Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28

Author Topic: Kingmaker 4: Game over!  (Read 49551 times)

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker 4: System error. [Day 1]
« Reply #180 on: February 16, 2011, 04:25:24 pm »

Well, fine then. I had some fun, and this is the thing that counts.

replace me.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 16, 2011, 04:28:25 pm »

I had some fun, and this is the thing that counts.
That's the right attitude.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 16, 2011, 04:28:53 pm »

d ('_')

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 16, 2011, 04:29:02 pm »

In fact, two mafia games at once is a bad idea, replace me too, but just saying: SaintDraze is scum, if he is replaced, his replacement is scum. I'd wager my favourite hat on it :/

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 16, 2011, 04:33:57 pm »

Pft. I've been in five.

Vector's been on seven, and winning.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 16, 2011, 04:39:54 pm »

replace me.

That's the right attitude. Maybe I'll see you in some future games after you've gotten better. Remember, asking the IC questions on how to improve your gameplay is never a bad idea.

In fact, two mafia games at once is a bad idea, replace me too, but just saying: SaintDraze is scum, if he is replaced, his replacement is scum. I'd wager my favourite hat on it :/

Don't worry, if SaintDraze is scum, we won't let him get away. Just be sure to keep having fun and come back after you've gotten some practice. Be sure to talk with your IC during the BM if you're having troubles. They can usually help you improve your game.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 16, 2011, 04:40:19 pm »

No, I said that before I realized that he might be Kingmaker. Scum or not, town like that only helps the scum. But Pain's eagerness to get Super lynched was a little suspicious.
Irrelevant.  The problem is that your logic was "Does anyone mind if I lynch him?" not "Is he scum?"

Question for you, Leaf: Why do you think he would the only one to pick me as king? Granted, I was surprised, but that's a rather bold statement.
Well, the more experienced players would probably pick Pandar or Jim or someone.  I guess the other newbs could've picked you too, but the way Charazad went out swinging right at the start of the day made it obvious.

Jokerman-EXE, Pandarsenic, Leafsnail, scum picks? We need to get this day moving.
Nativeforeigner and Painiac.  So I guess Painiac should be lynched today.  He's painful to read AND obviously scum.

I'm kindly shutting my pie hole. I think I have already proved myself being townie. And newbie. Go on.
Would town ever say this?  No.

Leafsnail, what are you thinking about SaintDraze?
I think this is one of those useless scum questions asked early on.  I don't care about Saintdraze because he looks way more towny than you.

Nativeforeigner is a little more subtle, but look at it.  He said he was prepared to execute Charazad, but didn't actually do it.  Presumably because he wanted to see the town response to it.  In fact, Nativeforeigner probably won't do anything until he's absolutely sure that it won't paint him scum.  Which is, ironically, exactly why he's obviously scum.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 16, 2011, 04:41:13 pm »

Jack A T, you haven't said that much.

What are your opinions on players who aren't obvious newbies?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 16, 2011, 04:44:11 pm »

You gotta play with the big boys to Get better...
I am Just not going to get Competitive doing it Though

Painiac... There is always a chance of you Coming out of this Alive...
If you Are still leaving I hope you did have fun...

Super You are a buffoon, When in doubt ASK AGAIN,THINK AGAIN, AND BE CALM!
Do not accuse, accuse, accuse, And ACCUSE!!

Jesus I felt like I just ate a tub of bacon grease after reading what happened after my last post!  ::)

and basic thats how D1 of mafia is... You KILL THE Noob!
In this case there were 3 noobs
(ranked by Noobityness)
1.Super Charazad-From now on called Supernoob until he can last a day without relying on a power role
2.Painiac-May have played on other servers but Is still a Noob or NewB
3.Myself-Just wanting to have fun makes me a horribl(ly fun)e player

And Pan, F%!$ off I wasn't buddying You...

Darvi thanks for saying I Got the Bronze noob medal...
until you replace someone, If which,
QUIT !@#%!@#$ING BUDDYING ME!!!!

You know who else Has been sitting out on this? Joker!
They haven't been asking much questions at all...
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 16, 2011, 04:53:39 pm »

Calm down and listen to what people are telling you.

