Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527184 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Who gets the arms?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"Dom's. She's got the chest, after all."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well what are we waiting for?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Trol? You OK back there buddy?" Dom asked over her shoulder. He seemed to have snapped for a moment back there. She took a few more steps cautiously, but it didn't seem like they were about to get rushed. "But yeah, the sooner we get to the AI core the better. Honestly this is making me a little nervous. How the hell did that guy get on our com channel?" She shook her head. "...Can't wait until we clear this place out."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Er, he just contacted us on the radio I just stole..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dom shook her head. "Right, my mind's wandering. He must be watching us on the cameras or something though if he knew we had it. We should probably destroy any we see."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Good plan, though he may've just heard us over the radio as well."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Or he may be able to see our minds. Never know the limits of that psionic shit."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If he was visiting our minds he'd be in a psychiatric ward right now."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...Good point."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Stare* "..."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Important question, the emergency stairs that skirt the outside of the tower can only hold 2 people abreast.

Which two people do you want on point, and who do you want in rearguard?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Don's always on point. If it were up to me I'd take Tarran with me, put Taric and Teague in the middle, and have Trol and Saun rearguard, but that's just my opinion.

QuickEdit: Tough decision between Tarran and Trol but if Tarran's in front of everyone else there's less chance of a friendly fire incident. :3
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 602