Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 530186 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Yeah, you have to wait more than five minutes for a bump, boss."
"...What the hell are you talking about?"

Ultra-Pedantic Response: Taric posted at 8:20, you at 8:25 my time. :P

Not-So-Boring Response: "Damn it boss!" *famous last words as entire facility collapses*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"I hate you all anyway so I regret nothing but my death. I don't regret you guys' deaths." *Squish*
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bah! By dying, I LOSE my regrets!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Besides never getting that power armor. Am I right?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I hate you all anyway so I regret nothing but my death. I don't regret you guys' deaths." *Squish*

:'( :'( :'(

You're not my bro anymore x3 combo.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, this conversation is OOC, the regret here is that it died due to author existance faliure :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're not a bro in the game. You're a gal. :P

Ed: I sort of feel stupid right now.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

That can happen. ^^;

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Hey, this conversation is OOC, the regret here is that it died due to author existance faliure :P

It's been all of two days since my last post, author existence failure my perky buttocks....

You're not a bro in the game. You're a gal. :P

Ed: I sort of feel stupid right now.

I actually thought serious was a girl for the longest time, it was slight mental gear shift when I realized he wasn't.

Anyway, I promise updates before I leave, (Wēdnes dæg) I'm attempting to add interactive tips to the map. (Make the Tokens into  Scroll over points that fold out for portraits, health, weapon, etc)

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I actually thought serious was a girl for the longest time, it was slight mental gear shift when I realized he wasn't.

Eh, my gender isn't all that important in all honesty, especially online. :3 I just think blatant innuendo is hilarious and female characters tend to be more interesting to play than male ones. Just think of me as Eric Idle's character in "Wink Wink Nudge Nudge" if he didn't actually care and was just messing with Terry Jones. :D Anyway, I look forward to the updates to the map.

(Sorry for the TVTropes link but that's about the only way I figured I could get the point across. ^^; Just mouse over it or quote the post to see where it leads, don't click on it and lose fifteen hours of your life.)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 02:20:55 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Oh god... OH GOD!

Ah actually, it's all cool. You can be a guy in rl if you want serious. I can understand why you want to play a girl from time to time, it's a nice change from being guys all the time in games. I once made a female NE rogue in WoW simply because of the eye tatoos and I thought that they were the only ones that could do flips.

Little did I realise that the men could do flips as well...  :'(

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

O.o What do you mean, "if you want?" Do I have to post pics now to prove I'm a guy? :P I just shaved yesterday; my beard/stubble looks like crap right now so I'm not sure if I want to.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Dom: Move down hall, maybe kick down a door or two.
Tarran: Yell at the automated response system and support Dom
Ash: Support Dom and belittle James' abilities with firearms
James: Buck for Command
Taric: Continue thinking about ways to make an ant grenade out of his dead squaddy's helmet.

James, you need a more specific action or I'll default you to something interesting.

Taric, you might a new one since I'm going off an implied action as your primary was unfeasible.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 03:55:38 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sounds about right. While we're yelling at Powder, post in ASL. :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually, My first action was entering the room though the door that just opened...
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 602