Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527901 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Politics and war shall make strange bedfellows.
« Reply #6465 on: January 17, 2012, 06:15:38 pm »

My stats, realistically, would probably range about:

STR: 4-8 (Can't do much heavy lifting)
DEX: 12-16 (Actually pretty flexible and I can keep my balance in tricky situations, like walking across a bunch of loose, uneven logs)
CON: 6-10 (I blow up easily and I have multiple lingering injuries... probably because I do stuff like ^)
INT: 12-16 (...I like to think I'm smarter than the average bear, although sometimes I really, really doubt it. It may just be ego. :\)
WIS: 6-12 (Tough to say; I'd like to say I have good common sense but I also have the attention/memory span of a gnat)
CHA: 12-14 (I tend to get along pretty well with pretty much everyone I talk to in person)

...so I'd have to be a thief or a wizard 'cause I can't do a damn thing else. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6466 on: January 17, 2012, 06:17:58 pm »

I took a D&D quiz to find out what you would be, and I think I was a human druid or something.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6467 on: January 17, 2012, 06:29:49 pm »

Serious' looked cool so I had to do mine.

STR: 15-17 (By virtue of sheer size)
DEX: 8-10 (I once hit myself in the face with a ping-pong paddle hard enough to make my nose bleed.)
CON: 16-18 (I get sick once a year on average, I use to challenge people to get me to kneel with painholds.)
INT: 12-16 (I'm with serious on this one, I've had my moments of brilliance, but I've also had some pretty 'durrrr' times.)
WIS: 3 (Don't ask)
CHA: 6-10 (I'm abrasive, awkward, and alien in person.)

/wisdom dump stat\
so you are incredibly impulsive and forgets things?
Confirmed. Statuses tend to get left behind and such.

Thankfully I've got friends with perception 18/00.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6468 on: January 17, 2012, 06:53:40 pm »

How big are you? o.O I mean I'm like 5'11 and 250 and I'm not all that strong. I mean I guess if I charged at someone fulltilt I could probably bullrush them down, but that's about all I can do. ^^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6469 on: January 17, 2012, 06:56:08 pm »

My stats, realistically, would probably range about:

STR: 4-8 (Can't do much heavy lifting)
DEX: 12-16 (Actually pretty flexible and I can keep my balance in tricky situations, like walking across a bunch of loose, uneven logs)
CON: 6-10 (I blow up easily and I have multiple lingering injuries... probably because I do stuff like ^)
INT: 12-16 (...I like to think I'm smarter than the average bear, although sometimes I really, really doubt it. It may just be ego. :\)
WIS: 6-12 (Tough to say; I'd like to say I have good common sense but I also have the attention/memory span of a gnat)
CHA: 12-14 (I tend to get along pretty well with pretty much everyone I talk to in person)

...so I'd have to be a thief or a wizard 'cause I can't do a damn thing else. :P

Well, if you're going to play it that way...

Str: <8 I don't exercise too much. As a result, while I'd like to think I could pick up what a normal person could pick up, I'd have to struggle.
Dex: >14 I can certainly play video games very well. I can type very fast without looking or at the very least just looking at the result.
Agi: ? I'm not sure. If I know something is coming, I'm usually good at getting it on time. If I'm not sure, I fail horribly at timing. I doubt I could backflip, though I've never tried.
Con: ~10 I'm pretty healthy feeling, though I don't think I'm a very strong, health wise, person.
End: <8 I am quick to tire. And I don't think I'd do very well if I took any serious wounds.
Int: >12 I like to think I'm smarter than most. While I don't particularity have any skills, I think I have problem solving skills higher than most. My memory also is... I believe pretty good? Eh. Still, I've had many times where I missed simple details... Maybe that's just perception.
Wis: <10 I'm young, I lack the wisinesses.
Cha: 10? I've certainly not had any great leaps to people worshiping me, nor do I have people actively repulsing me. Though I will admit, I have convinced people to do things they don't want to do in the past, though that could be them just being kind.

Wizard, maybe.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6470 on: January 17, 2012, 07:00:37 pm »

STR: 11 I'd say I am mostly average as far as strength goes, but I can lift heavy things well.
DEX: 5 ...I smack myself on everything.
CON: 15 I actually think I'm pretty tough even though I don't have much of a pain threshold.
INT: 15 I 'm in an accelerated program.
WIS: 6 But it doesn't make me smart. I don't really think some things through
CHA: 10 I think I'm pretty averagely charismatic.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6471 on: January 17, 2012, 07:38:08 pm »

I would have to think about it, puttinf things like strength and agility into numbers from real life is going to take a bit
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6472 on: January 17, 2012, 08:08:02 pm »

How big are you? o.O I mean I'm like 5'11 and 250 and I'm not all that strong. I mean I guess if I charged at someone fulltilt I could probably bullrush them down, but that's about all I can do. ^^^;

I'm 6'6" and around 300lbs. I can bench a bit more than my own weight and I hit the gym for an hour everyday after class. I carry a bit extra and I'm not ripped like Matt Morgan but I can pull off a helluva lot with what I've got.

Anyway, finishing up and dropboxing a couple of papers for class. I'm going to do some more work before I call it a night and maybe start working on a turn, so don't get your hopes too high. My schedule just isn't as open and friendly as it was last semester.  :(
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6473 on: January 17, 2012, 08:14:07 pm »

6'6" and around 300lbs. I can bench a bit more than my own weight

O.O

Uh, wow. I mean... damn. Didn't realize Dolph Lundgren was on B12. ^^^ No, seriously, I mean that as a compliment, Dolph is a pretty smart guy. Link added so you can see for yourself.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6474 on: January 17, 2012, 08:15:34 pm »

Anyway, finishing up and dropboxing a couple of papers for class. I'm going to do some more work before I call it a night and maybe start working on a turn, so don't get your hopes too high. My schedule just isn't as open and friendly as it was last semester.  :(
Hey, it's fine. Just as long as we get to get going again!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6475 on: January 17, 2012, 09:37:21 pm »

lol. I just find the difference there amusing:

SC: Concerned with how easily Draignean could whip his ass / is jelly
Tarran: Concerned with getting a turn

^^^

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6476 on: January 17, 2012, 09:37:59 pm »

I may as well be a bit more descriptive.

STR 13 I'm not really big guy, but I can lift my anvil and move it around(150lb).

DEX 13 I am pretty good at avoiding things, although I can't catch worth a damn.

CON 13 I almost never get sick, but when I do it's usually a bit more than the common cold.

Int 9 Not a real smart guy, but I Pick up stuff quickly.

WIS 12 I am the guy people ask for advice on a subject.

CHA 5 I am a loner in real life, and the only friends I have are the ones who are just as weird as me.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #6477 on: January 18, 2012, 08:50:06 am »

wait, anvil?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6478 on: January 18, 2012, 12:19:19 pm »

Yes, Anvil.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6479 on: January 18, 2012, 12:22:48 pm »

@Ahra: I'm peripherally aware that Kisame is a blacksmith, so, he has an anvil. ^^^
@kisame12794: I think I remember you mentioning making ring mail at some point? ??? I dunno, it was a long time ago, about the time of Roll to Plane Jump...
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 602