Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526526 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 1, In which there is a tangent.
« Reply #780 on: March 10, 2011, 02:48:46 am »

"Shit... the bastard got away... for now. Taric, Trol, keep going, me and Dom will catch up soon." Reload my Chimera and sit tight.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: March 10, 2011, 03:23:27 am »

"Hold still, damn it," Dominique said as Tarran started reloading. "This is harder than it looks. You ever tried pulling bullets out of someone with your mind?" She took out the bandages and started wrapping them around his torso. "Tch. Leaving this to me 'cause I'm a girl... I'm not your damn mother," she muttered to herself petulantly. "Anyway, I'm not a doctor. This is the best I can do here, we'll have to find an applicator somewhere. The chick over there might have one on her if we're lucky," she said, indicating the nearly-headless Guardian.

Didn't say HOW I was getting the bullets out, and since I'm wanting to increase my active kinetics in the future... well, there's that and it's more sterile than Dom just poking a knife in his wounds and prying them out.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 10, 2011, 03:32:17 am »

"I happen to have an empty clip. Can't let that happen lest someone knock out all my other weapons, ehh? Alright, alright, I'll stay still..."
*Rolls eyes*
"And no, I'm not leaving this to you because you're a girl, but because you decided to start helping me in the first place. Can't you remember a few seconds ago or do you have amnesia or something?"

"Anyway, if you find anything, It'd be nice if I could have it since I'm getting pretty cold..."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: March 10, 2011, 03:40:58 am »

"Nah, I just meant that clearly no one else was gonna do it. You and Taric are always arguing and Trol... well, he seems to have his own thing going on most of the time." She tightened a bandage. "Anyway, I'll check once I'm finished here. I can't have you bleed out while I'm over there shaking down the body." Tarran mentioned he was feeling cold. "If you're asking me to warm you up, I have a stun baton here," she said, trying to turn it into a joke to take his mind off of it, or at least keep him bantering with her. If he started passing out they'd really be in trouble.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: March 10, 2011, 03:46:03 am »

"Uh, no thanks, I doubt heating me up at the cost of my heart failing is a good trade."

"Anyway, I just remembered, when I fired my Ichneumon, right before I went down, I heard someone scream. I think I might've killed someone in the next room. Hopefully that someone was a medic. We should check him too."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: March 10, 2011, 03:53:41 am »

"Huh. I didn't hear that. Good shot," she said. "Hey, guys!" she said, turning towards Taric and Trol. "When you go in there, there's a guy might be dead, might need to be killed. Either way, if you find an applicator on him, can you bring it back here? Thanks."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: March 10, 2011, 08:20:18 am »

"Right, We'll search any corpses" Pull out The Jormungandr and pursue the fighter.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: March 10, 2011, 10:07:59 am »

Get back up, slowly enter the room, not drawing attention

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: March 10, 2011, 11:43:18 am »

Dominique Wakeman

"Hold still, damn it," Dominique said as Tarran started reloading. "This is harder than it looks. You ever tried pulling bullets out of someone with your mind?" She took out the bandages and started wrapping them around his torso. "Tch. Leaving this to me 'cause I'm a girl... I'm not your damn mother," she muttered to herself petulantly. "Anyway, I'm not a doctor. This is the best I can do here, we'll have to find an applicator somewhere. The chick over there might have one on her if we're lucky," she said, indicating the nearly-headless Guardian.

You keep bandaging Tarran's wounds, [Dex 2,Int 1(-3 progress),Fighting 4+1,luck 3 = 21/20 complete] you screw up a little tying up the bandage but you've been in enough fights to know how to make a good dressing. A couple moments later Tarran is good to go, as long as he doesn't try anything strenuous like getting shot.

Bleeding stopped fully, Tarran HP +5.

---

Tarran Smith

"Shit... the bastard got away... for now. Taric, Trol, keep going, me and Dom will catch up soon." Reload my Chimera and sit tight.

After the pushy broad is down fiddling around in your body with her mind you reload your pistol and pull yourself into a reclining position, careful not to disturb the fresh bandages. The unchained better have a five pound box of medals ready for you when you get back.

---

Taric Sizier

"Right, We'll search any corpses" Pull out The Jormungandr and pursue the fighter.

You don't know what's on the other side of that door, you switch to the assault rifle in the event of immediate combat. You follow Trol to the door, getting ready for a fight, again.

---

Trol Grane

Get back up, slowly enter the room, not drawing attention

Rising from the kneel you push open the door slowly, letting Taric fall in behind you. Whoa, this is the room you need. The floor drops off about twenty feet after the door, ripped apart by some unknown force. It drops off into a fall of indeterminate distance, but if Yvonne was correct it's the fifty feet to the ground floor. Spaced every twenty-five feet or so on the edge of the drop are the bastard children of a dentists chair and an arsenal. At least five different guns of been welded to point roughly the same direction on each, they're mounted on the swivel seat section of on office chair and have all been slaved to a single trigger. An explosion of wiring leads from each frankenstein turret and into a wall panel, probably linked directly into the building's primary power.

A mere ten feet to the right of the door is the man Tarran shot, kneeling over him is a woman in body armor with on open medkit. She's trying to close the wound but it's a losing battle due to the sheer size of the hole. About 30 feet left of the door is the Fighter you were pursuing, he's talking animatedly to five other mixed individuals in light body armor, the crew for the turrets you would wager.

You smell something strange.... looking down you realize it's your armor which is growing pits of increasing size from the acid that it got sprayed with. [Luck roll 2] The corrosive doesn't show any sign of stopping or slowing down.

Status
Warning: Tarran's health is below 50%

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 11:45:22 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: March 10, 2011, 11:45:27 am »

Open fire on the independants

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: March 10, 2011, 11:46:03 am »

Left or right?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 10, 2011, 11:46:20 am »

BOTH!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: March 10, 2011, 11:52:59 am »

???

Full auto it is...
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 10, 2011, 11:55:43 am »

DAKKADAKKADAKKA!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: March 10, 2011, 03:29:08 pm »

Limp towards Taric and Trol. "Come on Dom, we can't let them get themselves killed without us, heh."
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 602