Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526770 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Chapter I, End of Combat! (4s abound)
« Reply #585 on: March 04, 2011, 08:15:45 pm »

Or the slepnirs. and the rifles would still have some ammo still in them.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: March 04, 2011, 08:24:57 pm »

Why? I got the Abassy. In fact I think I'll take every single Abassy lying around, load them all, and just switch between them during combat rather than reload. ^^ Nah, OK. I guess I'll try out a carbine. Can I use that applicator, Taricus?

After a moment of consideration, Dom decided that she should also find a rifle of some kind and ammo for it among the fallen soldiers. She could definitely put it to better use than they could.

Edit: Gah! I hate when I forget a word. It throws off the whole thing. Fix'd
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 08:30:04 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: March 04, 2011, 08:26:03 pm »

Sure, no problem.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: March 04, 2011, 08:30:50 pm »

What flavor would you like your carbine in? We have incendiary and caustic loads.

Also, Taricus. It is NOT "Slepnir". Slepnir is a phrase used by drunks in regard to harlots.

Sleipnir is six legged hourse that could travel in four dimensions.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: March 04, 2011, 08:32:56 pm »

Hmm, tough decision... but I think I'll go for caustic; if I can melt an enemy's armor that'll help everybody out.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: March 04, 2011, 08:34:25 pm »

Stupid typo...

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: March 04, 2011, 08:36:49 pm »

I'll write up the stats for the new guns and ORS soon, but probably not tomorrow seeing as I'll be gone almost all day. Maybe tonight.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 04, 2011, 09:01:19 pm »

Grab the energy pistol, dnot exerting my self too much. take any remaining energy cells.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: March 05, 2011, 12:34:04 am »

Spoiler: Knowledge Added (click to show/hide)
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: March 05, 2011, 04:26:34 am »

Completely missed your first post Tarran, sorry for the delay. The Sleipnir is better for the work you're doing right now, but you should probably keep both.

Yvone stands up, shaking her head. "We can't just carry Teague everywhere with us, he needs rest. Being drug around by his ankles through a firefight isn't going to give him that. We need somewhere to have the wounded hole up." She gives the unconscious independent a vicious grin that's all teeth. "I'm fresh out of staples, so pinning him to the wall may need to get creative."

---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: March 05, 2011, 04:31:10 am »

"See what information he has, we need to secure a rally point for the other squads"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: March 05, 2011, 12:11:12 pm »

Super looting time!

Pick up and wear a Light Body armor.
Grab two Sleipnirs and a clip for each. Dual wield them.
Grab the spare Jormungandr Assault rifle and a single energy cell if it doesn't have one already in it.
Reload my Renfield.
Reload my Chimera.
Put my Renfield on my right clip-on (if I have one) and my Chimera on my left clip-on (again, if I have one). Put my riot shield back on my back.
Profit!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: March 05, 2011, 11:57:40 pm »

Corporal Yvonne

Break the news to Taric

She straightens up, gritting her teeth. "Hate to be the one to tell you, but until we get rid of the defenses that prevent the Praetor's group from entering we won't have any support. Fehra and Myself are the ones that survived from my group, Jamie is the the sole survivor of his group." She shakes her head bitterly. "Our teams met in the halls a short while after the drop, we reasoned that together we had a better chance of punching through resistance. You saw how well that plan was turning out."

She turns back to Tarran "I'm going to help Morgan take Teague into the kitchens, it should be clear enough. I can probably watch your beddy bye prisoner too, though he might be a little rougher for wear that he was before."

---

Taric Sizier

"See what information he has, we need to secure a rally point for the other squads"

The news that there are no other squads coming to help you for a while is a little startling. The sudden knowledge that you are the cavalry is a little much to deal with.

---

Dominique Wakeman

After a moment of consideration, Dom decided that she should also find a rifle of some kind and ammo for it among the fallen soldiers. She could definitely put it to better use than they could.

You take what you need from the dead, including a set a of medium body armor. After assembling your kit you also nab an applicator from Taric and use it. The feeling is... electric.

Items added: Fuath Riot suppression Carbine (Caustic), Pressurized canister (Caustic), Medium Body armor. +5HP regenerating 10(3Turns)

---

Tarran Smith

You loot and reload. You're going to need better gear if you are going to make it through the next encounter without the advantage of surprise.

---

Trol Grane

Your chest feels better, you still feel weak, but it isn't nearly as bad as before. You walk over to the Deadhead that almost killed you and you take his pistol, it feels right somehow.

Spoiler: On ground (click to show/hide)

STATUS

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Okay, Fairly large update to your stuff, let me know what's wrong. (Several things probably are.)
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: March 06, 2011, 01:19:14 am »

Mine's fine. Though you forgot to reduce the number of Sleipnirs on the ground from 4 to 2.

"Do whatever you want to him, I don't care. Taric, Domninique, we can still take a few rounds so you two follow me. Trol, you're too wounded, stay with Yvonne. We'll be back for you guys, don't worry." Pack up and head towards the sphere.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: March 06, 2011, 02:43:57 am »

Mine looks correct as well.

"Got it, boss," Dom said. "See you guys in awhile." She ticked off a somewhat joking salute with the Abassy, then turned to follow Tarran out with every confidence that they could pull this off. Then again, the applicator felt REALLY good, so maybe she wasn't quite sober at the moment.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 602