Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528594 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, time to change my action again.

Just remember, I have young nubile female engineers to screw while improving stuff.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Uh, that seems a little random.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile

I feel kinda sorry for Trollan since he's gonna have to wade through all this just to figure out what's going on when he signs on. :-\

meh, I tried reading multiworld madness in a single night, its all good.
Grab as many medkits as possible then head down to train

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Trollan, which type?

There are two different medkits, the field surgery kit, and the ORS.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Those...those last few pages O.o... help... me... scarred... dying...

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The basic medkit contains five uses of bandages, sterilization supplies, wadding, and a sewing kit with sterile dissolving thread. (+1 to each part of the healing rolls, does not apply to complex procedure.)

The advanced medkit contains all of that plus, local anesthetic, anti-bacterials, stimulants, coagulants, whole nine yards. Also five uses. (+2 to each part of the healing rolls, does not apply to complex procedures.)

The field surgery kit contains a great deal of drugs and painkillers, and as the name suggests, all the tools you need to remove shrapnel, bullets, weird growths in the field. Again, five uses.  (+2 to complex medical procedures.)

ORS is the jiffy quick method, the stuff the patched up your lung.  Three uses per pack, the first use on a person immediately heals 5 and then heals 10 for three rounds. It loses effectiveness when used multiple times on the same patient.

Those...those last few pages O.o... help... me... scarred... dying...

You still cool to play then? Don't want to scare anyone off...  ;D
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Yeah I'm still playing :P

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile

2 field surgery kits,  and as many possible ORS kits as possible.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, won't be able to run a full update until later. I haven't forgotten you, I promise.

Trollan, that is two field surgery kits and one ORS packet with 15RC left over. I'll finalize when I get home, so if you want to tweak what you want this is the time.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Talisman-Purchase

Actually, 1 field kit, 2 ORS packages. ... Then head down to train.

You've got your knife, that's enough weapon for you. Still, you're anxious to not have a repeat of your last incident and you purchase some medical supplies for the team. (-75RC 15RC left) After you're done with the Signifer you head down to the training hall, occasioning friendly nods and greetings from the unchained. It's good to be the hero.

After a couple of minutes you arrive in the Training Hall.

---

Dominique Wakeman

"Mmm, let's see..." Dom said to herself as she entered the training area. Think I'll... beat the crap outta somebody for starters. "Hey, you," she said to the nearest person. "Let's go, right now. Hand to hand."

Feeling a little buzzed you go for the nearest person you can find who isn't already doing something. [Luck 6] There are several volunteers who want to pound the drunken girl. Something about that thought strikes you as incredibly funny and you have a little trouble getting the giggles under wraps when you step into the ring. The part of your brain that is sober makes a note to ask how much alcohol was in those cans when you see Yvonne next. Your first opponent is a man who's a little older than you, you notice that he's missing quite a lot of hair from a scalp scar. [Alt. melee/str dom 5, 3+1, 5, 5+1, 5, 4+2] Vs [Alt melee/str Unc. fighter 2+1, 3+1, 5+1, 4, 6, 4] The man is obviously aware of your inebriated state and starts out slow but measured, his mistake. You've fought drunk more times than you can remember, well remember with clarity through a hangover anyway. You know what being drunk feel like and you loosen up, compensating for where he's going to be and slugging him in the gut. This brings home to him the sudden realization that you are not going to be a pushover, despite the giggling. His fighting loses the measured focus and gains a desperation, he's good, but you feel no pain and hit on him like a sleazy dealer at a singles bar. The last seconds of the fight are brutal, his fist snakes into your solar plexus and your fist bashes under his chin, literally knocking him off his feet.

The crowd of course loves a girldrunk, and especially a vicious girl drunk who hits like an ox. There's significant cheering, and jeering for the guy who just got tossed around. All except for one rather diminutive woman, who's just staring at you. What the hell is her problem?

+2/8ths melee, +1/8th strength

---

Taric Sizier

Buy 5 power cells and 4 .220 clips. Head to training area afterwards.

You buy some replacement ammunition and follow Trol down to the training hall. (-72 RC 2RC remain)  Together you get a lot of half salutes from the other unchained soldiers, you could get used to this. Of course, you'll probably have to bring a space station out of high orbit using nothing but a rubber band and a box of rocks to impress them after this.

You arrive in the training hall with Trol.

(You had insufficient funds to make your original purchase, I missed it earlier so I knocked off a power cell to make it fit.)

---

Tarran Smith

"I'll take a Power cell, four .220 Gauss clips, and four sabots. And don't you dare cheap me out this time."

You tell the signifier what you need and go for another layer of intimidation. He shakes his head and gives only a faint "I like this desk..." before your stuff arrives. (-82RC 8RC remain) As you turn to leave the signifer speaks again. "Praetor Morgan left a message with me to request your presence in the medical area of the barracks at your earliest convenience."

« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 10:46:19 pm by Draignean »
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Dom fights again: Stay and watch, otherwise head to engineering. I've got work to do.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 10:48:11 pm by Taricus »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head To engineering. I've got work to do.

Wait what?
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That I'm ignoring a drunk dom?
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 602