Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528034 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Tree hugging is seriously bad for you.
« Reply #3270 on: May 21, 2011, 08:38:57 pm »

Dwarmin must have a case of Lurkerdom! D:

:P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: May 21, 2011, 08:54:59 pm »

It's not lurking until I'm confirmed dead. O-o
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: May 21, 2011, 09:26:38 pm »

That's true. Both to my having cave adaptation (sort of; I cut my left eye open when I was a kid and, well... y'know, lasting physical trauma and all) and Shiren/Dwarmin being unconfirmed KIA. I'd still bet he's dead though what with the severe injuries and orbital bombardment.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: May 21, 2011, 09:28:27 pm »

OH GOD, ZOMBIE SHIREN O_O

SC: O_o, that's rough, how did that happen?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: May 21, 2011, 09:38:21 pm »

I was being a dipshit. :P Seriously, that's the cause. I was and still am to a certain extent hyperactive, and I had taken off my coat and was swinging it around while my brother and I were walking to the bus. Swung it the wrong way while taking a step forward and the zipper tag went right into it (it was one of those really small, thin rectangular ones they don't seem to make anymore). The weird thing was it didn't hurt for the first five, ten minutes, I just couldn't see out of it. (As an aside, if it had to happen to one of us I'm glad it was me, 'cause, well... I wouldn't want to do that to anyone else, let alone my big brother :D) I had to wear a medical eyepatch for a few months, and I took it off every time I was unsupervised 'cause it was uncomfortable and I was a dumb little seven-year-old. I'm sure it never healed properly, hence my inability to really see all that well in sunlight which leads to headaches. :-\

Got an injury to my other eye too, but that's more on the orbital lobe than the actual eye. Heavy toy to the brow, left a scar, can't close my right eye independently from the left. I had a !!fun!! childhood. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: May 21, 2011, 09:40:13 pm »

Ouch, the only injury I can remember that I had as a kid was a nail stuck in my ankle.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: May 21, 2011, 09:42:43 pm »

Double ouch. I remember ripping off my middle finger nail trying to climb closet shelves...and a broken collarbone when I rolled out of my bed.

It's amazing any of us survived at all.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: May 21, 2011, 09:44:38 pm »

And I just remembered cutting my hand while climbing a fence, that was nasty.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: May 21, 2011, 09:47:02 pm »

Being a kid's a good time to get injured, you always seem to heal faster... There was the time I got shot in the neck with a BB gun. Got my bro back for that one by knocking him down later on and jamming his pinky against the headboard of his bed... feel kinda bad about it in retrospect because I'm a much gentler, more pacifistic person these days. At least in real life. In fiction of any sort I have no qualms whatsoever about wrapping someone's intestines around their throat like a noose and hanging them from a tree with 'em. :D

Injuries these days seem to stick and never go away. :-\

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: May 21, 2011, 09:49:13 pm »

Hey, I think that's the point of RPing. Lets you get that aggression out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: May 21, 2011, 09:51:42 pm »

Also the point of the 360 about two feet to my right. :D

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: May 21, 2011, 09:55:25 pm »

I'd think that'll just make it worse, munless killing CoDers doesn't work the way I think it does... :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: May 21, 2011, 10:05:18 pm »

I don't play Call of Duty online. I don't want to deal with people who whine when you find a sniping spot and go to town. Let's see what I have on my shelf... Fable 3, Divinity 2, Tekken 6, Assassin's Creed 1/2, Mass Effect 1/2, Lost Planet 2, Smackdown vs Raw 2011, Army of Two 2, Bioshock 2, Resident Evil 5, Ghostbusters, and The Orange Box.. I also got Castlevania Harmony of Despair on the hard drive. :D

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: May 21, 2011, 10:06:57 pm »

I'm not going near my game self, SO MANY GAMES  :o

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: May 21, 2011, 10:10:28 pm »

lol. Is it big enough that if you accidentally tipped the shelf a little you'd be buried under the cases? :3
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 602