Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

ACTUAL PLAYERS ONLY. What days can you game? (Choose all that you can make)

8pm GMT Fridays
- 7 (46.7%)
8pm GMT Saturdays
- 3 (20%)
4pm GMT Sundays
- 5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 19, 2011, 04:59:05 am

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34

Author Topic: [D&D 3.5] Red Hand of Doom. Drop-kicking a dragon in a 100-foot chasm.  (Read 44543 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

Is the info in post 1 correct?
Because I can't connect yet. :[

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

It seems not.

IP: 82.112.152.99
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

Jesus I thought that I would have more luck at showing up at game sessions after school broke for the summer and exams were over. Family and military drills are making it difficult though. Last weekend was driving my grandma to my mom's, and this weekend I have reserve drill. Fingers crossed that it ends early on sunday.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

You missed the most spectacular, hour long planning session (after the customary one-hour wait), where ideas such as scouting carefully, waiting to see what happened, trying to sneak in, and creating a distraction were discussed.

Then Jenka decided to examine the nearby abandoned shed, and everything flew out of the window as it collapsed, drew out two worg-riding goblins, who then weren't killed before they could raise the alarm. And then it turned into a panicked attempt to kill them before they could retreat into the castle.

One got away, heavily wounded, while the other got exploded and had it's remains stamped on. Kogs beard deflected an angry minotaurs axe, twice, and the party, with it's new elven accompaniment, managed to get inside the keep, overpowering the defenders and getting into the courtyard, where Kog met a hideous beast. He threw a stone at it, despite that it was just there, chilling.

It bombarded him with deadly spikes, one of which he caught (with his teeth), and two more with his spongy spongy internal organs.

And there we ended, with one member suddenly badly wounded, the new elf next to a near-dead fleeing hobgoblin, Tylee and Jenka with two prisoners, and a narcoleptic Rothil 'keeping watch' over the carriage full of gold that was left in the tree line.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

Kog's Beard is discouraged at this damage done to Kog's Beard's host body, but remains optimistic that it is in little danger.
There are many other host bodies nearby, after all.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

um wow, well hopefully I can make the next session. Rothil may be able to do something about blinding the beast so everyone can run like all hell.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Last session ended on a bit of a cliffhanger. I'm excited to see how horribly maimed we're all going to be in a few rounds! Also, the new guy's basic character sheet has been mostly finished, after some minor retooling:
Tandari, Elf Skirmisher (Rogue/Swashbuckler).

He feints and fights like a Swashbuckler, with a nasty Sneak Attack and a good chunk of Rogue Skill. He's not yet a master of traps, but he ought to be good enough to find and solve most of our security problems.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

Alot of similarities to my character. Especially in the skill tricks/feats section.... he even has a tassel on his hilt which is only different to mine because I called it a Ribbon.

The main difference comes into the skills, Tandari focuses more on the sneaky skills and Rothil is more of a jack of all trades. I have a feeling they may have some common interests. I mean heck, even their added languages are the same except Tandari has elven. He will easily fill in the holes that Fortis left when his character left the game, and I can already imagine the fun the two will get when it comes to flanking.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 03:38:21 am by mission0 »

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hehe, nice. Most of the similarity was unintentional, though I remembered Aki okaying the ribbon thing which is why he got it too. Great minds, and all that.

Tandari lacks spellcasting, but will be doing a lot more damage in physical combat; by next level, his melee attacks will be doing 20 damage on an average roll, with high crit-potential. He's pretty decent at Rogue Skills too, though they'll need another level or 2 to be completely reliable.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

Yeah i'm still trying to figure out how I can use my feinting abilities to good affect, but it will be nice to have another sneaky fellow to hang around with.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Game is on schedule for this weekend. It would be nice to start actually on time this week (for a change).

Remember, it's 7pm at GMT +1.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hecks yeah! I will be there, though we may be down 1 Tandari, since my buddy is apparently in the middle of training for a new job.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

Game starts in 15 minutes, correct?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

2 minutes, if everyone gets on the servers:

New IP: 87.244.122.229

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: New Goblin Map (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34