Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526735 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Chapter I, End of Combat! (4s abound)
« Reply #570 on: March 04, 2011, 04:00:12 pm »

Considering everyone else is already helping Trol, I go loot the Ichneuman and it's ammo off the corpses.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 04, 2011, 05:31:45 pm »

"I believe I deserve the Fenrir, could somebody grab it and some energy cells?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 04, 2011, 05:32:26 pm »

"After you've stopped dying"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 04, 2011, 06:57:01 pm »

Alright, as soon as Dom decides whether or not to treat the former foe we'll be good for next turn.

Sorry, I know you already made one action.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 04, 2011, 07:12:09 pm »

Whoops, I thought that would be auto'd.

"Yeah, OK," Dom grumbled, taking the implement. "Stand still and don't try anything, or I'll snap your spine with my bare hands," she said to the deadeye, approaching him. "And I have this too," she added, gesturing with the Abassy, "if you try to run."

Sorry, had to say it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 04, 2011, 07:21:21 pm »

Nah, there were good reasons you could have had not to treat him. Running turn now.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 04, 2011, 07:56:38 pm »

Tarran Smith

Considering everyone else is already helping Trol, I go loot the Ichneuman and it's ammo off the corpses.

You grab the heavy rifle and all the ammunition for it you find.

---

Taric Sizier

"DOM!, treat him." Taric grabs a applicator and presses it into Trol's wound

You really REALLY hope this works. You press one of the small applicators into Trol's wound, you can't help but wince as you press into the burned tissue to get it to bleed.

The capsule becomes immediately sticky and soft as blood touches it and it begins to melt, you realize that the capsule is solid all the way through and it's the gray stuff itself that's flowing into the wound. As it combines with the blood it becomes a translucent pink color, and begins binding with the tissue around it. Trol's breathing improves immediately, losing the whistling undercurrent that it had earlier.

Trol +5 HP, Life threatening injuries cured. Regenerating, 10(3 turns)HP

---

Trol Grane

"I believe I deserve the Fenrir, could somebody grab it and some energy cells?"

You demand a pistol, you earned that pistol, why won't anybody give you THE DAMN PISTOL! WHO THE HE- 

Taric shoves something into the energy burn from your fight with the Deadeye, it hurts a lot. Then, surprisingly, the pain abates completely followed by a rather pleasant numbness.

---

Dominique Wakeman

"Yeah, OK," Dom grumbled, taking the implement. "Stand still and don't try anything, or I'll snap your spine with my bare hands," she said to the deadeye, approaching him. "And I have this too," she added, gesturing with the Abassy, "if you try to run."

You take one of the applicators and shove it with perhaps a tad bit more force than is strictly necessary into one of his wounds. After a couple of seconds the Deadeye's body stiffens in pain, another second and a couple of .22 rounds and .115 spikes push themselves out of skin. Holy crap this stuff is nice.

Deadeye is Regenerating.

---

Deadeye

Succumb to exhaustion and pain.

After a couple seconds of muscle spasm to eject the rounds that were lodged in his body the deadeye stops moving. He's still breathing and he looks a lot better though.

---

Corporal Yvonne

Talk to the new squad

Yvonne watches somewhat dispassionately as Dom heals the deadeye. "I would've just shot him. Lot simpler in our current circumstance." She joins the main of your group, leaving Morgan to watch over Teague. "Thanks for what you did, it's been pulling teeth since we got inside." She sighs and drops into squat by one of the dead independents. "The leader of our other group is unconscious, it looks like he's going stay that way for a while, and Morgan isn't in any shape to fight. You have a plan for what to do with one rapidly healing hostage and two very wounded soldiers until you call in the Praetor and get through this mess?

Spoiler: On ground (click to show/hide)

Warning: Dominique's health is below 50%
DANGER: Trol's health is below 25%

Spoiler: Neutral (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:19:05 pm by Draignean »
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 04, 2011, 08:00:14 pm »

What ammo does the Jormungdr use?

Take a assault rifle and and ammo for both the jormungdr and a couple of energy cells.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 04, 2011, 08:02:18 pm »

"Not really. Maybe we should pin the prisoner to the wall and leave him. Our wounded stay in the back while those of us that aren't bleeding left and right will take the fire."

Check out the Sleipner SMG, see if my Renfield is better or not.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 04, 2011, 08:03:41 pm »

Dom let Tarran handle the talking. For now, she was going to load up all of her weapons, then get some better body armor... and maybe one of the applicators if there was one left.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 04, 2011, 08:05:26 pm »

"Oi Tarran, there's a second jormungdr lying on the ground you know"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 04, 2011, 08:08:20 pm »

"Yeah, I know, I'll get to it sometime unless someone objects."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 04, 2011, 08:09:44 pm »

The Jormungandr takes the .220 caliber gauss rounds and a power cell.

The Sleipnir takes the .375 gauss rounds

And Taric has the only applicator left.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 08:23:06 pm by Draignean »
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 04, 2011, 08:10:28 pm »

Dibs on the ammo.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 04, 2011, 08:14:27 pm »

Pfft, well then, the Assault Rifle's just dead weight without ammo. Whatever, I'll take it anyway.

Also, SeriousConcentrate, Trollan, you might want to check out the carbines. You need some heavier non-melee weapons with some decent range.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 602