Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527205 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Chapter I, In which people are very lucky
« Reply #450 on: February 26, 2011, 02:18:05 am »

*facepalm* Damn, I just got that. Despite being in the thread where that's, y'know, a running joke. :-\ I must be off my game horribly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 26, 2011, 02:54:33 am »

Spoiler: Initiative Rolls (click to show/hide)

Tarran Smith

"Don't you dare point that thing at me!" Go for quick punches (using dexterity?) against Reddy and try to get him to drop his shield.

You try to punch the Red suit but realize all your hands are occupied, so you smash him in the face with you SMG instead. [Melee roll 2 Vs. Dex roll 6] He gets his shield up in time, blocking your overhand and attempting to smash you backwards. [Independent Str 1 Vs End 2] The angle is bad and the shield bash barely glances your shoulder.

---

Red Independent Footsoldier

Get it off, GET IT OFF!!

As he retaliates against Tarran's face smash the Footsoldier tries to break Tarran's grip on his right hand. [Independent Str 4 Vs Tarran Str 3] He succeeds in breaking Tarran's grip, and he smashes at Tarran with the pistol. [Melee roll 3 Vs Tarran Dodge 5+1] Tarran evades the blow easily.

---

Taric Sizier

"Alright guys, we've got them surrounded. LET IT RIP!" Open fire on the leader

You yell your encouragement, though surrounded may be an overstatement considering that Dom is on the ground bleeding. Trying to move with him you fire a laser pulse at the Independent Leader, [Marksman roll 5+1, Confirm Critical 4, Independent armor roll 3-3, critical confirmed] the bolt flies true slicing into the the man at the neck, decapitating him in a flash of light and sound.

---

Independent Leader

Die, twitch spasmodically.

Taric's laser kills the Independent Leader Instantly, but his body doesn't quite know it yet. [Luck roll 1] As the Headless body falls the man's finger clamps over the trigger to his carbine, and liquid flame rises quickly in a pool around him.

---

Trol Grane

FUCKING CHARGE THE STRONGEST ONE, STABBING HIM REPEATEDLY

Goddamn gun, goddamn independent asshats, GODDAMN FLAMETHROWERS. You pull your knife and body slam the independent in blue from behind while he's still facing Dominique. [Str roll 5 Vs End 2-1 surprise] Your tackle takes the man completely by surprise and you bear him to the floor, pinning his arms under him. [Luck roll 3] You don't seem to have done anything particularly devastating with your flaming tackle, you'll just have to settle for stabbing him. [Melee 2+1 Vs Armor 3] This armor might not be too good against guns but it's at least adequate against knives, your strike leaves a gouge in the armor but nothing else.   

-10Hp

---

Dominique Wakeman

Growling ferally, Dom rolled to her feet, going for the guy who had just shield-blocked her. She was going to rip that shield away and break every bone in his body with it. With one hand she went for the shield, and with the other she attempted to pistol-whip him.

Your reaction as Trol Tackles the Independent who just shot you is partially anger, you wanted to beat that man into jelly without any help from anyone damnit. Still as you clamber towards the now prone Independent, you admit to yourself that this will make things easier. Changing your grip on the pistol you smash the grip into the side of the man's head. [Melee roll 3+1 target pinned] You connect and [Str roll 3+1] smash the pistol solidly into the side of the man's jaw, definitely cracking the jaw and knocking some teeth lose. (Blue independent is now mildly hurt and in severe pain.)

---

Blue Independent Footsoldier

Struggle.

The footsoldier tries to reload his pistol just as Trol tackles him from behind, pinning his arms beneath him. The footsoldier starts to struggle just as Dom smashes her pistol into his jaw, [Soak roll 2] the agony is nearly blinding as he tries to struggle free. [Str roll 4-2 pain Vs Trol Str 4+1] Trol keeps him pinned though, and the footsoldier can't even budge an arm.

