Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528648 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Technically, a random unchained could be anybody in the room. Here's hoping for your sake you don't roll a 1 and get Dom and Cain. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What, it was just going to be a few random unchained. and Tarran...
If you Feel-The-Rainbow me, I'll make sure that you spend the rest of your time on the squad mopping floors and getting our drinks.
Worth it.

Technically, a random unchained could be anybody in the room. Here's hoping for your sake you don't roll a 1 and get Dom and Cain. >.>
More like a Six.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

What, it was just going to be a few random unchained. and Tarran...
If you Feel-The-Rainbow me, I'll make sure that you spend the rest of your time on the squad mopping floors and getting our drinks.
Worth it.
Okay, then, I'll make sure to always roll 1s on dual wields for both guns and always hit you instead. And I'll dual wield more often. Heck, I'll dual wield Ichneumons just to punish you.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Boy, I'll make you get Zeroes.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Enjoy your body while you have it, you won't have it for long.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

First things first then...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

lol Always with the infighting in this thread. ^^ It's all good.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to make an annendum to that.

I'll give you a +1 bonus. ;D

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to make an annendum to that.

I'll give you a +1 bonus. ;D
Just wait until I get enough passive kinetics to make a tap of my finger send you flying. Just wait.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Active Kinetics...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Active Kinetics...
No, passive. Let me quote:
Active Kinetics: Depending on your mood you could drive a spike of raw anger through his head, or you could accelerate his molecular structure and set him on fire... Decisions, decisions...
No mention of strength. However, Passive Kinetics does.
Passive Kinetics: Fine tunes your ability to intuitively use psionics to give yourself a physical edge. Hyper-Kinesthesia, weapon resistance, added strength... that sort of thing. Passive kinetics gives a 1/6th bonus to Str and End for every two points and applies bonuses as normal to Kinesthesia.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Odds are you'll need to get to the matriarch skill level first, so yeah...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 08:55:24 pm by Taricus »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

That's why I pumped passive kinetics first. :p Kinda wish I'd went for active now though.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Could go back into that whadjamahcallit.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Odds are you'll need to get to the matriarch skill level first, so yeah...
I'll make the time, your ass is assing for it.

Could go back into that whadjamahcallit.
Yeah, that would be a good idea, but it very likely would result in death. Since if it didn't, why isn't everyone on our faction a super-psionic?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 08:59:19 pm by Tarran »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 602