Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528161 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Egads! Running the turn, such as it is, now to avoid getting behind in my own world.

James will be auto'd getting the goo off of himself, considering his past experience and lack of available options it isn't and unreasonable leap of logicality.

NINJA'd by just who I need!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ashley Fey

After Ashley and Dom have finished making sure that nobody is going to be shooting anybody immediately Ash hits the mechanical disengage for the door. Fifty-six explosive bolts fire and the harnesses around you snap off, the smoking hatch falls off the side of the ship and into the slurry of muck, gel, and... real hardwood flooring? That's a new one.
"Honestly, what the hell." Jordan mutters to you as you start to get out of the ship. "We just happen to land within spitting distance of a group of breathers? This isn't right. Something is very frickin' not right."
Honestly you can't say he's wrong.

You make sure all of your gear is in place and hop the short distance off the side of the small pod to the ground, Jordan dropping beside you, followed closely by Harry. The group in front of you is dirty, torn, bloody in more than one place, and armed to the teeth.

After a moments pause there is a bit of light conversation. It all feels very surreal, talking about your achievements in the past while the four of them seem more than willing to tell you who they are. Your two companions seem somewhat taken aback by the sudden sharing session.
"Yeah, and I probably used to make little origami pianos out of napkins!" Jordan interjects after you and Taric finish talking about guns. "Now that we've gotten these amazing details of our lives out of the way how about you tell us how the hell you came to be out here in the... the middle of a... a" Jordan waved the hand not holding a gun around to indicate most of the dark and slime coated room while he searched for the right word.

Taric Sizier

[Intuition 5, Observation 6-2 darkness] "Chapel of the Virgin World." you supply helpfully to the sputtering man. Everyone turns to look at you. You point to a half crushed altar poking out from beneath the ship. "Symbols of Terra and the colonized planets, you turn and point to the floor where there is a lack of detritus. "real wood from Earth, leather kneeling pads." finally you turn and point to the double doors that are almost lost in shadow at the south end of the room. "Bigass metal doors engraved with the cliffnotes history of the church. It's really pretty obvious if you think about it." You shrug once and go back to looking around the room. The light is coming in from the hole the pod punched as it came down, widened courtesy of the expanding impact Gel. It's a good twenty or thirty feet back to the surface, not to mention that a good portion of that is swarming with panicked ants. Judging by the lack of lighting and lack of alarms the power to... wherever this chapel is connected to is out.

Tarran Smith

[Luck 2]You are interrupted from your wonderful lesson on the composition of Technocrat Chapels courtesy of the radio. "It's all wrong, I told you, I TOLD YOU! What have you done? I wanted to give you a chance, a wanted you to be a part of perfection, wasp, scorpion, spider, treacherous SNAKE! YOU'LL DIE FOR THIS!" The voice on the radio seems a mite upset.

Everyone is staring at you while your radio continues to hurl insults regarding your hygiene, sexual preference for species, and your heritage. The larger of the two men with Ashley speaks this time. "Foolish as he may be Jordan is right. I think Captain Smith, that you should tell us why you're here."

James Evan

You pull your head out of your ooze with shlucking sound, taking a deep breath of stagnant air that smells like it's been molding. Regardless of the fungus content you refill your depleted lungs gratefully, slogging you way to the group. You realize that there are more people than there should be standing over there. In lieu of more loquacious inquiry you simply demand to know the names of the newcomers, this is slightly a bad time considering Tarran's swearing radio and the brewing tension. [Luck 4] The big man relaxes slightly, and nods without taking is eyes off Tarran. "I'm Harry, that's Ashley, the sqawky one beside her is Jordan."

Spoiler: Ashley Fey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (Ashley) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  James Evan (click to show/hide)

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Mind telling us what you're doing with all that nice gear? Unchained don't exactly have access to that kind of stuff...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"We're here because a butt load of shit turned an otherwise easy mission into a struggle for our lives. What we're here for is currently MIA. When we find it, I'll tell you more. I'm not in the mood to go through a lengthy explanation."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dom waited until Taric and Tarran finished speaking, then turned to the group. "It's not any of your fucking business anyway. You three are the ones that almost killed us, so as far as I'm concerned YOU'RE the ones that owe US an explanation. You got that?" she said, looking at Harry and Jordan specifically. Ashley seemed to be a decent sort, or at least more willing to work with them than her testosterone-poisoned allies.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My updates have become increasingly wordy of late...  :(

Trying to juggle who knows what and what I can and cannot say is a pain... Anyway who needs clarification on something just yell at me.
Wolfchild, you have near complete control of your companions.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Did you mention what the implants that these three are loaded up with are? And I have a related request: Update the first post? ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seconding that request.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"We are here to hurt the Technocracy opperations on the planet, and no we are Unchained, but we have nothing against you either right now i think we need to get out of here" Ash and her squad carefully advance towards the door alert for traps and other assorted danger

Edit You're characters probly dont know about the implants, but for the sake of you knowing part of what i can do, the 1st two cause my charge to go up as long as itsless than my health, and my health to go up as long as it's less than my charge, respectively.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 10:26:52 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"Why would you have something against us? We're..." *Stares at clothes. "Oh, wait, are we still wearing these uniforms?"

"Uh, ahem, we're Unchained too. We're just in Techie clothes. Sorry for the confusion."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"No i was pretty sure you werne't techies, the fact you did not shoot us tipped me off, i was just stating that even though we are not unchained that we have nothing against you're group"
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Then what are you?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"To be honest we realy don'tknow what to call ourselves at this point"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And where'd you get your equipment?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"from the installation we captured from the techies, and before you ask, we did that by infiltration"
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 602