---

STATUS

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 26, 2011, 02:57:45 am »

"HEADSHOT!" Aim at red. fire if bonus applies

I win  :D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 26, 2011, 03:00:18 am »

Dom raised a foot. "Go to hell, bastard!" she yelled as she brought it down as hard as she could on his neck, intending to snap it and finish him off before focusing on the last one standing.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 26, 2011, 03:12:52 am »

Run around behind Reddy so at least one of us will get a clear shot. Then fire at him if he chooses not to block me with his shield.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 26, 2011, 03:15:29 am »

I sense possible friendly fire...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 26, 2011, 03:18:06 am »

I sense possible friendly fire...
Nah, we'll have his shield in the way either way, since he has to cover from one of us.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 26, 2011, 03:18:52 am »

There might be either a head or brains going everywhere

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 26, 2011, 03:21:24 am »

Trollan, you are aware that you will have to stop pinning the blue one to "hug" Red right?

Taricus, you needn't worry about shooting Tarran yet, you'll need to spend this round aiming in.

Jeez you guys are fast, I'll give Troll a few minutes to confirm before moving forwards.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 26, 2011, 04:41:21 am »

Spoiler: Initiative Rolls (click to show/hide)

Trol Grane

Give Mr. Red a nice flaming hug

[End 2+1] Roaring against the pain of your burns you rise from the blue independent and try to wrap the red one in a bear hug. [Melee 4+1-1 Vs independent Dex 3] Despite your injuries you manage to wrap your arms around him and squeeze. [Str roll 5+1, Confirm critical roll 2, confirm failed] You exert all of your great strength into the man, and you feel several ribs crack and buckle. [Independent soak 2] The man screams loudly, [luck roll 2] and drops his shield and weapon. (Red independent is now suffering broken ribs, is in severe pain, and is wounded)

-10hp [Luck roll 1] the flames still burn fiercely.

---

Taric Sizier

Aim at red.

After decapitating their leader you calmly switch your aim to the Red garbed fighter, it's easier to aim in since Trol has him grappled but you risk injuring Trol if you fire.

--

Tarran Smith

Run around behind Reddy so at least one of us will get a clear shot. Then fire at him if he chooses not to block me with his shield.

You move out of the way of Taric's fire and try to flank the red soldier, this is made easier by Trol grabbing him and picking him up. As the independent drops his shield you fire your renfield. [Quickshot roll 3+1+1] The entire clip slices into the man's chest [Independent armor roll 5] but all of the spikes are stopped by the man's body armor.
--

Dominique Wakeman

Dom raised a foot. "Go to hell, bastard!" she yelled as she brought it down as hard as she could on his neck, intending to snap it and finish him off before focusing on the last one standing.

As Trol leaves the prone foe to attack the other you raise your heavy boot to his neck and stomp down. [Melee roll 2+1+1 target prone Vs Dex 3] You foot smashes into his neck [Str roll 3+1] it doesn't break at first, but he begins to make unhealthy gurgling noises. You keep your foot there and steadily apply pressure. (Blue independent is being suffocated by Dom)

---

Red Independent Soldier

Scream and struggle

The Independent was aiming his pistol at Tarran when Trol T-boned him, picking him up. Despite his fierce struggling Trol broke several ribs, and in his pain the soldier lost his pistol and shield. [End 3] To his credit he manages to keep his head fairly well considering he's being crushed and some bastard just tried to shoot him in the chest. Still in great pain he struggles against Trol's hold, [Str 3-1 pain Vs Str 4+1-1 pain] but to no avail.

---

Blue Independent Soldier

Get out form under the crazy bitch's knee!

[End roll 1] The pain is almost too much for him to bear as Dom slams her boot into his throat and the Independent struggles to rise. [Str/Dex 4-1 pain, 5-1 pain Vs Dom Str/End 3+2, 3] Despite an impressive struggle Dom's heavy boot keeps him pinned to the floor by his throat.

---

Independent Leader

Burn

As the Leader's corpse continues to burn a high pitched whistle emanates from somewhere on his person.

STATUS

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 26, 2011, 04:44:13 am »

Fire

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 26, 2011, 04:45:46 am »

You're going to fire a high powered laser at a man being grappeled by one of your team mates?

That sounds Fun.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 26, 2011, 04:48:29 am »

I enjoyed some of the most harrowing experiences known to man, he'll be fine as long as he ducks.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 602