Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528445 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

That I'm ignoring a drunk dom?

No, more that you headed to the training hall...

And then immediately headed to the labs.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I only did that to watch dom's brawl.

Unless I missed that.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, from what I gather,

[Draignean Precognition roll 7]

I think serious is going to put her in another.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

O_O.

Excuse me, I have some editing to do.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Go to the medical area. Reload EVERYTHING I've got on the way. EVERYTHING.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 10:56:07 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not to sow chaos, but you could bet on dom's fight if she chooses to.

Go to the medical area. Reload EVERYTHING I've got on the way. EVERYTHING.

All of your guns have been cleaned and have had their ammunition topped off, the unchained like their heroes.

EDIT: Touchtype error removed.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 10:55:18 pm by Draignean »
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All of your guns have been cleaned and have had their ammunition topped off, the unchained like their heroes.
Oh, that's nice of them.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, if you're going to root through someone's brain without their permission you should at least reload their guns on the way out. Just common courtesy.  ;D
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Geez, cold comfort for the victims...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

^^ Everyone already knows what I'm about to do. Because I'm predictable like that.

Dom raised her arms in a sort of 'yeah I won bitches' type gesture as the crowd cheered. "I know, I'm awesome," she said, looking about. "Lessee... whattabout you!" she said, pointing at the one girl who was staring at her. "You looklike you could learn some... manners, missy," she said. "Come here." She cracked her knuckles and grinned over at Taric and Trollan, who she noticed had entered the room. If there was one difference between drunk and sober Dom, it was that the drunk one liked being the center of attention, and she continued to play to the crowd. "Everyone likes a little girl on girl, am I right or what? We gonna... make this thing happen or you just wanna keep looking at my scars?" she asked, pushing her rather long, shaggy bangs back out of her face. "I'm not gonna show you all of them, though! Unless you beat me... then I'll think about it..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I agree. Reloading for feeling 20 years older than I really am is not really a good reparation.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I agree. Reloading for feeling 20 years older than I really am is not really a good reparation.
I was thinking more along the lines of my IC molesation victims ;D.

"Wait, did she...?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Also, I want to add that despite being a diminutive chick herself, Dom's underestimating this one because A: she knows she's abnormally strong for a woman, especially a small one (I picture her as about 5'1 and somewhere in the 95-120 lbs range) and B: she's trying to put on a show for everyone. So if you want to apply penalties or something to Dominique go ahead. :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dominique is drunk, the woman you're fighting is the one you requested and is next in line for being Patriarch. (Yes I do realize.)

The chances of you winning is slim.
---
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 602