Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

ACTUAL PLAYERS ONLY. What days can you game? (Choose all that you can make)

8pm GMT Fridays
- 7 (46.7%)
8pm GMT Saturdays
- 3 (20%)
4pm GMT Sundays
- 5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 19, 2011, 04:59:05 am

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34

Author Topic: [D&D 3.5] Red Hand of Doom. Drop-kicking a dragon in a 100-foot chasm.  (Read 44545 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just checking, but game is on for later today, yes? Here's hoping the whole gang shows up for this one, since it's looking to be a nice, crunchy traditional dungeon crawl, and we'll probably need all the help we can get.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Yes, there is indeed a game today.

And yes, having those two party members who can deal with traps, wounds and enemy casters in a way other than blindly stepping onto them and shouting would be helpful.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Today is not at all Game day, previous post was over-optimistic of me. Stupid healthy exercise and waking up really early. Sorry, everyone, but my head is that dizzy kind of tired you get that feels like post-dentist without the slab of dead meat in your mouth.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

Oh well, no problem.
Hope you feel better.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

Good luck with feeling better.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Not sick, sleepy. I was up and running at 6am (my time) yesterday.

Sachiru

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Are you still recruiting?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Since we seem to have lost both our utility caster and Rogue, it seems indeed like there is a spot free. Party composition is on the OP, minus the Wiz/Cleric and the Elf Rogue.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A few things I've noticed as a player: our party lacks a decent wilderness tracker, a ranged fighter, a skill-monkey, or a dedicated healer/support/utility caster. We can partially cover most of those bases, but those might give you some ideas.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

Sorry for not being here on Sunday, but it doesn't look like I actually missed anything.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

Game today, or no?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And the same question, 1 week later. Is game still on for today?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Yes!

Prepare yourselves for an experience like no other, as you raid the ancient Vrrath Keep, a place destroyed by giants and now taken by Hobgoblins in their grand campaign on the Vale. Can Wyrmlord Koth hold his keep against the onslaught of the PCs? Will they actually find the reason they came to the Vale in the fist place? Will they all die to the fist encounter? Or will they drive their enemies before them?

Find out in four and half hours!*

*Five and a half if the trend keeps up.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 08:49:56 am by Akigagak »

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm there. I also have another player to add to our ranks, if we need him. Character Sheet forthcoming.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Server is up. Yaaay.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34