Also, quit giving people crap for not posting. When it starts getting longer than a day between their posts, then you can start harping about it.

Also, Darvi isn't playing, so he can't be buddying you.

I like your attitude, but I still wish you would tone it down a bit. You don't need to post every single possible moment.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 16, 2011, 04:54:18 pm »

Look when I had asked you this question, Leafsnail. I was truly expecting some good advice of sort, because he seemed off to me, and I was thinking about going scumhunt at him. It was reealy early in game.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 16, 2011, 04:55:39 pm »

No, I said that before I realized that he might be Kingmaker. Scum or not, town like that only helps the scum. But Pain's eagerness to get Super lynched was a little suspicious.
Irrelevant.  The problem is that your logic was "Does anyone mind if I lynch him?" not "Is he scum?"

Question for you, Leaf: Why do you think he would the only one to pick me as king? Granted, I was surprised, but that's a rather bold statement.
Well, the more experienced players would probably pick Pandar or Jim or someone.  I guess the other newbs could've picked you too, but the way Charazad went out swinging right at the start of the day made it obvious.

Jokerman-EXE, Pandarsenic, Leafsnail, scum picks? We need to get this day moving.
Nativeforeigner and Painiac.  So I guess Painiac should be lynched today.  He's painful to read AND obviously scum.

I'm kindly shutting my pie hole. I think I have already proved myself being townie. And newbie. Go on.
Would town ever say this?  No.

Leafsnail, what are you thinking about SaintDraze?
I think this is one of those useless scum questions asked early on.  I don't care about Saintdraze because he looks way more towny than you.

Nativeforeigner is a little more subtle, but look at it.  He said he was prepared to execute Charazad, but didn't actually do it.  Presumably because he wanted to see the town response to it.  In fact, Nativeforeigner probably won't do anything until he's absolutely sure that it won't paint him scum.  Which is, ironically, exactly why he's obviously scum.

Bad town=anti-town.

I'm aware that Pandar or Jim would be the ideal choices (I probably would have gone with Jim if I was the kingmaker), but that doesn't write everyone else out of the equation like you seem to think.

Please elaborate on your reasoning. Why am I scum? And why is Painic scum?

Leafsnail: I don't think there's ever been a game where you didn't think I was scum. And you've been right exactly zero times. I asked you your opinion of SaintDraze. Answer it. Just because he appears more townie than me doesn't mean he's to be ignored.

I was absolutely prepared to lynch Super. He was hurting town more than helping it. But once he claimed kingmaker I hesitated because I could have used that to my advantage to get scum if someone counterclaimed. You fail to read anything in the thread, I see, and you're all too eager to paint me as scum for my actions as king. My scum sense is tingling, and it's telling me that you're scum. I don't need towns approval to do anything, I'm aware of that. But I didn't want to lynch Super, who could have been town, without hearing everyone's opinion on the matter. That would have been incredibly arrogant of me. Especially considering that the day had only been going on for a few hours.

Jokerman, Pandar: Now that the whole Super and Pain matter is dealt with, how about contributing to the day with your thoughts on everyone?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 16, 2011, 04:56:23 pm »

Yeah, I never said he was town, only less of an idiot. Scumminess, newbishness and idiocy are entirely different things.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 16, 2011, 05:05:11 pm »

Holy shit.

Ok, everyone:  Calm down, it's just a game.

I'm not replacing anyone unless they break a rule, flake, or ask for a replacement.

That said, I think I saw Painiac request one, and maybe another.  I have to run now, but please confirm if so.  I have Darvi first on the replace queue, so if anyone else would like to replace in, PM me.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 16, 2011, 05:09:15 pm »

Calm down and listen to what people are telling you.

Also, quit giving people crap for not posting. When it starts getting longer than a day between their posts, then you can start harping about it.

Also, Darvi isn't playing, so he can't be buddying you.

I like your attitude, but I still wish you would tone it down a bit. You don't need to post every single possible moment.
I know darvi isn't buddying me... that was me being silly again...

First Time I played mafia The day was shortened and everyone voted to lynch me on the first day...
I didn't even get to defend myself because I was away from my laptop...
Thats why I overpost...
I wonder why SuperNoob Overposts?
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28