Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527573 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Chapter I, OH GOD, THE TEXT!
« Reply #360 on: February 21, 2011, 10:45:42 pm »

Regroup
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 21, 2011, 11:16:05 pm »

"Yeah, I hear ya. I think I'll go back to my bunk and lay down for awhile." Dom gathered her items and left, intending to get some rest. The doc had said she could sleep it off, and while she didn't really believe it, she planned to at least try it out. At the very least a little shuteye would do her some good.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 22, 2011, 01:26:52 am »

Character: Trol Grane

ZZZzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzz

ZZZzzzzZzz... No, I don't want to... the cheese is too big... all going purple... the dolphin knows.... ZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

You can wake up next turn.

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

----

Character: Tarran Smith

Bored, my guy randomly wanders around until he reaches the matriarch.

[Luck roll 2] You wander aimlessly for a while getting a lay of the facility as much as anything else, you can't seem to keep your bearings though and you're not sure how much good this is doing you. [Luck 4] You wander around a bit more, eventually you begin to see how everything fits together, and while you aren't sure how many places you could find if your life depended on it, you know more than before. [Luck roll 2, Taric luck 2] Rounding a corner you run into Taric, literally. [End roll 5] You manage to imitate a fairly solid wall and remain standing. [Taric endurance 2] One of your knees hits taric awkwardly, he collapses sideways turning several interesting colors. Ouch.

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

---

Character: Taric Sizier

Regroup

Okay... Well that settles that. You get out of Cassandra's hair as quickly and quietly as possible, you wonder how anyone could have told that woman no to anything to her face. You need to find the others, you have a feeling that Cassandra would not be happy if you failed to meet with Praetor Morgan at the scheduled time. [Taric luck roll 2, Tarran luck roll 2] The training hall is your best bet, most of them were down ther- You smash into Tarran as you both round a corner [Tarran End 5] you practically bounce off the man, he may not be big but he is solid. [Taric end roll 2] A fact his knee in your groin proves admirably, as you collapse sideways you begin to really REALLY hate this bastard.

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

---

Character: Dominique Wakeman

"Yeah, I hear ya. I think I'll go back to my bunk and lay down for awhile." Dom gathered her items and left, intending to get some rest. The doc had said she could sleep it off, and while she didn't really believe it, she planned to at least try it out. At the very least a little shuteye would do her some good.

[Intuition 3+1 familiar] You find your way back to your barracks, a day or two here and you'll be able to walk the place like any of the Unchained, your ribs twinge beneath their bindings reminding you of what the doctor said. You hope what the doctor said was true, you really do, but you know things just don't work like that. Of course not too long ago you would have said that there was no possible way to move something with your mind, and yet you've done that. The sight of your bunk takes you from your musings, it might not be down and comforters, but it is horizontal and vaguely comfortable. [End 5] It might have been your ribs, or the fact that you haven't had enough natural sleep recently, but whatever the cause you go out like a light when your head hits the pillow.

Ribs are mending rapidly, two turns until they heal fully. Regenerating 20 Stamina per turn.

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 01:35:17 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Chapter I, "I'm sorry, was that your groin?"
« Reply #364 on: February 22, 2011, 01:44:54 am »

"...Uhhhhhhhhhhhh... whoops, sorry?" Help Taric up and continue to the matriarch.[/s]
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:14:53 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 22, 2011, 02:36:19 am »

"I'm hoping that was an accident" Head back to the barracks

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 22, 2011, 02:43:04 am »

"It was. I didn't see you coming. You popped out of nowhere and smashed into me."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 22, 2011, 02:45:12 am »

"We both weren't looking where we were going, still why are you headed to the matriarch?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 22, 2011, 02:58:24 am »

"...Bored. I'm wondering if she's got anything for me to do."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 22, 2011, 02:59:57 am »

"We are to meet praetor Morgan in six hours if that's the thing."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:10:21 am by Taricus »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 22, 2011, 03:03:54 am »

(You forgot the quotes)

"Six hours? I don't have the patience. I'm going to bug the matriarch until then. Hopefully she'll be in a good mood... heh."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 22, 2011, 03:09:54 am »

"It Involves a warzone and the proper armory"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 22, 2011, 03:10:25 am »

Dominique dreamed about the time she smashed a guy's face in with his own hand. Even if was less than an hour ago.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 22, 2011, 03:14:28 am »

"...Did you say warzone? Well, then, I guess I can wait."

Follow Taric.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 602