Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527200 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"Is that all they've got?! Some measly frag grenades and a sniper that clearly doesn't know what he's doing? I'm with you Dom!" Follow dom with both Sleipnirs armed.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile

Silently name knife on bayonet Timmy, and other knife Joseph.

"FOR PONY!!!!!!!!!!!!" charge up the stairs

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Taric, Ellen, and Jamie

"Right, you two get him, we'll keep the flank secure."

You valiantly guard the stairs with teague and saun, watching as the other half of the team barrels ahead. You get a very bad feeling just before flame and sound explodes from the stairs above.

Tarran, Dominique, Trol

Silently name knife on bayonet Timmy, and other knife Joseph.

"FOR PONY!!!!!!!!!!!!" charge up the stairs

"Is that all they've got?! Some measly frag grenades and a sniper that clearly doesn't know what he's doing? I'm with you Dom!" Follow dom with both Sleipnirs armed.
"Son of a bitch!" Dom roared, throwing down the useless remains of her shield. That shield had seen her through the first mission she'd been on and now this bastard destroyed it with a combination of explosives and small arms fire! He was going to pay. "Let's get that creep!" she yelled, charging ahead.

The three of you charge ahead, weapons drawn and ready. [Intuition 3-1, 4-1, + luck 5 Vs Difficulty 11] Not bothering to check for a second series of traps you stumble straight through the second set of infrared tripwires. Damn, crappy sniper, crappy explosives, good lure, deadly trap. More grenades roll out from jury-rigged traps, exploding in three sets in your group. [Explosives 4, 5+1, 2, Confirm critical A roll 4]

Tarran Smith: [Passive Kinetics 2, Armor roll 2, Critical Confirmed] The Triple blast slams you into the wall with enough force to stun you, [Soak roll 2+1] the pain is overwhelming but your bones aren't broken and you think you have a concussion. Small blessing. (Armor -12 -10 HP -22 -12, Stunned)

Dominique Wakeman: [Passive Kinetics 3, armor 2, critical confirmed] Like Tarran the blast hurls you sideways, knocking you into the wall. [Soak 2+1] Ungh, you've had worse. Nothing rushes to mind but you're sure you have. (-14 Armor -11 Armor HP -20 -10, stunned)

Trol Grane: [Luck 2, Armor 2, critical confirmed] The blast throws you to the floor, bouncing your head of the floor as you hit the ground. [Soak 2] Your head rings and motion makes you sick to your stomach, oh this is not good. (Armor -20 -16, HP -14 -5, stunned, concussion -1(3) )   

The sniper who led you on fires on you again, as well as a tag team partner who'd been waiting for him to come up the stairs. [Quickshot roll 4+1+1 Target stunned, confirmed critcal B roll 4, quickshot 3+1 target stunned] [Trol Armor 5, confirm failed] The first shooter hits Trol in one of the strike plates, smashing it heavily and keeping him down. (Armor -14 HP -6) [Tarran Armor roll 2] The second shooter blasts yet another hole in Tarran's borrowed armor. (Armor -8 HP -12, Tarran is Mortally Wounded and will die at the end of next round unless healed or makes a endurance save of 4 or better)

Status

Emergency: Tarran Smith is Mortally Wounded
Danger: Trol Grane health below 50%

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't blame me for the Trap, that bit was Altris Shiren's idea.

A good one too.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Smart move. As the only one capable of, well anything, do you mind if I give Saun and Teague orders?

Get up there and lay down suppressing fire!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The others can move, they just can't attack or perform psionic actions.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh shit. Shit shit shit shit shit.

Sit there bleeding.

Someone HELP!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright then.

Would there be any terminals in the base?

Saun helps lay down some covering fire, Teague takes the used pack of Trol's ORS capsules and heals Tarran & Trol.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

You missed my turn! That is if I even posted it... I think I did, but in case:
James double-feinted, faking with a right straight, then going through with a left hook until right before it hit, quickly flashing his knee at the acolyte's gut.

Edit: Nevermind- Anyway, James thought. With the acolyte no longer controlling the world, maybe he could try to use his will to end the dream.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 11:04:34 pm by Powder Miner »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

James Evan

James quickly double-feinted-- He came up with a feinted right straight, then went with a left hook, suddenly flashing his left knee into the gut of the acolyte before his hook made contact. "Yes, we WILL have fun, you.. you.." James couldn't think of a non-profane word to describe the acolyte.

Determined to get the best of the Technocrat you attack, [Dex 3, no feint bonus] trying to catch him off guard but failing to misdirect his attention for long enough to gain an advantage. [Melee 2+1 Vs Dodge 2] You knee still hits him in the gut though, [Str 3] Whumping the breath from his body and certainly giving him a good set of bruises. Well in the real world at least.

The Technocrat straightens up laughing, knife held low and prepared to sink under your ribs. Then his laughter stops, and he cocks his head to one side. After a minute he shakes his head "Sorry to cut things short here kitten, but I've got to dash. You were just starting to get claws too... Not to worry, I'll be back." His form immediately dissipates, leaving you alone in a room that isn't real. There's got to be something you can do from here...

The page before this one.
---

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

Please RNG give Tarran a 1

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Someone, please kill Ze Spy if I die.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Shit, should've seen that coming," Dom muttered to herself. Getting out her medical kit, she moved to Tarran's side. "Hold still, I'll patch you up. Trol if you can cover me for a minute I'll get to you next," she said over her shoulder.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 602