Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527444 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Out of the night... (Max Villany Reached)
« Reply #1815 on: March 30, 2011, 11:53:57 pm »

But you said that I milked all the luck out of them.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: March 30, 2011, 11:54:49 pm »

You never know.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: March 30, 2011, 11:57:33 pm »

Indeed.

That also means you could get a 1 on rainbows.

Then rainbow yourself.

So, be careful when you try to rainbow me.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: March 30, 2011, 11:59:42 pm »

Can't get a one if I use the magazine ;D

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: March 31, 2011, 12:08:22 am »

Yes, you can.

Rolling a one immediately negates all of your bonus modifiers unless it really REALLY doesn't make sense. (Even Hake got his bonus junk revoked when he rolled ones.)

I look forward to the day you accidentally make yourself feel like a centerfold that's being fondled by... yourself. Huh.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: March 31, 2011, 12:09:30 am »

Well, I'll wait for myself to get punched by saun first.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: March 31, 2011, 12:14:02 am »

I look forward to the day you accidentally make yourself feel like a centerfold that's being fondled by... yourself. Huh.
That day will be both horrible and disturbingly awesome for Taric.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: March 31, 2011, 01:03:13 am »

Please do this

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: March 31, 2011, 03:14:13 am »

Don't worry Tarran, you're not alone. Dom (relatively so, anyway) and James are nice, sane people. Also thirding the Taric scenario, although given his perk I think it probably wouldn't bother him in the slightest. o.O
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: March 31, 2011, 06:17:55 pm »

James thought in a flash. If he stayed back, the bugger could use his psionic abilities to torture him. However, he didn't seem quite so strong physically, so he wouldn't be able to cope with a straight-out rush. Comforted by this knowledge, he ran at the acolyte swinging. "THIS IS FOR CAL!"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: April 01, 2011, 12:28:32 pm »

BUMP!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: April 01, 2011, 01:53:46 pm »

BUMP!

For great justice?

Running turn sometime around now, haven't been feeling well, I do apologize for the short, incoherent, and/or crappy updates in this and my other thread.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: April 01, 2011, 02:38:28 pm »

Dominique Wakeman

Dom winced and involuntarily rolled across the ground to try and put out a non-existent fire. That's gonna burn for awhile, she thought grimly as she got back to her feet. "Let's keep going. There's gotta be something here we can use other than the AI core." She grabbed the fully loaded Piru Rifle and a mag for it.

You grab an energy cell and a gauss clip, as well as the rifle that smoky the Technocrat had just reloaded.

---

Taric Sizier

Grab the radio, all power cells, all spare Piru munitions and a piru. After looting get moving.

You snag the Radio that the lead had on him as well as a rifle and all the ammunition for the rifles left on the bodies.

---

Trol Grane

grab the perfect body armor, use an ORS medkit on myself. paint "YOU WILL END UP LIKE HIM" on a wall with an arrow pionting to a corpse, then cut his nose and ears off, cut his eyes out, then write my name in their chest. make sure to include other horrible art.

You wrestle the pristine body armor of the trooper you mindfucked off of him, pausing only to grind an ORS applicator into one of your wounds. After the healing gel starts to spread through your injuries you use your knife to desecrate the body of the trooper. [Will roll 1] Partway through you lose heart and start sobbing hysterically and asking why your mother didn't love you. 

---

Tarran Smith

Get and wear the Standard body armor 60/100. Then continue down the hall.

Grumbling about Trol taking the good body armor you take a suit that is only moderately destroyed.

---

All: After Trol recovers most of his wits you continue down the hallway, his sniffles the only noise for a couple hundred paces. Saun is the first to break the silence. "Am I the only one who finds it strange that we just got ambushed when this was intended to be a surprise run? They should not have known we were going take this route, or come in at all." The corridor turns to the right and you follow it down, weapons ready. [Luck 5] You don't see or sense another soul and you take another right turn. After a couple more minutes you find the door you're looking for.

You can take the elevator up or you can take the stairs. 

---

James Evan

James thought in a flash. If he stayed back, the bugger could use his psionic abilities to torture him. However, he didn't seem quite so strong physically, so he wouldn't be able to cope with a straight-out rush. Comforted by this knowledge, he ran at the acolyte swinging. "THIS IS FOR CAL!"

[Will 4 Vs Acolyte will 3] You charge forwards, fists swinging. [Melee 1 Vs Acolyte dodge 6] The dreamspace bends and shifts, and without even moving the Technocrat wearing Cal's face is several feet to the side of where he was before and that knife of his streaks toward your side as you stagger forward. [Acolyte Melee 3 Vs Dodge 3-1 off-balance] The knife cuts across your ribs with a flash of hot pain, renewed as the edge of the steel kisses each rib in turn. You sweep you hand to your side in reflex and find the skin smooth and unmarked, the only thing wrong with you is the pain of the wound which throbs in your mind as real as the sun. "See now? I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just going to put you in agony until I'm bored with you." The knife spins through his fingers with agility and he shrugs. "Or until Shiren decides it's time to leave, either way we're going to have a lot of fun you and I."

Status

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: April 01, 2011, 02:41:06 pm »

"Could've caught them by surprise and  maybe they just took advantage of it. I say we take the stairs unless this is the bottom of the elevator shaft."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: April 01, 2011, 02:43:32 pm »

"Yeah, let's take the stairs, but let's take it quietly and slowly. Conserve our energy and avoid alerting them." Go up the stairs slowly.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 602