Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529546 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Alas poor Taric, I knew him well.
« Reply #5490 on: September 06, 2011, 01:37:57 am »

No, you see those two Hash... Hell let me just pull out one of the old maps while I work on the new one.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Right, now Taric is in the room with all the glowy screen right now, except that its sealed from the hall and there are deadheads flooding in. Dominique is in a room branching off from a corridor that you get to from that door beside the little red light ALLLL the way at the end of the hall.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5491 on: September 06, 2011, 01:41:11 am »

got it, I was under the impression that tarric was in the southern corridor too for some reason
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5492 on: September 06, 2011, 01:47:49 am »

Also, Serious, that Assault Rifle is MINE by Divine Right. MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE. Just thought you should know. Because I will shoot anyone who wields it that isn't me.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5493 on: September 06, 2011, 02:05:26 am »

Someone will need to fix it first, but the two people who are good at fixing stuff already have assault rifles so you can trust either of us, except tarric for other reasons "cough"he is likely to try something weird on it"cough"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5494 on: September 06, 2011, 02:48:08 am »

Map is up, hopefully it'll clear up some locational anxiety problems.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5495 on: September 06, 2011, 02:53:48 am »

Awwww, Taric made some friends! They're hugging!

Oh, wait, they're smacking him. Never mind.

And oh my god the room I'm in is bloody.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5496 on: September 06, 2011, 04:15:30 am »

Oh dear. Off to prison for me! :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5497 on: September 06, 2011, 04:38:14 am »

Don't worry, this new assault rifle could be a Kill Everything Rifle.

And besides, even if it wasn't, we'll still try to save you. Never leave a insane disgusting person behind.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5498 on: September 06, 2011, 04:42:12 am »

What new rifle? The LR Jormundgandr?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5499 on: September 06, 2011, 04:43:01 am »

Unknown. See Serious' turn.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5500 on: September 06, 2011, 04:45:47 am »

That's the LR jormungandr...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5501 on: September 06, 2011, 04:51:47 am »

Oh. Oh. I forgot there was a spoiler for the enemies. Derp. And of course the weapon is revealed first thing.

Anyway, oh well, not a doomsday weapon. Still, more Dakka never hurt.

And I get to finally test out a weapon modification I thought of months ago. Man it was a long time ago: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=76875.msg2345325#msg2345325

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5502 on: September 06, 2011, 04:53:21 am »

Just remember that I happen to be the repairman of the team :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5503 on: September 06, 2011, 04:59:45 am »

Ashley can also do so, with 2 points in Crafting. Remember that only the barrel is bent, which would require, as I imagine, only a crafting job.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5504 on: September 06, 2011, 05:00:29 am »

I think crafting would be replacing the barrel with a new one...
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 602