Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28

Author Topic: Kingmaker 4: Game over!  (Read 49594 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker 4: Database down. [Day 3] [1 replacement requested]
« Reply #300 on: February 21, 2011, 06:48:39 am »

Wait. Wait. WHAT THE FUCK?

Yeah, basically.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 21, 2011, 06:50:20 am »

Darvi   can't be scum or it'd be over already, because a scum king would   quicklynch one of the townies, NK supchar at night, and OH HEY THAT'S A   MAJORITY FOR SCUM. WITH 2 SCUM AGAINST 1 TOWNIE.
Actually I was asleep until now (ya I'm a sleepyhead during holidays).

Also, stop trying to convince me that you're not scum.

And now that Davi is king I think he is going to toy with us.... :'(
Hurhurhur. I HEREBY NOW PRONOUNCE MYSELF EXECUTIONOR.EXE! BOW DOWN BEFORE MY AWESOMENESS :3*mad with power*

Darvi: How do you plan to approach your day as king?

It's a high-responsability role. And I can't deal with responsability. F*ck. Seriously, the pressure.
If, by some twist of fate, you are town, my current top lynchable scumpick is SaintDraze.  The guy was jumpy and unable to take things seriously day 1, and rushed his lynch day 2.  And he seems to be giving up today.
So   now we've got two potential guys trying to get me to lynch Saint. I   think you two are trying either to bus him or you are in cahoots.   CAHOOOOOOOTS I tell ya!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:59:07 am by Darvi »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 21, 2011, 06:59:24 am »

FUUUUUCKKè!!!! THOSE MODIFYING BUTTONS AND QUOTING AD STUF!!!!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 21, 2011, 07:02:55 am »

Redid the change. AURGH!

As for  what I wanted to say:

It's a high-responsability role. And I can't deal with responsability. F*ck. Seriously, the pressure.
I didn't answer his question. I will... ENGAGE DS MODE!!! *engaes DS mode* (I would've described an anime-esque transformation sequence here, but that wouldn't be DS now, would it?)

Also, I will carefully weigh you guys' arguments against each other, and then eventually make my decision. Sometime. Not today most likely though.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 21, 2011, 07:06:27 am »

Darvi can't be scum or it'd be over already, because a scum king would quicklynch one of the townies, NK supchar at night, and OH HEY THAT'S A MAJORITY FOR SCUM. WITH 2 SCUM AGAINST 1 TOWNIE.

Hurhurhur. I HEREBY NOW PRONOUNCE MYSELF EXECUTIONOR.EXE! BOW DOWN BEFORE MY AWESOMENESS :3*mad with power*

If, by some twist of fate, you are town, my current top lynchable scumpick is SaintDraze.  The guy was jumpy and unable to take things seriously day 1, and rushed his lynch day 2.  And he seems to be giving up today.
So now we've got two potential guys trying to get me to lynch Saint. I think you two are trying either to bus him or you are in cahoots. CAHOOOOOOOTS I tell ya!

We CAN'T both be bussing him. That would require 3 scum. However, by naming the possibilities of me and Draze, me and Jack A T, you've only left out the possibility of Jack A T and SaintDraze together.

Also, that first quote is why the game continuing means you can't possibly be scum. If you were scum, I trust Toaster would've ended it instead of wasting our time.

The particular quote explained not why I'm not scum, but why you're not scum, so I'm not sure what you're throwing a fit over yet.

Since you'll be taking time, I'll be enjoying my 3-day weekend. I'll post stuff relevant to the game by Tuesday. Probably on Monday depending on what I do.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 21, 2011, 07:19:24 am »

We CAN'T both be bussing him. That would require 3 scum. However, by naming the possibilities of me and Draze, me and Jack A T, you've only left out the possibility of Jack A T and SaintDraze together.
I know that one of you is bussing him. Or both of you are trying to frame hiom.
If you were scum, I trust Toaster would've ended it instead of wasting our time.
Ah, good point.

The particular quote explained not why I'm not scum, but why you're not scum, so I'm not sure what you're throwing a fit over yet.
I never said you were scum. Unlike other people I don't run around caling people scum like it's their first name. I was considering te possibility of either one of you guys being scum.

Since you'll be taking time, I'll be enjoying my 3-day weekend. I'll post stuff relevant to the game by Tuesday. Probably on Monday depending on what I do.
Ya, I won't do much today since I'm obviously stil half asleep right now. Go damn I need a caffeine fix sugar rush.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 21, 2011, 07:21:19 am »

As a bit of homework, I'll ask you all do collect all the scumtells you've found until now. *off I go*

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 21, 2011, 10:39:11 am »

Lets start with Pan, His scumminess is much more apparent then Jack's...

