Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Minecraft server Skyrim (title may change) available  (Read 2500 times)

ZaZ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Minecraft server Skyrim (title may change) available
« on: February 07, 2011, 12:46:48 am »

You may remember me offering the New Eden server before and due to both issues with notch and hey0/bukkit I was forced to close down the server for quite a while for plugins to be converted and such however I am now reopening the server with a new map and spawn area premade as well as hopefully exciting new content and features but I'm needing some help debugging any remaining issues possibly with permissions and whatnot before I set up iconomy and then the tutorial system. To those that help out some free towns will be given out (normally they will cost money to start). I'm only posting the ip here at this time because the bay12 community has shown itself to be vastly more mature compared to the minecraft forum community. This is a dedicated server with 1GB of ram good for about 20 people I've only tested it with about 10 with no lag however.

Here is a list of the mods I'm running:
Essentials
Towny (beta)
iconomy
simpleshop
worldguard/edit
minecart mania

The IP is: 207.210.252.90:25565
There is no whitelist currently but there may eventually be a no build whitelist for guests till they register on a forums I'm setting up.

Some basic rules to be changed later:
1. Don't be a jerk
2. Stuff is disabled for a reason if I catch you spawning stuff you shouldn't have I won't even ask I'll just be banning you
3. If you find something that you think isn't right then you should be leaving me mail in the server or messaging me here, not whining about it in the thread.
4. There's pvp ingame but there's no pvp in towns unless they go to war (a feature not currently fully supported yet but is mostly functional)

PS if you were a VIP before you're still one now I froze your VIP time while the server was down.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 12:48:31 am by ZaZ »

nichaey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft server Skyrim (title may change) available
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 03:28:36 am »

A fresh world with little lag, quite nice!

Edit: it no longer seems to be up, hope you come back
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 09:47:08 pm by nichaey »
Blood For The Blood God!......Skulls For His Skull Throne!