Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528344 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

O.O
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

@Taricus: All right, but only because you said please twice. ;D

@Draignean: So girl-on-guy is perfectly all right to request? :P I'm kidding, I'm kidding, don't hit me...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, he just doesn't have to go into detail.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

You're covertly begging aren't you?

DON'T LIE TO ME!

[Draignean Detect lie 1: ANYTHING HE SAYS IS A LIE! He's an evil lizardman impersonator from Io!]
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Looks shifty*

Maybe... >.>

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

You're covertly begging aren't you?

DON'T LIE TO ME!

[Draignean Detect lie 1: ANYTHING HE SAYS IS A LIE! He's an evil lizardman impersonator from Io!]
[Tarran Logic Roll:5] "That's impossible, Io is completely inhospitable."

[Luck:1] Suddenly, an alien ship touches down and lizardmen come out screaming "Greetings from Io!".
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I feel kinda sorry for Trollan since he's gonna have to wade through all this just to figure out what's going on when he signs on. :-\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On the other hand...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel kinda sorry for Trollan since he's gonna have to wade through all this just to figure out what's going on when he signs on. :-\
Hey, you never felt sorry for me when you and Taricus got carried away.

On the other hand...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Indeed.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We call that revenge for shooting us...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WOULD YOU GET OVER IT?!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You shot me. :P Nah, more seriously, he's on less frequently than the rest of us from what I can tell. When me and Taric go off on tangents you're usually around. ^^ That's all.

I can't believe Taricus ninja'd me saying the same thing. >.>

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WOULD YOU GET OVER IT?!
NEVER! :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WOULD YOU GET OVER IT?!
NEVER! :P
You know, I just had an idea: Maybe I should temporarily switch to a villain in the middle of combat, roll 2 [1]s, kill all the other bad guys, and turn back into a good guy. Perfect plan!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Heavy risk, but the priiizzzeee....
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 602