Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529061 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Alas poor Taric, I knew him well.
« Reply #5895 on: October 07, 2011, 07:26:25 pm »

Different game. Still ended horribly for the villan.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5896 on: October 07, 2011, 09:39:46 pm »

It's going to be a short meeting anyways. No more than a few lines before I leave.

Then, the game is on.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5897 on: October 08, 2011, 12:39:43 am »

It's going to be a short meeting anyways. No more than a few lines before I leave.

Then, the game is on.

Draignean predicts a terrible end to this.

None of this will matter if ya'll manage to get some newer gear before I come in. Then I'll need to recalculate your chances of living through my assault(s).

Considering Kin is already slotted I'd say that they will be a great deal more ably equipped by the time they meet you, hell, maybe enough that I'll update the villain gear.

I will probably kill at least one of you.

I give you an 8% chance of success in that endeavor.

Just Sayin'

Anyway, going to be busy but I may -with luck- run a turn tonight. Maybe. Psionics shields have also been updated, effective immediately, to reflect the changes in armor. (Honestly I should have done it ages ago, but you guys never use shields...  ??? )

EDIT:

Indeed. Want one? :P Taric asked me to do another one I haven't started on yet due to such great issues as a broken water pipe needing fixing, but I can slot you in.

Sure, though I may fool about with my old one too.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 12:45:49 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5898 on: October 08, 2011, 08:23:51 am »

Then, the game is on.

Draignean predicts a terrible end to this.

None of this will matter if ya'll manage to get some newer gear before I come in. Then I'll need to recalculate your chances of living through my assault(s).

Considering Kin is already slotted I'd say that they will be a great deal more ably equipped by the time they meet you, hell, maybe enough that I'll update the villain gear.

I will probably kill at least one of you.

I give you an 8% chance of success in that endeavor.

Just Sayin'

We'll see.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 08:36:57 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5899 on: October 09, 2011, 08:26:16 pm »

Obligatory first page B-B-B-BUMP!!1!1
I believe Wolfchild has not yet posted.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5900 on: October 09, 2011, 08:42:36 pm »

actually I have, Ashley is going exploring, but there has been so much chatter that no-one probably noticed
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5901 on: October 09, 2011, 08:43:31 pm »

Nah, Ashley's action was checking out as-yet unexplored rooms. I think Draignean's just been busy. :(

PPE: Ninja'd by wolfchild. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5902 on: October 09, 2011, 08:57:25 pm »

Nah, Ashley's action was checking out as-yet unexplored rooms. I think Draignean's just been busy. :(

PPE: Ninja'd by wolfchild. :P
I read that as Ninja'd by wolfninja :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5903 on: October 09, 2011, 09:05:43 pm »

Wolf ninjas? There's a scary thought... o.O
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5904 on: October 09, 2011, 09:20:42 pm »

Wolf ninjas? There's a scary thought... o.O
Very scary it would be worse than the first time I heard Ssssssss ...... BOOM !!!!! (Damned Creepers those things are ninjas.)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5905 on: October 09, 2011, 09:43:50 pm »

Ah, man. You should've been there when I was playing Illbleed with a few friends. ^^^ Basically Banballow ninja'd my ass from around a corner when I thought he was a room or two behind me. I imagine my shocked "WTF" was priceless. :3 I love horror stuff though, like that and Clock Tower and Friday the 13th...

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5906 on: October 09, 2011, 10:16:41 pm »

Ah, man. You should've been there when I was playing Illbleed with a few friends. ^^^ Basically Banballow ninja'd my ass from around a corner when I thought he was a room or two behind me. I imagine my shocked "WTF" was priceless. :3 I love horror stuff though, like that and Clock Tower and Friday the 13th...
*Shiver* I hate horror stuff ( I could barely play Resident Evil 5, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, and Red Faction Armageddon )

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5907 on: October 09, 2011, 10:38:18 pm »

Eh, enough of my fanboyism, if I don't stop here I'll go on and on about it. So what are you into, gaming-wise?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5908 on: October 09, 2011, 10:48:53 pm »

Game-wise I really prefer RTS, and Strategy games as I like to plan out battle strategies, defensive layouts, and do a bit of micro-managing. Mostly it doesn't matter as I play almost every type of game (Excluding Sports, and Horror) though my favorite series is Final Fantasy (and  something I find hilarious is I haven't beaten a single FF game even though I own 7-13 :P)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5909 on: October 09, 2011, 10:56:22 pm »

I say the latter on the character sheet. It sounds like it'll have so much more potential hilarity.

More seriously, Wolf did get his guys and his guns around the first turn, so I'd imagine the former is correct.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 602