Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527103 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So you can have another outburst?"

I'll take center. Trol and dom to take point, Tarran and I in the middle and The NPC squaddies on rearguard duty.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"Pleeeeeeaaaaase?"
*Sigh* "Fine. But only after we're done."

Important question, the emergency stairs that skirt the outside of the tower can only hold 2 people abreast.

Which two people do you want on point, and who do you want in rearguard?

If Trol wants to, he can go in front. Otherwise, I'd like to go with Dom. Taric stays in the middle with his centerfold in hands with Trol(or me), and Teague and Saun in the back.

QuickEdit: Tough decision between Tarran and Trol but if Tarran's in front of everyone else there's less chance of a friendly fire incident. :3
...Good point.

I'll take center. Trol and dom to take point, Tarran and I in the middle and The NPC squaddies on rearguard duty.
...Did you just read my mind?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'm fine with that set-up then. So it's...

Dom / Trol
Taric / Tarran
Saun / Teague
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

If your roll 1 or 2 when desecrating Shiren's body you will get the first ever negative perk.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"...No. Watching you pull out eyes and cut off ears and toes is bad enough, but watching you pull out every single tooth... no. Just, no."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile

"Too bad."

If your roll 1 or 2 when desecrating Shiren's body you will get the first ever negative perk.
If I get a 5/6, you better make it good.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I get a 5/6, you better make it good.

You won't get a perk but I'll forget the moments in your history when you've been a complete pansy and give it some time with the flavor text.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

lol. ^^ I guess I'm nowhere near a perk because I tend to play in a safe manner for the most part.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

James quickly double-feinted-- He came up with a feinted right straight, then went with a left hook, suddenly flashing his left knee into the gut of the acolyte before his hook made contact. "Yes, we WILL have fun, you.. you.." James couldn't think of a non-profane word to describe the acolyte.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

James Evan

James quickly double-feinted-- He came up with a feinted right straight, then went with a left hook, suddenly flashing his left knee into the gut of the acolyte before his hook made contact. "Yes, we WILL have fun, you.. you.." James couldn't think of a non-profane word to describe the acolyte.

Determined to get the best of the Technocrat you attack, [Dex 3, no feint bonus] trying to catch him off guard but failing to misdirect his attention for long enough to gain an advantage. [Melee 2+1 Vs Dodge 2] You knee still hits him in the gut though, [Str 3] Whumping the breath from his body and certainly giving him a good set of bruises. Well in the real world at least.

The Technocrat straightens up laughing, knife held low and prepared to sink under your ribs. Then his laughter stops, and he cocks his head to one side. After a minute he shakes his head "Sorry to cut things short here kitten, but I've got to dash. You were just starting to get claws too... Not to worry, I'll be back." His form immediately dissipates, leaving you alone in a room that isn't real. There's got to be something you can do from here...

---

Tarran's Group: Immediately reaching the conclusion that this Shiren needs to die you head up the emergency stairs, Dom and Trol leading with Saun and teague bringing up the rear. All of the doors you pass are one way, meant for vacating the structure in a hurry rather than getting in. [Intuition 3, 2 + Luck 3 Vs Difficulty 11, failure.] Three turns up Trol's ankle crosses the infrared tripwire, Releasing a pair of fragmentation grenades from their concealed hole in the riser of the stair above.

Dom and Trol, [Explosion 4+1] [Dom Kinesthesia 5] [Trol luck 5] Dom registers the appearance of the grenades immediately, kneeling behind her riot shield immediately. Trol sees Dom Kneel and makes the snap judgment to get behind her, a wise move. (Riot shield -30 Armor, Dom -5 HP Trol -5 HP)

Taric and Tarran, [Explosion 4] [Tarran passive Kinetics 4+1, Taric passive kinetics 5+1] Tarran and Taric stonewall the rest of the blast on instinct, stopping it before it can continue further.

All: That could have been very messy but through a bit of incredible luck you made it out with barely a flesh wound. Then the Gunman farther up the stairs fires, [Trooper Quickshot 5] Striking Dom through the ruined riot shield, [Armor 2] (Riot shield destroyed, -16 Armor) and after firing he immediately begins beating a hasty retreat up the stairs. [Trooper dex 4] He's lost around the bend in the stair in seconds. Pursuing quickly could be dangerous, but capturing the Technocrat could be profitable...

---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Son of a bitch!" Dom roared, throwing down the useless remains of her shield. That shield had seen her through the first mission she'd been on and now this bastard destroyed it with a combination of explosives and small arms fire! He was going to pay. "Let's get that creep!" she yelled, charging ahead.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Right, you two get him, we'll keep the flank secure."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 602