Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527222 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 1, Don't psy angry.
« Reply #975 on: March 15, 2011, 11:16:42 pm »

Must...Keep...Firing

EDIT: Will the person asking for the nubile bodies going to be modkilled, banhammered or any other nasty fate?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 11:25:44 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: March 15, 2011, 11:25:52 pm »

Yes! Perfect shot!

Pull out my Jormungandr and reload it. Fire at the other walker's leg if I have the time.

EDIT: Will the person asking for the nubile bodies going to be modkilled, banhammered or any other nasty fate?
Why are you asking...?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 03:52:45 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: March 15, 2011, 11:29:59 pm »

"Damn it!" Dom growled, putting away the carbine. It wasn't doing any good here, and she was sure her pistol wasn't going to do any better. That left two options: jump on the mech, pry open the cockpit, and yank the bastard out with her bare hands, or try psionics. She wasn't nearly as skilled as the Praetor, but she might have the advantage of surprise. What should I do...? She wasn't sure she could get through the shield if she tried the first option. All right, something else then.

She thought back to orientation. Telekinesis was just one of the few things she had been shown; there was the possibility of trying to cut the walker down or just hit it as hard as she could with everything she had. Its leg was already injured, so knocking it over seemed to be the better choice, and she gathered her mental energy. "All right you big bastard, you're going down!" she growled as she unleashed it.

Going for a Slam with 20Kn, 5' radius, centered on the bio-walker's torso. And who's asking for nubile NPCs anyway?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:08:29 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: March 15, 2011, 11:34:14 pm »

Why are you asking...?
Just wondering...>_>

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: March 15, 2011, 11:35:15 pm »

And who's asking for nubile NPCs anyway?
Taric.

He's... having a period of... something.

Why are you asking...?
Just wondering...>_>
Uh huh, yeah, whatever you say...
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: March 15, 2011, 11:37:07 pm »

Taric.

Why are you asking...?
Just wondering...>_>

I'm not asking...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: March 15, 2011, 11:41:18 pm »

Taric.

Why are you asking...?
Just wondering...>_>

I'm not asking...
Uh, yes you are. Because up 'til now we've pretty much forgot about them. Until you asked.

Also:
[Draignean Precognition Roll 6] I sense the requests for next chapter involve nubile NPCs.
Uhhhh, no thanks.
Why are you looking at me?
I'm* wasn't.

I am now though.
I wasn't going to ask...
*Doh, silly spelling mistake.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: March 15, 2011, 11:42:45 pm »

Err, I'm asking if the person that asks is going to die horribly...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: March 15, 2011, 11:46:04 pm »

Eh, that's doubtful. The worst that could happen is you'll roll a 1 and end up with the exact opposite of what you want, probably.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: March 15, 2011, 11:47:30 pm »

Yes, but you asked after all of us have forgotten about it. No one's going to ask if we've all forgotten about it. The only person that would ask about asking about a question after everyone else's forgotten about it is someone who wants to ask the question. 'Ya see what I'm getting at here?

Eh, that's doubtful. The worst that could happen is you'll roll a 1 and end up with the exact opposite of what you want, probably.
Or get turned into a girl. THE Ultimate Punishment.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: March 15, 2011, 11:49:57 pm »

Come on, Please don't tempt me with humor...

Yes, but you asked after all of us have forgotten about it. No one's going to ask if we've all forgotten about it. The only person that would ask about asking about a question after everyone else's forgotten about it is someone who wants to ask the question. 'Ya see what I'm getting at here?
I'm not asking if I'll get modkilled...

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: March 16, 2011, 12:26:36 am »

Between each chapter I'll have a period where you all can complain and tell me what you liked, disliked, and what you want.

Nubile NPCs was just something I predicted Taric to ask for... If he was going to roll for it, [1] would probably be nubile transvestite strippers. No, I wont kill you for asking for anything. Look at you askance, sure. Modkill you? Nah.

Going for a Slam with 1400Kn, 5' radius, centered on the bio-walker's torso. And who's asking for nubile NPCs anyway?

Uh serious... 1400kN would cost 7000 Stamina.

If you pulled it off you would kill yourself, everyone in the immediate area, and every electrical system within shouting difference.

Now that I look at it the costs seem a bit high for the whole slam thing to be effective. Reduced to 1 point per kN of force.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: March 16, 2011, 12:36:49 am »

Whoops, my bad. I thought it was five points per 200Kn. I see now that's 200 lbs. So, uh, 1 point per KN... I'll modify my turn.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:07:59 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: March 16, 2011, 08:43:26 am »

Ah ok, Just wondering.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 602