He Supported the lynching of super after it was already decided that he was 100% town...
He did convince me to lynch native and not him...
He did try to lynch get you lynched after I decided to execute Native, Possibly to further discourage super from choosing you?
Right after Jack starts accusing me of scum he starts doing it!
He also says that his statement clears his name? I don't think it works that way!

He says that I am scum? That I quick lynched as king?

I guess I did quick lynch to soon >.<
He did sound awfully sure of himself when he said the you and native were scum.
I guess thats what convinced me,
 since I ain't afraid of no Lyols! *ghostbuster's starts playing*

Just makes the game even more fun when it's on the line...

Jack Faded quite well into the game at day1 along with Joker...
I had almost thought they were in cahoots until last night when he got NKed...
But other then that I got nothing on him...
Besides that he is framing me and all...
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 21, 2011, 10:52:56 am »

Wait miss read his post, he was saying that quote ment you were not scum...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 21, 2011, 11:37:23 am »

Possibly to further discourage super from choosing you?
Which is probably why he chose me in the first place :/ I mean, he did choose you, and you were one of his scumpicks.
He also says that his statement clears his name? I don't think it works that way!
No It doesn't, but you just admitted to misunderstanding it, so whatever.
He says that I am scum? That I quick lynched as king?

I guess I did quick lynch to soon >.<
Yeah, you did. Newbie-tip: don't panic and make hasty decisions.
On the other hand, not telling people what you think makes you look scummy <_<.
He did sound awfully sure of himself when he said the you and native were scum.
I guess thats what convinced me,
Newbie-tip: because somebody sounds very sure doesn't mean he's right. It can also mean that he knows more than you do, or he's bluffing.
since I ain't afraid of no Lyols! *ghostbuster's starts playing*
Yeah, congrats on that.
But other then that I got nothing on him...
Besides that he is framing me and all...
Ya, OMGUS doesn't help, but it's late in the game, so you should be able to find  a good reason. I already know some, but telling them now wouldn't help as scum could easily defend themselves with them.

Also, it's my last day here most likely. Either I screw up, and it's gameover, or I choose correctly and get lynched for being confirmed town. F*ck.

*waiting for the other two to reply*

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 21, 2011, 11:49:57 am »

Okay.

Slept.  Thought.  Reread.

Darvi, the fact that you haven't lynched any of us yet clears you in my eyes.  Woo.

SaintDraze and Pandar are scum.

SaintDraze: Day 1, he wasn't taking anything seriously and was quite jumpy.  That was still better than the rest of the newbies.  Day 2, however...he rushed when lynching Native, made sure to keep us as unsure of what he was doing as possible, and claimed that he would wait for Super to be replaced without actually waiting for Super to be replaced.

Also, this is just painful:

The only real way we will find out if your town is if you die...
You are sure that Pan and Darvi are scum right?
Then let me lynch you and then town will win :D

Pandarsenic is harder to recognize.  Day 1, he was pushing for a confirmed townie lynch all day, but said confirmed town was Supercharazad, so meh.  Day 2, however...

Hi guys, I'm about to go get food and midterms and stuff, but in my eyes the scum is pretty clearly NativeForeigner and Painiac. With Janus and Jim gone, a list of people who would furiously rage against them for being so obvious (e.g. Native lynching Janus instead of his obvious buddy) is down to me. Hell, he probably avoided bussing specifically because someone pointed out they had to learn to bus as king so WIFOM~

Anyway, I found the scum for you so I'll be back later.

Janus?  Pandar doesn't seem to care too much about who is in town.  He does, however, seem to be encouraging a quicklynch, slightly.

More importantly:

Jokerman is having large gaps in his activity but has more content per post than all of yours combined. He is, thus, more townlike than you.
...wait, what?

I take offense that I wasn't on that list, Pandar.

PFP

I don't feel that Jack is scummy. However, Draze's lynch is highly suspect, seeing that he and Native were disagreeing, and then Super just decided to kill him. Not gravy.

Why do you ask me if there's anything about Jack? Do you have any suspicions of your own? And why are you directing me towards one person in particular?

I present to you...both of Jokerman's posts that day!  Even less content overall than all of your pre-Pandar call out posts combined, Darvi!  Less passive tone than most of yours in his second post, yes, but still less content overall.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 21, 2011, 11:51:36 am »

Darvi   can't be scum or it'd be over already, because a scum king would   quicklynch one of the townies, NK supchar at night, and OH HEY THAT'S A   MAJORITY FOR SCUM. WITH 2 SCUM AGAINST 1 TOWNIE.

