Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527671 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Out of the night that covers me.
« Reply #1095 on: March 18, 2011, 05:32:36 pm »

You'll have to find one on your own, but that's fine. You'll have a few calm days so it shouldn't be a problem.

Working on the villain sheets.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: March 18, 2011, 05:33:53 pm »

Cybernetics for Taric.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: March 18, 2011, 05:36:44 pm »

Aight. I'll try to set up a scenario in which she goes to train, gets utterly thrashing in a kinetics contest, and is all like 'hey teach me' and the opponent's like 'you don't have the right attitude' and it goes from there. Bonus points if the mentor's a chick setting up obvious lesyay to shut Taric down. DISREGARD THAT SENTENCE WHAT WAS I THINKING? :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: March 18, 2011, 05:38:13 pm »

Bonus points if the mentor's a chick setting up obvious lesyay to shut Taric down.
Shut down, You'd probably blow an arm and a leg off :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: March 18, 2011, 05:54:17 pm »

^^ Just messin' about, you know me.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: March 18, 2011, 05:54:46 pm »

Rrriiiggghhtt :P

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whew, just finished writing up the villain stuff. (Check the first page, my second post)

Going to do something useful and then write up the start of Ch. 2
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Hmm, I don't wanna criticize or anything, but it might be a bad idea to have people play villains. If they wanted to screw us over they could easily get a ton of generic mooks and zerg rush one party member, take him/her down, target another party member the next round, and so on until the entire party's dead. o.O Just saying. You could get like 10 deadheads, load them all up with Satyrs with a few clips, and still have a little VP left over.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 06:24:53 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If they're commanding them.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

That's true too, but someone has to order henchmen so it's safe to assume the player is.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mind you, Taric could just psionically grope them ;D

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Technocracy Captain is the pet master of the bunch, capable of fielding 7 very generic troopers with 250 VP left over. 7 sleipnirs is 140 of that, 2 clips each is another 24, and each gun needs an energy cell 'cause it's gauss so that's another 21 which leaves him at 65VP, the Captain himself doesn't have any equipment at all and the mooks don't have armor. Easy pickings.

I think it'll work, if it proves to be ludicrously unbalanced fate may intervene.  ;D

The Villain orders the henchman, but then there's the morale issue too. Sane people are not going to get out of cover when the last three people got brainblown for the same stunt.

You could get like 10 deadheads, load them all up with Satyrs with a few clips, and still have a little VP left over.

True enough and deadheads don't have morale, but they die at pretty much first shot to the head, are susceptible to empathetics, and the satyrs are crap pistols.

Remember I also changed the armor up, just because they get a good roll doesn't mean they hurt you if they're wielding a pop-gun.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 06:37:04 pm by Draignean »
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And I don't think they'll be willing to fight taric after first contact with him. ;D

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And I don't think they'll be willing to fight taric after first contact with him. ;D

Captain: Get out there and fight damnit!
Mook: but sir...
Captain: but what!
Mook: That one makes me feel so pretty...
Captain: Get out there or I'll break my foot off in your ass!
Mook: I love it when you talk dirty.
Captain: $&#%(#$^@!!!
---
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 602