Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528092 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Tree hugging is seriously bad for you.
« Reply #3285 on: May 21, 2011, 10:15:05 pm »

Not that big, it's two lines deep though.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: May 21, 2011, 11:09:15 pm »

Being a kid's a good time to get injured, you always seem to heal faster... There was the time I got shot in the neck with a BB gun. Got my bro back for that one by knocking him down later on and jamming his pinky against the headboard of his bed... feel kinda bad about it in retrospect because I'm a much gentler, more pacifistic person these days. At least in real life. In fiction of any sort I have no qualms whatsoever about wrapping someone's intestines around their throat like a noose and hanging them from a tree with 'em. :D

Injuries these days seem to stick and never go away. :-\

Oh Man, growing up... My sister broke bones, I got stitches. Generally in completely unconnected events that happened less than a week apart. She broke her finger in a door hinge, I got a bookshelf toppled onto the back of my head. (That one was priceless since my mother was the substitue teacher that day.) She breaks her foot landing a flying kick in Tae Kwon Do, I put my foot through a glass display case and cut it open in the next class over. I take a bad fall when my horse steps on a nest of ground bees, she takes a can of vegetarian beans to the face. We both get hit by a semi when pulling out of the driveway... It's miracle we didn't drive our relatives to madness. It's been awhile since I could actually claim injured without having to admit that it really wasn't that bad.

It says something that every single member of my family has a scar on the back of their heads.

I don't play Call of Duty online. I don't want to deal with people who whine when you find a sniping spot and go to town. Let's see what I have on my shelf... Fable 3, Divinity 2, Tekken 6, Assassin's Creed 1/2, Mass Effect 1/2, Lost Planet 2, Smackdown vs Raw 2011, Army of Two 2, Bioshock 2, Resident Evil 5, Ghostbusters, and The Orange Box.. I also got Castlevania Harmony of Despair on the hard drive. :D

I envy your bioshock 2... No Morrowind/oblivion? I just got an Emulator for my laptop that lets me play a few of the old SNES games. Zelda and mario FTW.

Well, looks like Trol's pretty much done for, I'll PM wolfchild with the additional details of His/her/its situation
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: May 22, 2011, 08:33:46 am »

Got Elder Scrolls 3 & 4 for the PC and plan on picking up Skyrim after they make a game of the year type pack that includes the expansions they're most likely going to make. ^^ My PC may not be a graphical powerhouse but mods > graphics & Mouse/Keyboard > Controller any day for those games.

Jeez. >.> Hit by a semi?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: May 22, 2011, 09:21:43 am »

Jeez. >.> Hit by a semi?

Yeah, we used to live on a little house that fronted a backwoods highway, semi driver zoned out on a long run and never even saw us. I'm fairly certain the only reason that both of us walked away was that we were riding in this electric metallic blue truck that had been named Elvis. Made way before they started making car bodies out of aluminum, it drove like a tank, ate gas like a tank, and took hits like a tank. I miss that truck. :(

I'm going to be gone for most of today after noon, so update will be either early, late, or tomorrow. (Brilliance, I has it.)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3289 on: May 22, 2011, 09:29:47 am »

I see. I guess I'm luckier than you, then. I've never had a serious car accident, just a few incidents that almost resulted in wrecks. Got pulled over by cops a few times but always got off with a warning. ^^ I'm not going to say anymore about that though because I don't want to jinx myself. I'll be looking forward to the turn. In a little while I need to check all three of my RTDs myself and see if turns need to be ran...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: May 22, 2011, 09:56:39 am »

Hmmm.... My arm bones hav suffered.
Around 5 years old, I'm rolling down a hill, and I buckle fracture my arm.
Around 6, buckle fracture it again falling down stairs.
6 still. Jumping onto sliding door basement. miss and hti the patio. Buckle fracture. Arm. This one had to have pins put in surgically- which then got infected, and had to be removed and had to get NEW pnins it. This resulted in me on IVs for two day in the hospital.
STILL 6. Jumping onto air mattress. Missed. Buckle Fracture.
11 years old. Worst one. I'm on mah razor scooter when I hit a chainlink fence. I get a bayonet fracture. Went through 3 casts and a removable cast for school. Twas sucky.
12 years old, somehting completely different. Runnign down stairs. trip. Mouth meets doorknob. Stitches required for lip.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: May 22, 2011, 10:03:14 am »

O.o I've only broken a toe once and fractured a forearm, so you beat me there. Which arm was it?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: May 22, 2011, 10:06:46 am »

Both arms.
Two times on my left elbow, two on my right wrist, and the bayonet was my left forearm. WHich is my writing hand.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: May 22, 2011, 10:23:44 am »

I see. ^^; Wow, I got off pretty light as a kid for the most part...

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: May 22, 2011, 10:46:49 am »

Just curious, but what does the waiting list for this look like? Kinda wishing I looked at this earlier... It looks awesome! ^^
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: May 22, 2011, 10:47:34 am »

About to be empty, you could be in just now if wolfchild doesn't respond.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: May 22, 2011, 10:51:25 am »

Pretty sure the waitlist is wolfchild / Ahra / Talarion if you want to join. ^^

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: May 22, 2011, 10:53:29 am »

Oops, I forgot about Ahra :-[

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: May 22, 2011, 10:55:50 am »

I do. Looks like a very interesting concept. Count me in... I would post my character, but... 2 in the morning + posting from iPod. Too difficult right now. I'll post it probably after school tomorrow.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: May 22, 2011, 10:57:29 am »

Hey, late nights never stopped me :D
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 602