Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527250 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Out of the night... (Max Villany Reached)
« Reply #1830 on: April 01, 2011, 02:45:54 pm »

Follow Tarran.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Out of the night... (Max Villany Reached)
« Reply #1831 on: April 01, 2011, 03:09:07 pm »

"I'd rather not be caught in a metal box, yeah," Dom agreed. As they went to the stairs she turned to Ellen. "I hadn't thought about it but that is a little weird. What, you think they got a mole among us or something?" she asked. "I'd like to find out who it is... punch his brains out." She took point again, shield raised and magnum in hand in case they got rushed from the front.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"Well, if there's a mole, it's definitely not me, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten several rounds to the chest."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'd have been shot on sight by the techies."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Warpriest Altris Shiren opened the radio link to Taris Sizier with a grim smile. They had tweaked his pain implants to near maximum-the agony was enough to make him care.

Good evening gentlemen! Good work with that technocrat trash...heh, excuse my language. This is Altris Shiren, Warpriest. I'm sure you've heard of me, since I've certainly heard of all of you. Friends in low places and all that. Especially you Tarran Smith, such a record. Maybe after I'm done here, I can *convince* you to come back to the Technocracy after all this time. All it takes is a little encouragement. You remember "encouragement"? I think you do.

So, I'm guessing you all came to throw one of your little wrenches into the gears of the Technocracy, right? Admirable, but futile. I don't particularly care what your trying to do...I just need you all to die. Simple enough, right?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Err, you're threatening the wrong guy. And do I have to make you feel the rainbows?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Go to hell, Techie. The only thing you're getting from me is bullets in your everything."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

"Trust me, I can take whatever you can try to dish out...as for Hell, i've been there, and brought back some of it with me to share. Let's cut the chat, and get to business already. Don't keep me waiting...those reinforcements are getting closer every minute, you know. "

Shiren enjoyed crushing the radio to powder in his hand. Always get the last word in, that's the idea.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sir, want to borrow the centerfold when we get to him, or shall I?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm not a psionic person, you'd do better with it.

I'll just settle for breaking a bunch of bones."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Just beat him over the head a bit first, I want to make sure he feels discomfort."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'll make sure to give him the worst migraine he's ever had."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"What, I don't get to break his ribs?" Dom said grimly. "You guys know how to make a girl feel left out. Right, Saun?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Fine, we'll al beat the crap out of him, just like a family outing!"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Head is mine, his mind is Taric's, His chest is Dom's, and his legs are Trol's. Deal?"
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 602