Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527328 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Chapter I, In which people are very lucky
« Reply #435 on: February 25, 2011, 12:30:08 am »

Yeah, but I has light body armor. ^^ I'm hoping for a four or five, but we'll just have to see.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 25, 2011, 12:18:55 pm »

Internet issues, will post the full turn later today. My internet keeps eating it. :(
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 25, 2011, 05:46:18 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dominique Wakeman

Dom knew one thing about guns. She knew that if she got in their faces before they could shoot, they'd never have a chance to pull the trigger; it just wasn't practical to try and shoot at someone at point-blank range when they're physically attacking you. She charged forward, firing the pistol as she went at the one not holding a riot shield. When she got close she'd have to try and take one of those shields away.

You charge at the blue suited independent, loosing the Chimera's clip into their leader as you go. [Quickshot roll 4] Before he can get his gun up several bullets tear into his makeshift armor, [Leader Armor roll 2] giving you an object lesson on why you shouldn't use homemade armor. (Leader is now Badly injured and in pain) You slam into guy in the blue suit, [Str roll 1 (Bonus negated)] he kneels and catches you on the riot shield, literally throwing you over him. [Soak roll 4] You hit hallway on the other side of the independent party hard but without other injury. (-1 to initiative this round.)

---

Trol Grane

"DIE DIE DIE" shoot at the strongest one.

Howling in adrenaline soaked fury you whirl to face the attack with alacrity and you fire your pistol at the leader of the group. [Quickshot roll 1] Your gun jams. You swear at it colorfully, it remains jammed.

---

Independent Leader

Torch the bastards

Goddamn these stupid interloping shits, [End roll 3+1] ignoring the pain of the .22 rounds in his side the Independent leader opens fire with the Fuath, literally. [Quick shot roll 4] Fire streams from the tip, spraying over Trol and Tarran. [Tarran Passive kinetics roll 3+1] The fire splashes off of one of them almost instantly, [Trol luck roll 2] the other is coated in the flaming chemical. (Trol health -10, on fire. [-10 HP per round])

---

Tarran Smith

"Let 'em have it!" Fire my SMG at the 1st one while charging into and attempting to knock over the second.

As the wave of fire from their leaders weapon splashes off of your body, you open fire and charge. [Quickshot roll 2] Spikes go everywhere, [Luck roll 3] they miss everyone. Only a couple of spikes strike the leader [Leader Armor roll 4-1 Spikes] but his armor absorbs them completely. Damn, you had hoped to do more damage than that, Still you charge into the red garbed Independent. [Str roll 3 Vs End 4] He keeps the shield up and barely budges when you hit him.

---

Blue independent

Shoot somebody

Holy hell that bitch just tried to tackle you, turning he opens fire on her while she's down. [Quickshot roll 5+1 target prone, confirm critical 4, armor averts critical] His burst of fire flies true but [Dom passive kinetics roll 4, armor roll 4] her armor is effective, stopping several of the bullets, but not enough. Blood shows quickly in the fabric portions of her armor, (-20 health) [Dom soak roll 5+1] but startlingly she seem more pissed than in pain.   

---

Red Independent

HOLY SHI-

Tarran smashes into you, and you raise your weapon trying to go for the point blank shot. [Melee roll 1 Vs Tarren Dex 2+1] He catches your wrist and forces it away from him.

---

Taric sizier

Aim at the leader

You sight your rifle in on the leader, tracking his movements as well as you can.

STATUS

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 25, 2011, 05:49:02 pm »

"Alright guys, we've got them surrounded. LET IT RIP!" Open fire on the leader
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 25, 2011, 06:04:39 pm »

Growling ferally, Dom rolled to her feet, going for the guy who had just shield-blocked her. She was going to rip that shield away and break every bone in his body with it. With one hand she went for the shield, and with the other she attempted to pistol-whip him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 25, 2011, 07:19:00 pm »

"Don't you dare point that thing at me!" Go for quick punches (using dexterity?) against Reddy and try to get him to drop his shield.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 25, 2011, 07:23:24 pm »

"Get Your own target Trol!"

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 25, 2011, 09:10:38 pm »

"My gun is jammed, what am I supposed to do?!?!"

also, in real life, how would he know what i was doing?  ::)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 25, 2011, 09:11:44 pm »

Point, but go for one that won't be hit with a +3 to hit gun.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 25, 2011, 10:08:36 pm »

The strongest one probably isn't the leader, considering the bullets he took. by "strongest", i mean healthiest

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 25, 2011, 10:09:15 pm »

Point.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 26, 2011, 01:57:00 am »

Your gun isn't +3 to hit, it's +3 to damage.

Conventional weapons get accuracy modifiers, changing the chance of hitting.

Energy weapons get cohesion modifiers, changing the damage they do.

(Also, no one is batting an eyebrow over !!Trol!! being on fire?)

Will post the rest in a couple minutes.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 26, 2011, 01:59:16 am »

(Also, no one is batting an eyebrow over !!Trol!! being on fire?)
Nah, it's just a skin wound. /lamejokeislame

Besides, it's just !!Trol!!. If it was a !!Troll!!, however, I would care.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 26, 2011, 01:59:35 am »

That's even better. HEADBEAM  8)

Trol(l) on fire!  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 602