So   now we've got two potential guys trying to get me to lynch Saint. I   think you two are trying either to bus him or you are in cahoots.   CAHOOOOOOOTS I tell ya!

NEVER EDIT IN MAFIA

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 21, 2011, 12:05:07 pm »

Well either way I suggest that We wait for Super to get replaced since it's obvious he will choose the most scummiest appearing person for king...

Meh The Lynch someone who might be townie might not was A risk I was willing to take...
It was quite a gamble though...

I am also a very impatient Person...
But at least super made darvi king... and not you or pan jack...
So My actions still result in town winning...

This entire game has favored the scum so far...

not 2 but 3 newb's Joined the game,
Them getting replaced caused all sorts of distortion and mayhem on the thread...
d1 was Such a complete cluster !@#$@#! that I refuse to  Search through and find anything in it and risk myself Getting an aneurism...

Plus I can't make quotes on My Mac :(

And Jack I think that Bit about joker having more content was Pan pulling a stupid...
And Not a scumtell...
super
Now that your here...
WHY did you make darvi King? And would you like your rusty spoon blue or purple?

Also darvi already admitted his mistakes with the quote and edit button...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 21, 2011, 12:14:57 pm »

Darvi, the fact that you haven't lynched any of us yet clears you in my eyes.  Woo.
Woohoo. [/sarcasm]

SaintDraze and Pandar are scum.
I saw that coming. Who else did?

SaintDraze: Day 1, he wasn't taking anything seriously and was quite jumpy.  That was still better than the rest of the newbies.  Day 2, however...he rushed when lynching Native, made sure to keep us as unsure of what he was doing as possible, and claimed that he would wait for Super to be replaced without actually waiting for Super to be replaced.
Well, yeah, that's right. But then again, nobody seemed to volunteer in the first place.
Also, this is just painful:

The only real way we will find out if your town is if you die...
You are sure that Pan and Darvi are scum right?
Then let me lynch you and then town will win :D
Yeah, that was kinda stupid.

Pandarsenic is harder to recognize.  Day 1, he was pushing for a confirmed townie lynch all day, but said confirmed town was Supercharazad, so meh.  Day 2, however...
Was sort of a gray area, yeah.

Hi guys, I'm about to go get food and midterms and stuff, but in my eyes the scum is pretty clearly NativeForeigner and Painiac. With Janus and Jim gone, a list of people who would furiously rage against them for being so obvious (e.g. Native lynching Janus instead of his obvious buddy) is down to me. Hell, he probably avoided bussing specifically because someone pointed out they had to learn to bus as king so WIFOM~

Anyway, I found the scum for you so I'll be back later.

Janus?  Pandar doesn't seem to care too much about who is in town.  He does, however, seem to be encouraging a quicklynch, slightly.

More importantly:
I dunno what he meant with them being so obvious either:/
Jokerman is having large gaps in his activity but has more content per post than all of yours combined. He is, thus, more townlike than you.
...wait, what?
I take offense that I wasn't on that list, Pandar.

PFP

I don't feel that Jack is scummy. However, Draze's lynch is highly suspect, seeing that he and Native were disagreeing, and then Super just decided to kill him. Not gravy.

Why do you ask me if there's anything about Jack? Do you have any suspicions of your own? And why are you directing me towards one person in particular?

I present to you...both of Jokerman's posts that day!  Even less content overall than all of your pre-Pandar call out posts combined, Darvi!  Less passive tone than most of yours in his second post, yes, but still less content overall.
Called him out on it.

NEVER EDIT IN MAFIA
It was an accident, I admitted it, undid the changes, and it's too late to do anything about it. Whatever.

Well either way I suggest that We wait for Super to get replaced since it's obvious he will choose the most scummiest appearing person for king...
Kinda what I thought too.

Super, instead of flaming me for my post, please explain why you chose me.
Meh The Lynch someone who might be townie might not was A risk I was willing to take...
It was quite a gamble though...

I am also a very impatient Person...
But at least super made darvi king... and not you or pan jack...
So My actions still result in town winning...
Not quite. Not quicklynching had given us more time to scumhunt. But then again, you might've chosen me instead, so whatever.

This entire game has favored the scum so far...
And how -_-

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 21, 2011, 12:17:50 pm »

I chose you because random.org came up with you :P
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28