Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528219 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Out of the night... (Max Villany Reached)
« Reply #1665 on: March 26, 2011, 03:03:20 pm »

Tarran, you have any orders for your squaddies?
Get to any cover they can get to, and fire at any enemy.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: March 26, 2011, 03:05:40 pm »

We'll likely have to wait for a VERY huge turn to do that, though, and we'll likely need all five of us on at the same time.

True, true. But I can always dream. ^^ 25 seems like it's within reach.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: March 26, 2011, 03:47:34 pm »

Yay for pointless fluff for Tarran.

I dare you guys to make even more cheesy backstories. :P Hopefully I haven't caused you to puke with my near-nonexistent story making abilities.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: March 26, 2011, 04:10:54 pm »

*raise eyebrow* Is that a challenge I sense? I'll see about doing that myself once I finish up with NWN. (I hate quitting in the middle of a quest. Just one of those things.)

Sorry, I just wanted to write happy-Dom... even though it clearly wasn't going to last. Because I'm a heartless bastard. D:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 02:44:40 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: March 26, 2011, 04:39:42 pm »

Maybe somebody should make a kinetic wall...
Control one of those technocracy bastards

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: March 26, 2011, 04:55:49 pm »

James pressed himself against the doorway and attempted to look at how many troopers were there before he advanced. He didn't want to get shot to pieces by a large force, but maybe he could take on one or two. ANyway, it would be good to know what he was up against.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: March 26, 2011, 07:49:45 pm »

James Evan

James pressed himself against the doorway and attempted to look at how many troopers were there before he advanced. He didn't want to get shot to pieces by a large force, but maybe he could take on one or two. ANyway, it would be good to know what he was up against.

You edge to the door, [Observation 4] getting a glimpse of two people waiting in the room. One trooper in body armor, the other is just a small time technocrat with a sidearm like yours. [Luck 3] They seem pretty content to just stand there for now, chatting idly.

Spoiler: Initiative Roll (click to show/hide)

Technocrat Troopers (Front)

The pair of Troopers ahead of the group kneel and open fire on, [Luck 4, 5] Tarran and Taric. The first rifleman [Quickshot roll 4+1] [Tarran Armor roll 3] nails Tarran in the side. (Armor -10 HP -6) The second rifleman [quickshot roll 4+1] [Taric armor 4] hits, smashing a round into one of Taric's thicker armor plates. (Armor -15)

---

Technocracy Troopers (Behind)

The troopers behind take advantage of the confusion to take careful aim. [Luck roll 3, 6] Sighting in on Dominique and Trol.

---

Tarran Smith

"SHIT!"

Jump down to the floor while spraying the front of the room with bullets, hoping I hit the Technocrats.

You spray and pray with the Jormungandr, [Quickshot 2-1+1, 5-1+1] [Armor roll 2] missing one completely and and chewing holes into the armor of the other. (Technocrat Trooper Armor -19) You then prudently hit the deck, both to increase accuracy and make yourself a smaller target.

---

Dominique Wakeman

"Damn it!" Dom moved the riot-shield to provide cover for herself and anyone nearby as she fired at the closest trooper.

You unstrap your shield and cover Saun, firing your pistol at one of the Technocrats ahead. [Quickshot 5] [Trooper Armor 2-1 heavy rounds] Blasting a hole in one of the weaker portions of his armor. (Trooper Armor -18 Trooper is slightly hurt.)

---

Ellen Saun

"Grenade!" Saun yells, tossing a small steel canister at the hind group. [Intimidate roll 4, Trooper Intuition roll 5, 3] One of them knows what a smoke grenade looks like and doesn't move, the other is taken in by Saun's trick and bails through door he came though. The canister detonates with a pop and a hiss, spewing dense smoke everywhere.

Vision to hind group is obscured both ways. -3 to marksman and quickshot rolls.

---

Trol Grane

Control one of those technocracy bastards

You go for the brainlock on one of the Technocrat Troops, [Control 4+1, 5+1, 3+1 Vs Trooper will 4, 1, 5] dominating his mind immediately.

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: March 26, 2011, 07:52:57 pm »

Take cover and aim at the bastard that shot me.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: March 26, 2011, 07:56:33 pm »

Get up and ram the guy not being controlled by Trol that I can see. Knock him off his feet.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 08:07:22 pm by Tarran »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: March 26, 2011, 07:58:17 pm »

One of those two people is being brainlocked by Trol.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: March 26, 2011, 07:59:07 pm »

One of those two people is being brainlocked by Trol.
Oh. Edit.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: March 26, 2011, 08:02:58 pm »

"Son of a bitch!" Dom said, taking another shot at the opposition. Also aiming at the guy Trol's not controlling and hoping my initiative roll's higher than Tarran's, for obvious reasons. o.O

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: March 26, 2011, 08:05:06 pm »

"Son of a bitch!" Dom said, taking another shot at the opposition. Also aiming at the guy Trol's not controlling and hoping my initiative roll's higher than Tarran's, for obvious reasons. o.O
Oh goddammit, now my teammates are going to roll the 1s and shoot me instead of the other way around. :P

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: March 26, 2011, 08:06:21 pm »

Woah, it worked?
Minion shoots one of the two not being shot at, I'll stab the last one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: March 26, 2011, 08:07:11 pm »

Payback? o.O Wouldn't be very fair though admittedly since the Abassy's a lot more powerful than the Chimera. I wonder if I can do a fork condition, like IF Tarran's initiative is higher than mine THEN throw a 5Kn, 5' slam at the two Technocrats in the back.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 602