Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

ACTUAL PLAYERS ONLY. What days can you game? (Choose all that you can make)

8pm GMT Fridays
- 7 (46.7%)
8pm GMT Saturdays
- 3 (20%)
4pm GMT Sundays
- 5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 19, 2011, 04:59:05 am

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34

Author Topic: [D&D 3.5] Red Hand of Doom. Drop-kicking a dragon in a 100-foot chasm.  (Read 44574 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [D&D 3.5] Interest Check for Red Hand of Doom Maptools game.
« Reply #270 on: February 13, 2011, 07:40:21 pm »

Also, I think we're going to run with 9pm GMT on Fridays. An hour later than previously stated, but means we only have 30~ minutes without one of our main casters.

Sorry about this, Realm. I know you were looking forward to getting some RPG goodness, but no such luck here.

You know what we could do, actually... I set up a poll for times on Doodle.com. I've forwarded the link to everyone who turned in a character sheet via PM, but the link is also here. Just check off the times you're available, on each day, and we can see if we can still work out a time.

My regular D&D game has been migrating around from night to night, but I included most of the times I conceivably have available. Let's see if we can make it happen!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 07:49:48 pm by Solifuge »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 13, 2011, 08:01:25 pm »

Entered Once with nothing.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 13, 2011, 08:04:17 pm »

Just wanted to point out Solifuge that your Saturday on the schedule has pm and am in reverse positions. So my answer is ignoring the pm/am mix up. Don't get me wrong, I'd be up for a Monday 1am GMT (Sunday evening for me) D&D session but I normally work on Sundays up until around then and judging from the normal start time I'd say that isn't truly possible.

EDIT: If nothing else we can do smaller sessions throughout the week. There might be a bit of lost time in the presession discussions that always seem to happen though. It's all the DM's choice though.

EDIT #2: Well with 4 people in and Shoruke needing to be a little late to the normal Friday choice it's looking bad for the 8pm GMT start time, but I might still be wrong on this.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 08:13:05 pm by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 13, 2011, 08:24:46 pm »

Saturday 1-3 gmt is looking pretty good, not sure if the DM is available at those times though.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 13, 2011, 11:01:30 pm »

I think that we should debate the exact starting time once we get a specific time block, you know since a 5 hour block is a little, well, broad to say the least. Gives a good general idea though.

EDIT: I'm going to have to redo my table. It seems that while Saturdays pm/am switched into their rightful places my choices followed with it. Not sure who else might also have this problem.

EDIT #2: If everyone else has to do the same time swap then we have Saturday 1-3am GMT winning by a longshot. We may even be able to buy more time if we start at 11pm GMT when Realmfighter gets on. Once again it is up to the DM to set the schedule though.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 11:15:58 pm by The Fool »

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 13, 2011, 11:15:31 pm »

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=275200

This link is different than the one you have on the front page.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 13, 2011, 11:24:11 pm »

You guys, I think it would be good to post the times that we Will be on, instead of the block thing.

On Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday I am good from Aprox.9:45-Sleepy Tiem(6 AM)
Tuesday And Friday Aprox.11:15-Sleepy Tiem(6 AM)
Saturday and Sunday are fully free, except for late night Sunday.
Sleepy Tiems are Subject to change if needed.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 14, 2011, 12:15:41 am »

I'm good for pretty much any time between 7:00 pm to 5:00 am GMT.
I won't be available:
15th: After 11 pm.
17th: The whole day.
18th: Before 1 am.
25th The whole day.
26th Before 9 pm.

All this is in GMT, unless I counted wrong.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 14, 2011, 02:59:33 am »

I like that nearly all of you have voted for the game to start at 1am here.

Not going to happen, folks.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 14, 2011, 07:11:05 am »

It looks like we ended up with the same result as before. Sorry Realmfighter, we tried but it doesn't look good right now.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 14, 2011, 09:31:31 am »

Maybe I'm missing something, but of the three times Aki is available to play only one time has a good amount of players (5/6 Voted) and I'm there for that.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 14, 2011, 09:39:00 am »

That is the sunday session, we would be missing out on fool there. *Scratches head* Looks like we will be missing someone no matter which day we choose.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 14, 2011, 09:42:55 am »

If we go with Sat/Sundays, there's a warning that the sessions will be interrupted by 2-day LAN-party/sleepovers about once a month.

Guess what that will mean for this weeks.

Though I COULD run the D&D game while at the event, I WILL BE KNACKERED on the Sunday afternoons.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 14, 2011, 10:51:55 am »

Though I COULD run the D&D game while at the event, I WILL BE KNACKERED on the Sunday afternoons.

I'd advise against that... maybe it's just because I'm new to being a GM, but I find that GMing can be kinda tough sometimes, since it requires so much critical thought. You're going to want all or most of your mental faculties to do it.

Especially with the weird macro scripting language.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 14, 2011, 11:54:20 am »

Akigagak, if we did Sundays 3 nights a month, on the week that you end up LAN partying, we could let someone else GM one-shots of a different game, maybe non-D&D, for folks. Alternatively, we could reschedule game to a less-ideal night of the week, or even just skip a week.

Fool, is there any way you could finagle Sunday Night availability, since we could conceivably fit everyone else?

P.S. Akigagak, if you'd like, I can host a Ventrillo server that works on multiple platforms, if folks want to use voice-chat to play. It tends to make some things a lot easier to convey and organize, rather than typing it all out.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34