Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528150 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Out of the night... (Max Villany Reached)
« Reply #1680 on: March 26, 2011, 08:10:36 pm »

Payback? o.O Wouldn't be very fair though admittedly since the Abassy's a lot more powerful than the Chimera. I wonder if I can do a fork condition, like IF Tarran's initiative is higher than mine THEN throw a 5Kn, 5' slam at the two Technocrats in the back.

Sure, or you just lock your initiative behind Tarran's. So if you roll higher you automatically go just behind him.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: March 26, 2011, 08:38:37 pm »

Thanks for letting me know. I think I will go ahead and lock my initiative to behind Tarran's and slam the guys in the back, preferably trying to get the bubble between them so they go flying in different directions.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: March 26, 2011, 09:33:47 pm »

James, attempting to be as stealthy as possible, aimed his gun at the head of the armored Technocrat.
Edit: James readied his gun, and threw an empty shell (If I have one, I hope I do... If not, (probably not), James stealthily headed back to his cell and got his bonds. He then headed back, keeping his gun up, and tossed the bonds towards the side of the room they were in. Heck, it always worked in the movies... He was screwed.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 09:38:23 pm by Powder Miner »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: March 27, 2011, 01:00:54 am »

James Evan

James readied his gun, and threw an empty shell (If I have one, I hope I do... If not, (probably not), James stealthily headed back to his cell and got his bonds. He then headed back, keeping his gun up, and tossed the bonds towards the side of the room they were in. Heck, it always worked in the movies... He was screwed.

Having conveniently stuck them in your back pocket you move to throw your bonds through the door to create a diversion. [Luck roll 3] They're just standing they're waiting around, you offer a brief prayer and toss the cuffs through the door. [Luck 3] It works, well kinda. The trooper moves to pick up the bonds but the thug draws his pistol and moves to the door. You have a few seconds of surprise at best.

---

Spoiler: Initiative rolls (click to show/hide)

Taric Sizier

Take cover and aim at the bastard that shot me.

You get try to slam open one of the near doors in the hallway, and use the doorway for cover. [luck 1] It's Locked, figures. Without the cover you aim in on The front Technocrat that Trol isn't controlling.

---

Ellen Saun

Saun draws a pair of combat knives and goes into the pall of smoke after one of the Troopers. [Intuition roll 3+1] Finding the one that didn't break cover because of a smoke bomb. [Melee 5 Vs trooper Dodge 4] [Trooper armor 5] She gives him a good slash, but the armor stops any of it from getting through. (Trooper Armor -18)

---

Tarran Smith

Get up and ram the guy not being controlled by Trol that I can see. Knock him off his feet.

You charge the Technocrat, [Dex roll 3] closing the distance and [Str roll 2 Vs 4+1] getting a rifle butt in the face for your trouble. (-4 HP) [Soak roll 3] Head is spinning and ears are ringing but you're otherwise okay.

---

Trol Grane

Minion shoots one of the two not being shot at, I'll stab the last one.

The brainlocked technocrat shoots into the smoke after one of the Troopers. [Quickshot 3+1-3] Missing completely. Well, you've still got your knife. You charge into the smoke and look for a trooper to stab. [Intuition 3] In this smoke, you've got nothing.

---

Trooper (Rear)

With Saun coming at him out the smoke he starts laying about with his rifle, [Melee 3+1 Vs Saun dodge 5+1] hitting nothing but air.

---

Dominique Wakeman

Slam the guys in the back, preferably trying to get the bubble between them so they go flying in different directions.

The pair of Technocrats in the back are to far apart to get with a single shot, even if you could widen it out a bit you risk hitting Trol and Saun. You'll have settle for blasting one of them to his knees. [Slam 5' focus 5kN, 1] (-5 Stamina) It doesn't work, the force just... fizzles.

---

Jamie Teague

Slightly dismayed at his captains fail-tackle he aims in on the Trooper who smashed Tarran in the face.

---

Trooper (front)

After bashing Tarran in the face he fires again at point blank range. [Quickshot 4+1+1, Confirm critical 5, Tarran armor roll 3] Blowing a bloody hole through Tarran's light body armor. (Armor -8 HP -23)

---

Trooper (Rear)

After falling for Saun's grenade ruse the Trooper is a little slow to act, trying to find his way through the dense smoke with his rifle. [Observation 4] He finds [luck 5] Trol in the smoke and opens fire. [quickshot 2+1-3] Losing his target as quickly as he found it in the dense smoke.

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 01:54:10 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: March 27, 2011, 01:05:57 am »

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH BASTARD! YOU'RE DEAD!"

Quickly pull out both of my Sleipnirs and mow down the Trooper!

Everyone, get down.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: March 27, 2011, 01:43:26 am »

OOC: "Oh, shit!" SC saw Tarran go for his pistols and thought frantically. "Draignean, have Teague do that shield thing he does!" he ordered. "Otherwise the whole party's dead!"

IC: Dom took a deep breath to steady her nerves and tried again. Her problem was that she had tried to impact too big an area, and none of the force had reached her target. So maybe if she concentrated a little more, it would work. Focusing in on the technocrat that Trol wasn't mindbending, she projected the same amount of force, but tried to center it on his chest.

5Kn 3' on chest of Technocrat Trooper 2 (slightly hurt one).
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: March 27, 2011, 01:53:31 am »

5Kn 3' on chest of Technocrat Trooper 2 (slightly hurt one).

You know that's a brilliant thought, me putting numbers on the troopers. The next time I try to write I fight scene at 2 AM, tele-smash my head into the desk until I'm asleep.

Brains man, how do they fuckin' work?

---

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: March 27, 2011, 01:57:26 am »

Quickly pull out both of my Sleipnirs and mow down the Trooper![/b]

We all know what'll happen :

You Accidentally shoot your teammates

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: March 27, 2011, 01:59:39 am »

@Draignean: Nah, it's cool man. I was just running down the list from top-to-bottom and he's the second one down. :D

@Ze Spy: I only wish our characters knew what we knew, but the one time he managed to shoot Dom was in the middle of a firefight with her back to him.  :-\ Oh well.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: March 27, 2011, 02:00:50 am »

Quickly pull out both of my Sleipnirs and mow down the Trooper![/b]

We all know what'll happen :

You Accidentally shoot your teammates
Though it's unlikely as I'll be looking directly away from my friends.

Who knows, I may even get two 5s like I've always tried to get.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: March 27, 2011, 02:02:30 am »

And shoot your teammates with 10 clips of spikes/bullets/whatever?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: March 27, 2011, 02:07:21 am »

And shoot your teammates with 10 clips of spikes/bullets/whatever?
No, shoot you in the ass while you're still in the waiting list.

Also, Draignean, Power Miner is still in the waiting list.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: March 27, 2011, 02:11:12 am »

Tarran, you have my support. Roll that 3, 5 combo for the team! *Dom & Ellen cheerleading squad!* (Actually, wow, that's all kinds of wrong, nevermind that.)

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: March 27, 2011, 02:14:42 am »

Thanks for giving me a Sig, Tarran

which will make you hit your teammates more often

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: March 27, 2011, 02:17:00 am »

Thanks for giving me a Sig, Tarran

which will make you hit your teammates more often
:|

Just wait until I find something to mock you on. Just wait.
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 602