Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526716 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Trol loses it. (Max Villany Reached)
« Reply #1965 on: April 03, 2011, 08:44:24 pm »

Pull out my almighty Ichneumon and watch the staircase where the snipers were before while following Taric.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: April 03, 2011, 09:41:49 pm »

"Hello, Mr. Tostito, do you want to play a game?" Follow the group.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: April 03, 2011, 09:48:14 pm »

"Trol, if you're going to be insane, at least be insane without saying anything."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: April 04, 2011, 12:35:33 am »

Taric Sizier

Keep walking up.

You ignore the door and keep moving up stairs, still sweeping for traps. You advance to the top of the tower, the door there has obviously been jury-rigged to open both ways. You check the thing over as carefully as possible for more explosives, [Intuition 2] you really couldn't tell if this thing had an ion bomb wired to it or not.

---

Tarran Smith

Pull out my almighty Ichneumon and watch the staircase where the snipers were before while following Taric.

You pull out the scoped anti-armor rifle, if people are going to shooting then you might as well be able to but softball sized holes in them for trying. You meet Taric at the top of the stairs.

---

Dominique Wakeman

"Nothing," Dom muttered to herself. At least that was something; definitively knowing nothing was ahead was worse than just acting like there was nothing ahead. She got out her medkit, pulled out the needle and thread, and inspected her wounds. "This is gonna suck." She sighed, took a deep breath, and self-medicated.

You take deep calming breaths and start tending your own wounds. [Fighting 5+1, Dex 5+1, Int 4+1+1, 2+1 Treatment 21/20] You treat your own wounds at breakneck pace while walking with the group. (+10 HP) It's very impressive.

---

Trol Grane

"Hello, Mr. Tostito, do you want to play a game?" Follow the group.

Your broken mind continues to babble until Saun bandages your mouth shut. You follow the group at a muffled mumble.

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: April 04, 2011, 12:54:39 am »

"Hmmm, how should we go in? Guns blazing or slowly?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: April 04, 2011, 01:08:45 am »

"While you decide, why don't you help me hold this guy down? He might think better once he gets tended to," Dom said, going after Trol with the medkit.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: April 04, 2011, 01:10:50 am »

Healing effectiveness will be reduced since he already took an ORS, medkits and body building organisms will only get you so far before you're more stitch than body.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: April 04, 2011, 01:26:49 am »

Hmm, good point. I guess I'd need a better medkit than basic to do much beyond stabilization. OK, scratch that last action and go with:

Dom put the medkit away and drew her rifle. "Let's say slowly. Damned if I'm running straight into a trap a third time," she grumbled. "I'll take point though, you're too hurt, Trol's too crazy, and Taric's brain is too valuable to be eating bullets for the rest of us. That OK, boss?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: April 04, 2011, 01:33:38 am »

"Yeah, you're far better for the bullet magnet position, Dom. Heh. We'll go slow. Trol, if you can hear me in there, can you go second? I'll go third, Saun next, then Taric and Teague. That good guys?"

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: April 04, 2011, 09:55:52 am »

Flail around with the fenrir in hand, then do what Tarran says.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: April 04, 2011, 10:14:58 am »

"Right, Let's go." Keep moving.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: April 04, 2011, 12:07:26 pm »

This is that boss fight warning you requested, though technically Shiren is a mini-boss.

Turn coming up later, after some breakfast.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: April 04, 2011, 01:45:53 pm »

YAY BOSSFIGHT WE'RE SO GOING TO DIE.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: April 04, 2011, 01:55:27 pm »

Heroic sacrifice time? Who's willing to take one for the team Jill Valentine-style and tackle this guy over the railing to plummet to their doom?

...shit. I'm the only female PC on the team, aren't I...?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: April 04, 2011, 01:57:18 pm »

Yep. :P

Of course, you could always ask Saun to do it, since she's another female. Though it'd take a lot of convincing to make her do it.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 602