Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528816 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Politics and war shall make strange bedfellows.
« Reply #6150 on: November 04, 2011, 10:13:24 pm »

"-Look I am sorry for distrusting you, it just did not seem right, you see it is not just my own things I was telling you about, and I actualy don\t know exactly what he is doing here, it was a very different strategy he used on us"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6151 on: November 04, 2011, 10:16:24 pm »

"What kind of strategy?"
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6152 on: November 04, 2011, 10:24:30 pm »

"Well, obviously it tried to get us to like him, and then it pulled a blinder, telling us we should serve it, heh, actually I Have no idea how it thought trading one slavery for another was worth fighting for, it seems to have refined it's strategy now, because it is actualy working for one thing"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6153 on: November 08, 2011, 11:59:48 am »

So, you guys 'n gals done chatting? Can't really tell and I don't want to cut you off.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6154 on: November 08, 2011, 02:34:33 pm »

Yes, pretty much, considering we're both active and yet haven't posted in this thread for 4 days.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6155 on: November 08, 2011, 02:56:50 pm »

Hey, Wolfchild's ending was rather ambiguous, particularly since she didn't have an action of her own added. Merely a party delegated action.

You almost come close to perhaps considering the possibility of hurting my vague emotional meanderings that could loosely be termed feelings by insinuating that I'm ignoring you.
Turn soon, Perhaps two if everyone can post fast.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6156 on: November 08, 2011, 03:05:00 pm »

You almost come close to perhaps considering the possibility of hurting my vague emotional meanderings that could loosely be termed feelings by insinuating that I'm ignoring you.
Uh... huh.

Turn soon, Perhaps two if everyone can post fast.
:o

EVERYONE REFRESH THE PAGE EVERY FIVE MINUTES FOR GREAT JUSTICEEEE!

/Not really serious but kinda serious at the same time.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6157 on: November 08, 2011, 03:06:57 pm »

I'm keeping an eye on it, no worries.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6158 on: November 08, 2011, 03:11:29 pm »

Woah I'm takin' a shower first because a smell like a dead horse. It'll be at 20 or so before I get started.

So at least go to bathroom or grab something to eat first, don't want you dying on your computer and holding the turns up longer than my burgeoning semblance of a life is. :P
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6159 on: November 08, 2011, 03:16:38 pm »

Hey, I got nothing to do until 3:30 when I have to drive a friend to college, and then I'll be at the computer lab from 4:00 until 5:15 when it's time to go home... Also, when taking a shower, the most important thing to remember is to not get any water on you whatsoever, it can ruin your entire day. :(
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6160 on: November 08, 2011, 04:15:17 pm »

Hey, I got nothing to do until 3:30 when I have to drive a friend to college, and then I'll be at the computer lab from 4:00 until 5:15 when it's time to go home... Also, when taking a shower, the most important thing to remember is to not get any water on you whatsoever, it can ruin your entire day. :(

...Wha?

Anyway,
Switching modem over to other computer and running turn.

Also, it would seem that both iterations of the mental instability mechanic have failed miserably. Trol was Trol and never tried to help himself (though nobody tried to help him either), and James well... James rarely acts in a manner that is conducive to the furtherance of his own life.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6161 on: November 08, 2011, 04:16:39 pm »

What, so our crazy insane people have short lives? :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6162 on: November 08, 2011, 04:20:22 pm »

It does appear to be a marginally more fatal phenomena than I had originally planned.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6163 on: November 08, 2011, 04:21:22 pm »

Ah well. Can't all be emotionless hypersexuals like me :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6164 on: November 08, 2011, 06:18:35 pm »

Anyway,
Switching modem over to other computer and running turn.

Also, it would seem that both iterations of the mental instability mechanic have failed miserably. Trol was Trol and never tried to help himself (though nobody tried to help him either), and James well... James rarely acts in a manner that is conducive to the furtherance of his own life.
LEEEEEROOOOOOOOOYY JAAAAMMMMEEESSSSS!
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 602