Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

ACTUAL PLAYERS ONLY. What days can you game? (Choose all that you can make)

8pm GMT Fridays
- 7 (46.7%)
8pm GMT Saturdays
- 3 (20%)
4pm GMT Sundays
- 5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 19, 2011, 04:59:05 am

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34

Author Topic: [D&D 3.5] Red Hand of Doom. Drop-kicking a dragon in a 100-foot chasm.  (Read 44546 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, that's one person who won't arrive until the very end, and two lates (Senrath told me over Skype earlier)

Ah well. Server up.

Lies. I see no server.

Are we using a newer version than 83?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

So, that's one person who won't arrive until the very end, and two lates (Senrath told me over Skype earlier)

Ah well. Server up.

Lies. I see no server.

Are we using a newer version than 83?

Nope, we're using 83. Realmfighter and Zergling are already here.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm endlessly timing out. Is the server info on the first post correct?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

And we had success with connecting. While Realm and Zergling sit around confused and probably bored, Soli jams like a madman on assorted wind instruments over skype.

Also, where the hell are the rest of you guys? Sen and Mission I know about, but Fortis and Shourke haven't said anything about being late.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

Good game guys, tricking an ogre to attack his own allies worked pretty well. Rest in peace Mr. Smashy, rest in peace...
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

I really liked this one. DWARVEN PAUNCH!
RIP Mr Smashy. :,[

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm depressed that I missed the session

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, you'll be there in time for the interrogation, which ought to be fun. For posterity, a few things I gleaned during our masquerade, charade, and subsequent raid at the Hobgoblin blockade:

1) The Hobgoblins are headquartered and taking orders from a Keep to the East.
2) Their Cleric is entirely traumatized by now since we've killed his friends twice over.
3) The Elves and Hobs have been fighting in area for some time, them performing hit-and-runs regularly enough to be a well-known threat.
4) The Hobgobs have forces in the area significant enough to reinforce their blockade to the point where they could meet the Elves' strength full on, and not fear for anything.

BTW, since the LAN is next week, and people seem to have trouble making it to sessions, is there a day that works better for folks next week?

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

Well, you'll be there in time for the interrogation, which ought to be fun. For posterity, a few things I gleaned during our masquerade, charade, and subsequent raid at the Hobgoblin blockade:

1) The Hobgoblins are headquartered and taking orders from a Keep to the East.
2) Their Cleric is entirely traumatized by now since we've killed his friends twice over.
3) The Elves and Hobs have been fighting in area for some time, them performing hit-and-runs regularly enough to be a well-known threat.
4) The Hobgobs have forces in the area significant enough to reinforce their blockade to the point where they could meet the Elves' strength full on, and not fear for anything.

BTW, since the LAN is next week, and people seem to have trouble making it to sessions, is there a day that works better for folks next week?

Well there isn't necessarily a blockade any longer is there? BEST PLAN EVER!

edit: Hmm as to the time, my problem is that it is getting close to finals and things are getting packed. This is my last free weekend and it's not necessarily free since I have reserve Drill. The time that we get released on Sunday is questionable... my guess, 11 pm gmt.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:02:53 pm by mission0 »

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

Hmm.. I apologize for the double post, but is there a game today?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I believe Sen and Aki's LAN party was today. Speaking of which, are you guys willing and available between Monday and Friday to try to make up for the skipped session?

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

Sure, although the available times are varied throughout the week.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

Possible Open from 10PM-6AM on Mon/Wed/Thur and 11:30PM-6AM on Tue/Fri.

Discounting anything happening.

Oh Wait Friday is Good Friday and therefore Awesome for stuff that isn't school.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 11:55:42 pm by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My semester is done, I have no summer job yet, and I keep terrible hours, so I can quite literally do whenever.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

um... about 830 pm gmt is good for me any day. Except today though, mondays i'm good around 10 pm gmt.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34