Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528299 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Even worse! You're actively collaborating with the GM like... no, wait, can't say the name yet. You guys are just going to have to wait a few turns in one of my RTDs to find out who I'm talking about. :3 (I'm not going to accuse wolfchild of anything further, just going to roll with it for the moment and see what develops. Why not, right? Still making that Detect Lie roll though since we hardly ever use that skill and I should start getting in the habit of trying it.)

Edit: I'd like to attempt to solve the puzzle. Motherless Sons make her a cyborg?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 01:11:41 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

It's up, just replaced a word here and there with redacted.

Of course that could be the cover personality that all the operatives get.

Or it might not be.

Or I'm trying to trick you.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Even worse! You're actively collaborating with the GM like... no, wait, can't say the name yet. You guys are just going to have to wait a few turns in one of my RTDs to find out who I'm talking about. :3 (I'm not going to accuse wolfchild of anything further, just going to roll with it for the moment and see what develops. Why not, right? Still making that Detect Lie roll though since we hardly ever use that skill and I should start getting in the habit of trying it.)

Edit: I'd like to attempt to solve the puzzle. Motherless Sons make her a cyborg?

Elaborate please... *Waits with bated breath for the detective reveal*
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

those redacteds just make it more susipicious, i was just going to edit it a little so it made sense without them, oh well, too late now
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...forcing me to explain myself... *grumble* I'll just post the bio with what I believe to be the Redacted parts actually are filled in.

Name: Ashley Fey
Appearance: Ashley's [Cybernetic] body is tall, quite ironical as her last name means little, but with what fey had come to be known the last name is appropriate, the body is slim but compact, her hair is neck length and a striking violet colour. Furthur increasing her strange appearance, her eyes are two different colours, the left green, and the right crimson. Her skin however is not unusual, just pail and freckly.
Profession:Fabricator
Skills: Mechanics-1, Lying-1, Marksman-2, Crafting 2(including profession)
Character Bio: Ashley was always curious about the workings of machines and even created a few herself, including a gas propelled nail-gun, capable of propelling the 15 cm long nails at 500km/hour, leaving the muzzle and 3 shots per second, and she practised with it a few hours every day, fearing the day that some-one would tip off the technocracy to her construction efforts. Eventually, she is not sure whether it was pot luck, or that the technocracy eventually caught up with her, but she was captured and used as [a test subject for creating cyborgs that would obey the Technocracy unquestioningly but operate at a higher efficiency level than Deadheads, such as the ability to make tactical decisions on the battlefield that only a human could; robots wouldn't be able to think outside the scope of their programming], when the [Motherless Sons] finally freed her, she decided that she would fight for her own freedom, especially the freedom to create
Stats;
Strength (Str):3
Dexterity (Dex):7(Including Proffesion)
Endurance (End):6
Charisma (Char):4
Intelligence (Int):3
Willpower: (Will):3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

those redacteds just make it more susipicious, i was just going to edit it a little so it made sense without them, oh well, too late now

That's the point of the Redacteds.

Just editing it out is like actually hiding something, the redacteds are more like a stripshow. It's there and it reveals itself farther the longer you look at it.

Wait, I'm pretty sure I just compared what I've been doing an awful lot of in the past couple posts to stripping. Not sure how I feel about that. I feel pretty!!!

...forcing me to explain myself... *grumble* I'll just post the bio with what I believe to be the Redacted parts actually are filled in.

Name: Ashley Fey
Appearance: Ashley's [Cybernetic] body is tall, quite ironical as her last name means little, but with what fey had come to be known the last name is appropriate, the body is slim but compact, her hair is neck length and a striking violet colour. Furthur increasing her strange appearance, her eyes are two different colours, the left green, and the right crimson. Her skin however is not unusual, just pail and freckly.
Profession:Fabricator
Skills: Mechanics-1, Lying-1, Marksman-2, Crafting 2(including profession)
Character Bio: Ashley was always curious about the workings of machines and even created a few herself, including a gas propelled nail-gun, capable of propelling the 15 cm long nails at 500km/hour, leaving the muzzle and 3 shots per second, and she practised with it a few hours every day, fearing the day that some-one would tip off the technocracy to her construction efforts. Eventually, she is not sure whether it was pot luck, or that the technocracy eventually caught up with her, but she was captured and used as [a test subject for creating cyborgs that would obey the Technocracy unquestioningly but operate at a higher efficiency level than Deadheads, such as the ability to make tactical decisions on the battlefield that only a human could; robots wouldn't be able to think outside the scope of their programming], when the [Motherless Sons] finally freed her, she decided that she would fight for her own freedom, especially the freedom to create
Stats;
Strength (Str):3
Dexterity (Dex):7(Including Proffesion)
Endurance (End):6
Charisma (Char):4
Intelligence (Int):3
Willpower: (Will):3

You're close, but wrong on 2/3ds of it. I'm still impressed though.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Which one am I right on, the cybernetic body or the MS? I'm pretty sure it's the latter since you've name-dropped that faction like crazy. :3

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That would be telling wouldn't it?

You'll find out.  Tomorrow perhaps, now I must sleep.

Or penguins will devour my soul.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Blah, you're coldhearted. >.> I'll give you all day tomorrow to post in Alter Someone's Life, but only because you told me I got one of  'em right. :3

Edit for clarity: That's me being sincere; I'm really not trying to pressure you or anything. ^^;
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 01:34:24 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Blah, you're coldhearted. >.> I'll give you all day tomorrow to post in Alter Someone's Life, but only because you told me I got one of  'em right. :3

Oh wait I'll do that now... Sorry.

name-dropped that faction like crazy. :3

Hmm when did I do that, other than ages ago...

*uses search*

Fuckingfuck/#$R#%$%^@$%^@$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the wrong goddamn faction name. I'm assuming the point you are referencing was the the goddamn ants.

I screwed up, and mixed up my factions mentally while I was writing. >_< That should be The Father. (Ashley knows it by a different name)

Sons, father, whatever. I had briefly wondered why I hadn't gotten a reaction out of you lot then for introducing something else strange but I wrote it off as bad writing.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why do I have the feeling that there's shots going to be fired over this?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

You see, this is why I changed my mind over being a villian, specifically an operative! They are too smart to fool!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You see, this is why I changed my mind over being a villian, specifically an operative! They are too smart to fool!

Yeah, that's what you want us to think I bet. (Paranoia increases 3%)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dom: Detect Lie
Taric: Detect Lie
Ash: Be lie detected and make the necessary (if any) counter rolls. Sweep and move to the south end of the room with your group.
Tarran: ?
James: ?

Wolfchild, These are the theoretical Tokens for your team. (Any resemblence to characters from popular games/movies should be ignored, shut up. If you want talent go talk to serious.)

Ashley Fey, Couldn't make the eyes look red or green without it looking like they were missing.

Honestly, violet hair?

The graphic I'm going to use for Harry isn't on my laptop so he's postponed.

... And so is the one for Jordan.

Damnit.

Tarran, I'm going to have to find something for you as well, an image of tanks in a desert doesn't make a lot of sense on a map.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Tarran: ?
Meh, why not, Detect Lie.

Tarran, I'm going to have to find something for you as well, an image of tanks in a desert doesn't make a lot of sense on a map.
Heheh, indeed.

Well, I don't know what I envision this edition of Tarran as, and I suck at painting anything that isn't inanimate, soooooo...

Hmm, thinking about it, maybe if I just paint armor over as many parts as possible I may be able to make a picture that don't look like shit. I'll get back to you.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 602