Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

ACTUAL PLAYERS ONLY. What days can you game? (Choose all that you can make)

8pm GMT Fridays
- 7 (46.7%)
8pm GMT Saturdays
- 3 (20%)
4pm GMT Sundays
- 5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 19, 2011, 04:59:05 am

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34

Author Topic: [D&D 3.5] Red Hand of Doom. Drop-kicking a dragon in a 100-foot chasm.  (Read 44560 times)

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile

I can't make it today. I've got some work I need to do.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Yes, but likely delayed a bit. I need to get my stuff sorted out after only just returning home from an impromptu epic night out. I'll get the server up in a few minutes, but we'll likely start half an hour late.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cool, just let us know when you're set.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Server is UP, but game is not starting yet.

Also, IP changed to 82.112.156.91 for some reason.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

So, to confirm: as far as in-universe continuity is concerned, yesterday's session never happened because someone got eaten?

Also, my badger was totally boss.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think Aki has decided that whenever a player isn't there, their character falls asleep. Thus, last session was a parallel universe, where most of the party is narcoleptic and falls asleep in mid-combat, despite the screams of a giant psychic warrior guy being munched on by a Hydra.

But yeah, as long as I can maintain the Hydra's attention in the canonical universe, I can make myself very hard to hit, and we can probably take it down. Short of Jenk's death, we handled it pretty well... and Shoruke's badger's valiant sacrifice has no doubt earned him a place in Badger Valhalla.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

What the hell did I miss.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Evening gents. We still on for game tomorrow/today? Looking forward to tackling the Non-Bizzaro universe Hydra!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Sadly, bizzaro-Hydra may need to wait. For some arbitrary and presumably portentous reason, I've been struck down by a right bastard of a cold, just as I start really get going on my prep training.

I'll see how I feel later, but god DAMN my sinuses are swollen and leaky bastards.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Normally, I'd hand you a mug of medicinal tea, but it'd take a while to get there. Take care of yourself, and try to get some Garlic in your diet. Possibly garlic tea.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

Sadly, bizzaro-Hydra may need to wait. For some arbitrary and presumably portentous reason, I've been struck down by a right bastard of a cold, just as I start really get going on my prep training.

I'll see how I feel later, but god DAMN my sinuses are swollen and leaky bastards.

You don't happen to live in Saskatoon, do you? Or anywhere nearby? Because there's been at least two different sicknesses going around town like crazy. It's getting to the point where it's hard to write tests at school because of the annoying sniffling.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

Just a heads up, I will be late to the next session. Reason: I have drill this weekend.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

asfghn

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:erratic nature]
    • View Profile

Oh my goodness, I've been searching for a D&D group forever despite being an incorrigible newbie, and you guys sound kind of extremely awesome. Would you happen to be accepting new enthusiastic newbie players? ;;
GENESIS: HARDCORE.
Kat has been ecstatic lately. She has slept in a fine bed recently. She has talked with a friend recently. She has captured monsters for her pocket recently. She has been bored recently.
She is a member of the Sand Fleas.
She likes gypsum, jade, emerald, violence, horrific monsters, fire and werewolves for their sweet nature.
When possible, she prefers to consume peach tea or Pepsi.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So Aki, we gamin'? I simply must know (mostly because my friends are moving tomorrow, and we need to schedule shit). Please, and thanks in advance!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

@ Asfghn: I'm not looking for any more players yet, as we're kinda full, but I'll add you to the list of people to PM in the event of drop outs.

@ Solifuge: Yes, we gamin'. Sorry if this a bit late to be informing you.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34