pretty blindly up the stairway with the Frankenstein. [Luck 4] Fate is on your side though and your aim and ricochet holds true even through the haze from the explosion. (Trooper armor -10) You don't think you could have done too much damage with that shot in the dark, but you can only hope that they'll back off like they did last time.

---

Jamie Teague & Ellen Saun

Saun helps lay down some covering fire, Teague takes the used pack of Trol's ORS capsules and heals Tarran & Trol.

Saun fires a barrage of spikes from her Renfield with Taric, trying to keep the Enemy's head down and tail tucked. [Luck 3] Her small and silent spikes strike sparks of the curve of the stairs ahead and make it clear that someone is shooting but she doesn't actually hit anything.

Teague loots Trol and grabs one of his ORS packs, administering aid to Tarran first. Trol is still regenerating and cannot use another until he's finished. (Tarran health +5, life threatening conditions healed.)

---

Troopers

No more weapons fire comes down the stairs, it's safe to say that the Troopers have faded back up the stairs again. You count it among your favors that the Technocrats don't give their grunt training regimens enough free will to decide when to disobey an order, if they'd rushed you that could have been hairy. 

Status

Warning: Tarran Smith health below 10%
Danger: Trol Grane health below 50%

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile

help dom with the surgery

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OH THANK GOD

I owe all of you guys. I have a feeling it's going to take a while to repay you all...

Dream of ponies.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OH THANK GOD

I owe all of you guys. I have a feeling it's going to take a while to repay you all...

I briefly considered killing you when Trol massively failed to help you, but that would have been too cruel. If Dom had borked your surgery I really would have killed you though.

Also, Trol there's nobody there.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 11:55:02 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where's dom's action?

Take cover, they know we're here. Examine the rest of the stairwell for traps.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where's dom's action?

Right below Trol's.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Ha ha. That's what you get for begging the RNG. The RNG NEVER rolls the way you want it to.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Damn it!" Dom growled under her breath as she continued to apply her limited knowledge of first aid. Tarran was out and she knew enough to know if she couldn't move faster on this he was as good as dead. "Taric, Trol, come on, help me out here. Do that psychic thing you do where you take control of someone else's body. Keep him breathing and his heart beating," she said to her allies. "Please?"

I hope you're happy Tarran, you've made Dom beg Taric & Trol for help. You'd better survive now. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Err, Tarran is just out of the die next turn territory thanks to Teague taking one of the ORS's.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

^^ I didn't see that. The only mention of the ORSs that caught my attention was Trol bloodying his nose with it.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dominique Wakeman

"Damn it!" Dom growled under her breath as she continued to apply her limited knowledge of first aid. Tarran was out and she knew enough to know if she couldn't move faster on this he was as good as dead. "Taric, Trol, come on, help me out here. Do that psychic thing you do where you take control of someone else's body. Keep him breathing and his heart beating," she said to her allies. "Please?"

You continue patching up what the ORS isn't healing, [Fighting 3+1, dex 2+1, int 4+1, luck 2+1 Treatment 27/20, complete] pulling the shrapnel out mentally and stapling everything else closed. (Tarran Health +10) You have to admit to yourself that the flesh-stapler is fun, and you may have gone a little liberal with the staples.

---

Tarran Smith

Dream of ponies.

[Luck 3] You dream that you're in a field filled with ponies, they come up to you and nuzzle your wounds with their soft noses. It's sort of pleasant, and then they start biting. You yell in pain and alarm as the ponies surround you and start biting your wounds closed bit by bite. You come to slowly to the site of Dom leaning over you with what looks like a fist sized staple gun...

---

Trol Grane

help dom with the surgery

You end up holding a pile of bloody bandages and shrapnel fragments as Dom patches Tarran up, [Will 2] you very nearly break down sobbing again at the sight of all the blood. It's okay though, timmy is there to comfort you.

---

Taric Sizier

Being a stairway it doesn't provide much in the way of cover but you do inspect the area for any further traps and tripwires. [Intuition 5+1] Nope, all clear here. [Luck 4] You are able to salvage one of the sets of infrared emitters though.

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)
---
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 602