Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 530112 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Draignean. That was the complete opposite of my action. "Help them close the door"=/= "charge into the hallway".

Your option was nonsensical and previously completed. If you want to lock yourself in a room that's going to bottom out at about -45 F you may confirm and I will change your action.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Upon reading that sounds a bit sharper than I intended, I apologize Powder. The meaning is that I did it for your own good.

Sorry man, been a bit frazzled recently.

PPE Email check edit: I've learned that I'm going to be gone from the 27th to the 29th, so don't expect any updates then or on the 30th when I plan to collapse on my bed, floor, sofa, or cat (depending on proximity) and die for a while.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Oh no! Our GM is going to die!

...wait, for a while only?

What are you, a robot or an undead thing?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Undead thing.

I lurch around in the morning and hit things until I find a caffeinated bystander, then I bit them soundly on the neck, sever the carotid artery with my razor sharp wit, and then refine caffeine from their blood until I feel up to the strenuous activity of pouring myself a coke.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Remind me to not live around where you live. I don't drink coffee, but sometimes I drink mountain dew. And I also would rather not be randomly hit on the head. :o
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Remind me to not live around where you live. I don't drink coffee, but sometimes I drink mountain dew. And I also would rather not be randomly hit on the head. :o

I don't drink coffee either, vile brew designed as an emetic but that someone put on the wrong shelf and it ended up being sold. (Same thing happened with mountain oysters and calf fries.)

Diet coke/pepsi/Dr.pepper or tea for me, coffee only if there is no other alternative and I happen to have milk on hand.
---

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

I don't drink coffee either, vile brew designed as an emetic but that someone put on the wrong shelf and it ended up being sold. (Same thing happened with mountain oysters and calf fries.)

Diet coke/pepsi/Dr.pepper or tea for me, coffee only if there is no other alternative and I happen to have milk on hand.

I do drink coffey, but i understand it's an aquired taste, plus if you have only ever drunk instant i understand why you dislike it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I lurve coffee myself, as long as there's creamer.milk and sugar for it. :3 That, Dr. Pepper, and these Diet Rite Zero sodas are all I drink. Hell, some days I have to drink an entire pot of coffee by myself just to have any energy at all. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did I seriously just unintentionally start a talk about coffee and soda?

Jeez, it's so easy to derail things around these forums. >_>

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Eh, I think it's just 'cause all of us like to talk about random things. I had to stop myself from asking about Draignean's cat, for example. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do drink coffey, but i understand it's an aquired taste, plus if you have only ever drunk instant i understand why you dislike it

Aye, tried to acquire it but never felt enough desire to attain the ability to sip de-greaser at a table to get much beyond ordering it once or twice at a restaurant. (Which I'm sure used instant coffee considering the class of restaurant I favor..)

I also attempted to drink it black when I was attempting to build an immunity to it, which in hindsight was not the smartest move of my life.

Eh, I think it's just 'cause all of us like to talk about random things. I had to stop myself from asking about Draignean's cat, for example. ^^;

Small, jet black, found in a parking lot when it was so young that its belly dragged the ground. It is now adolescent, has a passion for sleeping on my head and wakes me up in the morning by biting me sharply on the nose.

EDIT: Also wolf, would you kindly make an action?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 12:32:35 am by Draignean »
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I bet it's cute. :3 Sorry, I love cats. I suppose that's obvious, though...

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I bet it's cute. :3 Sorry, I love cats. I suppose that's obvious, though...

Remind me to float a picture of her viciously attacking her own tail some time.

ANYWAY, back on mildly thread related topics...

If you came to the end of a corridor marked for "Primary Staff Residences" which split both north and south, which of the two paths would you take? (Doing this now to save an extraneous turn.)
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Coin flip*

North.

Anyway, see 'ya guys the day after tomorrow if you ignored the post saying I was being kidnapped by my father into camping.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I should see about getting pictures of my own cats sometime. ^^ And Dom would follow Tarran north, of course.
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 602