Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528313 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And how did you do that?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Subverting the AIs But it is unlikely to work again and i don't know how the head honchos managed it anyway, I'm better with tangible things"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Somehow I don't believe you, you don't get implants like those without being high up in the ranks of the techies"

AKA $10 on wolfchild being an operative.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

So Taric, I take it you're wanting to make a detect lie roll against most of what she's said next turn?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Somehow I don't believe you, you don't get implants like those without being high up in the ranks of the techies"

you cant see the implants for one thing
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you cant see the implants for one thing

The lady has a point.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

True... although I'm with Taric on Ashley not being who she says she is. Detect Lie roll for me too, please. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

by the way, whats my reputation with [redacted]?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Hmm, no bio posted (like a villain), high level technology, a [redacted] faction alliance... Yeah, Ash is NOT an ally.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Facepalm*

This is going to end bloody.

In a church.

Sombody is going to hell for that.

Huh, Was Trol missing before the 21st? :P
---

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

a [redacted] faction alliance... Yeah, Ash is NOT an ally.
that was a joke, because you were already suspicious of me, anything i dont want you to know i can PM draig, but believe what you want

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Hey, you're the one that put us in a church. Any desecration of holy grounds is your fault. :P

@wolfchild: All I'm saying we know more about the NPCs with you than we do about you. That's highly suspicious... >.>

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

i made a damn bio, but drag didn't post it, however it has information in it you're not supposed to know so i suppose that's why he does not, of course if this interrogation continues that bit might just spill out anyway

edit: iv'e edited my character sheet, just removing the stuff you're characters dont know of yet (i mean other than personal background)Draigs already ahead of me
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 01:07:27 am by wolfchild »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i made a damn bio, but drag didn't post it, however it has information in it you're not supposed to know so i suppose that's why he does not, of course if this interrogation continues that bit might just spill out anyway

Yeah, it would have given a few things away. I'll [redact] a few things and post it on the first page.
---

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

oops draigs doing it il just quetly edit mine just incase i accidentaly forgot something
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 602