Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528323 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Out of the night... (Max Villany Reached)
« Reply #1545 on: March 25, 2011, 05:41:37 pm »

What, controlling one of the poor buggers screaming in terror and shock?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: March 25, 2011, 05:55:42 pm »

Okay, but don't be surprised if they pull a tarran :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: March 25, 2011, 05:58:04 pm »

Okay, but don't be surprised if they pull a tarran :P
You're nice...
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: March 25, 2011, 05:59:28 pm »

It'll only happen if they dual wield.

DO IT! Let them shoot their own allies!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: March 25, 2011, 06:01:13 pm »

It'll only happen if they dual wield.

DO IT! Let them shoot their own allies!
That'll only work if they're shooting at us.

Temporarily take over them, make them dual wield, let them go, ad infinitum. They'll end up shooting their friends in the process.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: March 25, 2011, 06:02:50 pm »

Ha, I think we have a plan for the boss fight.

I give them rainbow time, troll make them dual wield and we take cover so that they fail utterly to hit us, hiiting their own team!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: March 25, 2011, 06:10:18 pm »

Ha, I think we have a plan for the boss fight.

I give them rainbow time, troll make them dual wield and we take cover so that they fail utterly to hit us, hiiting their own team!
I say go for it. It's bound to be hilarious.

Draignean, I hope you're ready for us. ;D

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: March 25, 2011, 06:10:58 pm »

Keep him alive, I want to torture him ;D

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: March 25, 2011, 06:17:12 pm »

Keep him alive, I want to torture him ;D
Oh god. Oh dear god.

A fate worse than death. ;D

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: March 25, 2011, 06:18:07 pm »

And he'll get tag-teamed ;D

Thanks for Saun Draignean :D

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: March 25, 2011, 06:51:07 pm »

If I ever get around to making a computer game out of this thing, it will have the weirdest tactics known to man.

Running turn now...

Your timeline will be locked with powder's shortly.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: March 25, 2011, 06:53:38 pm »

If I ever get around to making a computer game out of this thing, it will have the weirdest tactics known to man.

And odds are it'll get banned in australia because of it :P

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: March 25, 2011, 07:01:15 pm »

Sorry for not posting, but:

"CAL!" James attempted to break free of his bonds, moving in a random pattern, approaching the gunman at top speed whilst doing so. He then attempted to disarm the gunman, trying to punch him out.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: March 25, 2011, 07:48:28 pm »

Everybody
"*Gag Cough Cough* Shit. Everyone, let's move!"

Draw my Jormungandr and run to the Garage.

Grab frank out and Follow Tarran.
"Damnit, it's always somethin'," Dom said, pushing away her plate. She checked her weapons and armor. Satisfied she had them all correctly placed, she drew her Abassy and headed for the door, stacking up on the left side. Just an emergency evac? Are there hostiles in here or what? It was probably better to assume there were. After Tarran went through, she fell into step behind him, keeping her eyes on the left for enemies.
Mind Bar myself, then draw my Irin and head towards the garage

[Trol Active Empathetics 1 (Bonus Negated)] Trol tries to set up a mindbar but only manages a very serious headache. While he cradles his head in one hand and a shotgun in the other you make your way down to the Garage. There's a sizable concentration of unchained in the corridors, their faces in various states of grim. This was apparently a planned eventuality, most people are carrying heavy bags, or are decked out with armor and weapons like you are. After a good slog through the crowd you make it the the garage, standing in large crowd, all of them facing the matriarch.

"The Technocracy has managed to attach a distress signal to one of our transmissions, we aren't sure how, all we know is that the fact that we have taken this facility is no longer a secret. We will be evacuating in groups, we have enough vehicles for five groups. We aren't going to be leaving this facility empty handed though, each group is going to be taking part of what we obtained here to one of the five nearest settlements. We're calling for volunteers to make a raid on the Technocracy held Administration tower, any team that wants to should meet with Officer Mary at the observation tower. Everyone else will assist in carrying what we can to the armadillos and hornets. Now move."

---

"CAL!" James attempted to break free of his bonds, moving in a random pattern, approaching the gunman at top speed whilst doing so. He then attempted to disarm the gunman, trying to punch him out.

Struggling you attempt to break your bounds in a burst of strength when you lunge forwards at the remaining Gunman, [Str 3+1 Vs Gunman Luck 1] to Harold's great surprise your crude bonds snap and you shoulder block the Technocrat into the wall. [Str 3+1 Vs Gunman Soak 4] He grunts and tries to shove you back into shooting range, [Gunman str 3 Vs str 2] you're tired, beaten, and starving and he manages to push you off him. You throw a punch at his head while he's bringing his gun up, [Melee 4 Vs gunman dodge 3] [Str 4+1 Vs gunman soak 2] breaking his nose and slamming his head back against the wall. Stunned and bleeding he tries to shoot you, [Quickshot 3-1 pain Vs Dex 3] you smash the inside of his wrist with your forearm, forcing the gun away and punch him in the face again. [Melee 4+1 Vs gunman dodge 4-1 pain] [Str 5+1, confirm critical 5, Gunman soak roll 3-1 pain, confirmed] Smashing his head into the wall hard enough to crack the man's jaw, and he slumps to the floor, unconscious but alive.

Spoiler: James Evan (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 602