Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529075 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Alas poor Taric, I knew him well.
« Reply #5850 on: October 06, 2011, 10:13:09 pm »

"I was just letting him know how much of an idiot he had been, now let us go explore a bit further and tarric, TOUCH NOTHING!"

Go look at some unexplored rooms
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5851 on: October 07, 2011, 09:33:54 am »

Dom shrugged and turned to Taric. "Anyway, I found this. You know about weapons too, right? Think you can fix it?" she asked, showing him the damaged rifle she had taken off of the bastard she'd taken out earlier.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5852 on: October 07, 2011, 09:36:11 am »

"Sure, I think so. After we get done with this and I've gotten some sleep. Working with machinery tired is just asking to lose a limb or four."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5853 on: October 07, 2011, 09:38:51 am »

Dom nodded. "I think there was a room with some bunks in it back a little ways. If you want to go catch a nap there I'll stand guard," she said.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5854 on: October 07, 2011, 09:40:08 am »

"I'll be alright for now, I can still shoot. Thanks for the offer though."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5855 on: October 07, 2011, 09:44:08 am »

"All right. Well, if you're up for it, I just came from a hallway back this way that has a door I haven't tried yet. Wanna go check it out?"

If Taric agrees, I'll lead him (and presumably Ashley since wolfchild's looking for unexplored areas) back to the unopened door.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5856 on: October 07, 2011, 09:46:36 am »

"Alright, Lead on!" Follow Dom.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5857 on: October 07, 2011, 04:48:20 pm »

Oh god you two, your avatars are so similar to me for some reason that if I just glance over, I'll think you two are the same people.

Mind my lack of viewing but... which RTD is are all your avatars coming from? I've seen... 5 people with the same style of avatar. Just curious.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5858 on: October 07, 2011, 04:50:30 pm »

I just asked for mine off of SC, And I think it's the trickster RtD.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5859 on: October 07, 2011, 04:56:09 pm »

SC's is the one he made for his character in Trickster, and mine was also made by Serious (It is also for Trickster), so they have similar designs, but Taricus's is pretty close to SC's, so I agree with you there.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5860 on: October 07, 2011, 05:00:49 pm »

Yeah, I kinda expected it was coming from Serious. He always likes to pump out lots of those kinds of avatars. I'm just kinda surprised it's coming from an RTD with only 9 turns done. I mean, this RTD had to run... how many turns before the avatars started coming out?

And, from a quick view of the thing, it appears that pretty much everyone is wearing the avatars from the first page.

Congratz, SC, you infected a bunch of people with your avatarness. One step closer to world domination. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5861 on: October 07, 2011, 05:09:04 pm »

Yeah, I kinda expected it was coming from Serious. He always likes to pump out lots of those kinds of avatars. I'm just kinda surprised it's coming from an RTD with only 9 turns done. I mean, this RTD had to run... how many turns before the avatars started coming out?

And, from a quick view of the thing, it appears that pretty much everyone is wearing the avatars from the first page.

Congratz, SC, you infected a bunch of people with your avatarness. One step closer to world domination. :P

Indeed, serious makes awesome avies.

Which reminds me that I need a new one since the Dragon RTD died in infancy.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5862 on: October 07, 2011, 05:32:44 pm »

Indeed. Want one? :P Taric asked me to do another one I haven't started on yet due to such great issues as a broken water pipe needing fixing, but I can slot you in.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5863 on: October 07, 2011, 05:59:01 pm »

Serious, can I have one of James pawnching a deadhead? Or Juliet from the upcoming Chronoporters?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5864 on: October 07, 2011, 05:59:52 pm »

I'm going to be quite an interesting villain once I'm slotted in.

Out of your sight, out of your mind.

But never out my of range.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 602