Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 530066 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"Well, now that we have nothing to do... let's randomly go down the hallway!" *Flips clip* "It's face #1, I'm sure of it. Let's go that way." Tarran heads to the east like a idiot... an idiot with a plan.  Not really, he has no plan, he just likes to think that he has a plan.

Go east For Great Justice.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Face #1?" Dom asked with a raised eyebrow. "You and Taric are both starting to talk strangely." Nevertheless she drew her Jormungandr and fell into step beside Tarran.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"His name is bob." Tarran said obviously not seriously. "He says things to me." He says even less seriously.

"More seriously, I'm just randomly picking a direction." Tarran rolls his eyes.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, does anyone have anything to help me keep these ants in the helmet or do I get to put them down someone's uniform?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't have anything. Pour 'em down someone's uniform for me. Namely yours."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ohh, looks like I have a volunteer" Taric grins evil-y at Tarran.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tarran jabs Taricus in the gut in a particularly sensitive area. "Don't, you, dare."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Why don't you rip off a sleeve or something and use that as a cloth covering?" Dom suggested. "Also, shut up, we need to keep our ears and eyes peeled."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're asking for it though. And I don't think cloth'll work. Anyone else prefer to have some shread of sanity and help keep these things locked up?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Dude. You collected those damn ants. Don't talk to ME about sanity," Dom said. "Anyway I don't think ANY of us are carrying something for an ant farm. Why don't you try to set up a psychic shield or somethin' on the helmet, that should make 'em stay put."

Oh, I just thought of something that made me go :3 immediately. Tarran and I aren't affect by smoke at all anymore, are we? So we can use smoke grenades to even greater advantage now?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, when were we ever immune to smoke? I kinda forgot/don't think I've ever heard that we were immune.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Wait, when were we ever immune to smoke? I kinda forgot/don't think I've ever heard that we were immune.

You picked advanced kinesthesia out of your evolutions.

"Dude. You collected those damn ants. Don't talk to ME about sanity," Dom said. "Anyway I don't think ANY of us are carrying something for an ant farm. Why don't you try to set up a psychic shield or somethin' on the helmet, that should make 'em stay put."

Oh, I just thought of something that made me go :3 immediately. Tarran and I aren't affect by smoke at all anymore, are we? So we can use smoke grenades to even greater advantage now?

Indeed you can, there are a couple specialized grenades designed specifically for the purpose of disrupting psychic senses but they're in R&D right now.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

..Nevermind, ninja'd by Draignean himself. ^^

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"tarric you are insane, from what i have heard of those ants, we want them crispy fried, not on the go" Asley and co bring up the rear of the group, ashley leveling her gun at taric in case he had any funy ideas about where to put the ants
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Draignean. That was the complete opposite of my action. "Help them close the door"=/= "charge into the hallway".
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 602