Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529088 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Dom is strong, Trol is Unlucky.
« Reply #2850 on: April 28, 2011, 02:12:23 am »

"You forgot the ants boss, and that the AI is a damn pervert," Dom added from her position leaning against the wall. "We were also chased by a few other vehicles, but we lost them in the woods."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: April 28, 2011, 03:15:03 am »

"Fighters specifically. And said AI got disciplined for said peeping"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 03:40:31 am by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: April 28, 2011, 05:55:57 am »

"Yeah. That reminds me, odd little detail." She looked over at Cain. "The damn AI is apparently the guy who flew the shuttle Taric, Tarran, and I came in on. Some Nathaniel Hoke feller. You ever heard of 'em?" she asked. "Because I'm thinking he must be important or somethin' if they made him an AI."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: April 28, 2011, 06:18:19 am »

"Either that, or they're bringing in whatever they can to fight us"

Nice avatar again,.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: April 28, 2011, 06:18:57 am »

^^ I get bored easily.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: April 28, 2011, 06:26:56 am »

No kidding, I saw it with a different background a few hours ago.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: April 28, 2011, 06:47:24 am »

:3 I changed it because the Abassy blended in too much with the building and wasn't visible.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: April 28, 2011, 09:51:18 am »

how did Saun die twice?  ::)

Trol does rude things during the conversation, not involving speech

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: April 28, 2011, 02:01:50 pm »

how did Saun die twice?  ::)
Aha, ahahaha, you misread it. I said Trol, not Saun.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: April 28, 2011, 03:51:17 pm »

All:

The Major paces a little, thinking. "I'm sorry for the loss Captain, when there is time we can see to them properly. They have medical facilities here, they aren't good, or even adequate to most needs but they should be able to help Teague. Though you did manage to omit how he became wounded." Judging by the way she looks at Dom she's already been told what happened. [Trol Sanity 5-2] Trol takes the moment to pick his nose in his sleep. "Now you say the AI they were using was a Hoke model, that's very unusual... Where is it, I need to talk to it."

You realize that leaving a Technocrat AI in charge of your primary means of transportation and your real prize from the battle at the admin tower might of have been slightly on the side of bad ideas.

(Sorry guys only remembered that you were in a dialogue section when I went to run the turn.)

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: April 28, 2011, 03:53:48 pm »

"Don't worry, It's only me he would truly have some hate towards. We did save him from an orbital bombardment"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: April 28, 2011, 03:54:39 pm »

"Um, like I said, in the middle of this forest...

I don't really remember what direction, though...

...shit. *Sigh* just give us a big flashlight and we'll be back when we find it."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: April 28, 2011, 04:03:36 pm »

"Pretty sure if we go back to where Taric fried the ground we could find our way back. I think." Dom returned Cain's look. "And yeah, I KO'd him. Not my fault everyone else decided to let him fall off the platform. Anyway. So what you're saying is that Hoke isn't a person but a computer designation of some sort? What's it designate, asshole? Because that's what he comes off as most of the time. Hell, he shocked you for fun," she said, glancing over at Tarran.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: April 28, 2011, 04:05:49 pm »

"I'm guessing I get to torment him right?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: April 28, 2011, 04:07:49 pm »

"Heh, I remember that shock. Tingled. They clearly need to improve those shocking weapons. And yeah, I guess we could find the scorched ground. Still, the ship's quite far away from the scotched ground."
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 602