Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527784 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I should really probably just go to bed but I'm waiting on it to become a severe enough problem that when I finally give in I'll be down for like a day, see if I can beat my old record of 16 hours straight of sleep. :3
...Is it really worth it?

Isn't it? :-\

Woah, it started rainin' real hard. Power went out for a minute. o.o I'm lightin' a candle just in case. :3
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 11:18:36 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

I should really probably just go to bed but I'm waiting on it to become a severe enough problem that when I finally give in I'll be down for like a day, see if I can beat my old record of 16 hours straight of sleep. :3
...Is it really worth it?

Isn't it? :-\
Not really. It's not like it's worth bragging about.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

If you like sleeping it's totally worth it. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tarran Smith

Go into the building. Check the doors, see how many are locked and see if I can figure out which rooms they lead to.

You take out the handlight and flick it on, illuminating a broad strip ahead of you. You pass James as he stares at the varied corpses that lie strewn by the door, you can't imagine what would make people do that... Carefully you step over the bodies and down the hall, sliding door at the end is unpowered, but unlocked. [Str 5] You hall the door open and shine the light down both sides, the ornate metal tiling behind giving way to a more common system of plates. [Obsrv 3] The corridor is abandoned. Directly south there is another set of heavy sliding doors, the corridor continues east and west beyond the range of the light, though you think you see other branches off west.

Your radio is now almost strangely quite.

---

Taric Sizier

Find a source of light.

Tarran has already moved ahead with his light, no chance of pilfering it now... You put the Frankenstein in your lap and start mucking about with the settings on the laser. [Mechanical 3+1] It takes you a couple of minutes but you manage to open the focus all the way up and keep it on. The laser will be useless as a weapon until you turn it back to normal, but it makes a decent flashlight. You take up a position in the corridor, shining a light on the bodies.

---

James Evan

"MY god, what happened here. What... defiled this place? Dear lord, a church should't look like this." James, chilled by the corpses in the church, explored on.

You follow Tarran, entering the the long hallway beside him and peering into the deep shadows to either side.

---

Ashley Fey

Ashly sighs then looks down the corridor, alright men, stay frosty, we dont know why these people died so better play it safe", proceed slowly down the corridor, "OY!, you guys coming!"

You, Jordan, and Harry enter the Corridor. Looking at the corpses in the green light from the Unchained's gun. Jordan squats down and starts inspecting the bodies. [Int 4] "Very old, at least a year to dry out like this..." He pokes them and examines their wounds. "Dehydration probably, poison is another strong possibility, but poison victims don't often group... Little in the way of obvious breaks, and nothing to indicate knives or weapon fire." He sighs and rises. "Can't be sure, but I'd say the living ate the ones who died first. Nothing medical to back that up, just a hunch... Why the hell they were trying to get into the church is beyond me." He shakes his head, the sarcastic humor unable to vanish from him for long even in the wake of the bodies. "In my professional medical opinion, this is weird."

---

Dominique Wakeman

Dom sighed loudly and in annoyance. "Nevermind, and I don't even wanna know what the pair of you are talking about." She stood and walked over to the TS's. "Let's just get going, huh? We don't have to trust this chick completely and we can split with her and her bozos first chance we get, but for now let's just work with her, all right? And put your shoulder plate back on, you look weird without it boss." She pushed past and jogged ahead to catch up with James.

Tarran's already moving, and you follow him and the light along with James into the the long hall.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry that took so long, lost my connection and couldn't get it back.  :(
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"Huh, call me paranoid, but this is starting to get creepy."

"Hey, you four *Points back down the hallway* get over here, we've got a three-way."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Ash mutters to herself "Ok, dehydration, not too odd, but still not exactly encouraging" She turns to taricus, "Hey thanks for the light, but i think it would be prudent to stick with the others" Ashley Follows the main group, with her and her men acting as a rear guard, just in case something comes down that other corridor
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head to the main group, acting as as the light source for the rear guard.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Crazy bastards. I'm willing to bet five RC this is where that guy on the radio was," Dom grumbled as she toed a dead body. "And, uh, no we don't, boss. Me, you, and James is never going to be a three-way." She shrugged. "Sorry." She checked her pockets to see if she had anything that could be used as a light source. If she didn't, she'd start going through the corpses, to see if one of them had a flashlight.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I heard three-way. What's going on in there?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Nothing, just got a door here in front of us and passages off to the left and right."

:3

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, that three-way... Damn"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

With a sigh, Dom gave up on finding a light in her inventory. All she had was guns and a grenade. And a bit of food and the storage device with the romance novels on it, but neither were particularly pertinent at the moment. "I'm going to try opening these," she said, indicating the heavy sliding doors to the south. With a little bit of muscle I might be able to force 'em open.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

"I guess I could help." James ram-charged the sliding doors.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I guess I could help." James ram-charged the sliding doors.

Err...

These slide open.

The only effect ramming them would have is to bend them so the won't slide easily, it's a good way to discourage pursuit, but not the best way to open them.
---
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 602