Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526653 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Chapter I, In which doors become problematic.
« Reply #630 on: March 07, 2011, 05:19:24 pm »

"-And I ask you, Why the bleedin' hell would someone be going 'SHHH' if they wanted to be quiet like?"
"Doesn't matter why they did it, the matter is I heard it and we're going to check it out."
"I think your brain has gone leaky, nobody actually says 'SHHH' when they wants to be quiet."

;D

Hide in a dark spot next to the hole and don't move, breath slowly.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 07, 2011, 05:49:14 pm »

Taric Sizier

Stay down

You watch Dom readies her shield and Tarran press himself to the wall beside the breach, you have clue what they're doing but you take it as your clue to crouch down mostly behind the desk. [Dex roll 6] You're practically invisible from your position.

Under cover.

---

Dominique Wakeman

Dom moved to the side of hole and pressed her back to the wall next to it. She wanted to ask the others if they'd heard something too, but elected to stay quiet just in case whoever was speaking could hear them too and was hostile. For now she kept her shield up and stayed ready, pistol aimed at the hole.

You press yourself to the opposite side of the hole as Tarran, keeping your shield close and raised to reduce visibility. [Dex roll 6+1] You are shadow, you are darkness, you are the quintessence of umbraphobic nightmares.

---

Tarran Smith

Hide in a dark spot next to the hole and don't move, breath slowly.

You press yourself to the wall beside the breach and concentrate on not being seen. [Dex 3+1] You think you manage to pull it off pretty well, that is until you look for Dom and spend several seconds trying to find her even though you already know where she is. Damn that woman is good.

Guardians: Footsteps come towards the the office, but the first thing you see are thin beams of green light... laser sights. Two men in medium armor carrying assault rifles walk in without even checking the corners, [Observation rolls 3, 2-1 not trying] their eyes must not be adjusted to the light because they glance right over where you're hiding. "You see, I told you. No groups of lethal assassins waiting to jump out at you from the shadows. You probably heard yourself snoring, now lets get back to where we're actually supposed to be guarding."

All of you have avoided detection, if you choose to attack next turn your shot will automatically count as aimed.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 07, 2011, 05:52:22 pm »

FIRE!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fire an SMG at each's head!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile

"okay. One last thing, would you be so kind as to help? there isn't much of a choice for you anyway, and we are somewhat low on people ready to fight."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trol Grane

"okay. One last thing, would you be so kind as to help? there isn't much of a choice for you anyway, and we are somewhat low on people ready to fight."

The deadeye says "Define help" at about the time that Yvonne cuts in by cocking her pistol in the noisiest manner possible and giving you a look that says 'Not on my life.'
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dom aimed the Abassy at the head of the second man to enter. She glanced over at Tarran for confirmation, saw him preparing to fire, and squeezed the trigger herself.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tarran Smith

Fire an SMG at each's head!

[dex roll 6+1, Trick shot allowed at +1] Splitting your aim you point a sleipnir at each of their heads and let loose. [Marksman 1 (bonus negated), 5+1-1-2+1+2] Ambidextrous thy name is not Tarran, and one of the SMG bursts goes completely awry. [Taric Armor roll 3+1] Making Taric cry out in startlment as much as pain. (Taric HP -5) Your other hand remains steady [Confirm critical 4, Guardian armor roll 4, tie breaker luck 3 vs 1, critical confirmed] and plows a gory furrow through the Independent's helmet.

Taric Sizier

FIRE!

Your just about to fire when Tarran suddenly Shoots you! You armor took most of the actual damage but it was still painful and startling. [Soak roll 5] You still manage to keep your shot and fire upon the still living guardian. [Marksman roll 4+1] The thin streamer of energy cuts into the Independent at the chest, [Armor roll 2+1-3] slicing through his armor. [Guardian Soak roll 3] The unsuspecting guardian keeps his ground and his weapon despite the injury, but he's in pain. (Guardian is now wounded.)

Dominique Wakeman

Dom aimed the Abassy at the head of the second man to enter. She glanced over at Tarran for confirmation, saw him preparing to fire, and squeezed the trigger herself.

As Tarran drops the first you wait for the perfect moment, it appears right after Taric shoots him in the chest. [Marksman roll 4+1 perfect concealment, -1 headshot.] Your bullet doesn't strike quite where you want it, [Guardian Armor roll 6+1 med -1 heavy munition] and the slug glances off the Guardian's helmet.

STATUS

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fire. "TARRAN!"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:38:09 pm by Taricus »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There is no uninjured one, just the one you wounded.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Shit, sorry!" Charge the remaining enemy and knock him down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Unaware Tarran was about to do the same, Dom immediately charged the remaining independent. Once he was down he'd be an easy target; maybe they could even get some answers out of him. Now that she was thinking about it, that seemed like a good idea.

I'm hoping for either a 5 or a 1 for both of us. 5 = owned, 1 = hilarity ensues.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trol Grane

"help, as in infiltrate your base for us"

He looks at you for a long minute. "Sooo, my choice of death is either have her blow my brains out now or have Hake skin me alive while he makes me think I'm being eaten by fire ants?"

Spoiler: Initiative Roll (click to show/hide)

Dominique Wakeman

Unaware Tarran was about to do the same, Dom immediately charged the remaining independent. Once he was down he'd be an easy target; maybe they could even get some answers out of him. Now that she was thinking about it, that seemed like a good idea.

[Dom dex 4 Vs Guardian Precognition 2] You slam tackle the still standing independent, [Str roll 4+1 Vs Guardian Str 2] driving him to the floor. At this range his assault rifle is useless, a very good thing.

---

Tarran Smith

"Shit, sorry!" Charge the remaining enemy and knock him down.

You tackle the Guardian [Dex 1] unfortunately Dom already tackled him, and you fly through the empty air. Crap. [Luck roll 2] You land more than a little uncomfortably on a Filing cabinet. You get up, trying to catch your wind.

-1 to next initiative roll

---

Guardian

What the... Release rifle and draw the damn combat knife.

Swearing the Independent releases the assault rifle, the barrel is too long to be effective like this, and goes for his combat knife. [Dex 3+1 Vs Dom dex 2] He brings it free and stabs it backwards in a reversed grip, [Independent Melee 3+1-1 Can't see target, Vs Dom dex 3] Dom manages to stop it an inch from her body, locking in a contest of strength with the Independent.

---

Taric Sizier

Your head twinges sharply, you feel sort of funny and forget what you were about to do.

You wonder what balsa wood tastes like.

STATUS

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stomp the bugger
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 602