Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28

Author Topic: Kingmaker 4: Game over!  (Read 49500 times)

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker 4: System error. [Day 1]
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2011, 04:08:14 pm »

Oh yea, and we have to believe you are Kingmaker, let's not lynch him, what a SCUMTELL

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2011, 04:08:26 pm »

I don't mind lynching him. Jim arguments sounds good to me.

And why arn't my arguments being taken into account?

I GIVE UP.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2011, 04:10:34 pm »

Oh yea, and we have to believe you are Kingmaker, let's not lynch him, what a SCUMTELL

It'll be funny, when in about 10 mins, you'll see I was telling the truth.
Let's see:

If I wasn;t lynched, I'd be nightkilled, idiot.

Why bother pointing out a scumtell when It's obvious I'll be lynched? SCUMTELL.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2011, 04:12:13 pm »

Native, hurry up and execute me already, you're just postponing D1 by not making the final decision now.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2011, 04:12:28 pm »

Super: Please get some more BM games under your belt before you attempt another game like this. No offense, but you're just begging to be lynched. You're acting like hyperactive scum who thinks everyone already knows! You're calling everyone scum for the flimsiest reasons. I'm surprised you didn't call me out for "lurking". And now you're giving up and playing the victim. Even if you're not scum, you're only helping scum.

For one thing, those reasons wern't flimsy, and I didn't call you out for lurking as it would almost instantly make you go defensive and execute me. I'll go right out and say it, and if I don't get executed, this will get me nightkilled:

I chose the wrong person to give power to.

By most standards, they were. Calling the King out for lurking or doing something scummy is never a bad idea (unless you're in lylo, I guess). I'm experienced enough to not hate you if you call me out for something.

Hold on. Are you claiming Kingmaker? Don't give up just yet, please. Is there anyone else that would like to claim Kingmaker?

I'll give this a few days so everyone can have a chance to respond. If no other Kingmakers claim, you're safe only because I don't want to lynch a confirmed townie. But please, take this as a lesson and get some more practice in.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2011, 04:13:37 pm »

Native, hurry up and execute me already, you're just postponing D1 by not making the final decision now.

Don't do that, because you really wanna make me lynch you. I'm giving you a chance with your claim right now. If someone else claims kingmaker, I'll have to lynch you. If you flip scum, great. If you turn out to be the real kingmaker, we've found scum. Also great.

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2011, 04:16:51 pm »

And what now? OMGUS? It's not that obvious. He's fucking asking us, if we don't mind lynching you. So there, he have some doubt about this.

I don't think we want somebody claim Kingmaker. He's probably spitting scumbuckets now.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2011, 04:19:40 pm »

And what now? OMGUS? It's not that obvious. He's fucking asking us, if we don't mind lynching you. So there, he have some doubt about this.

I don't think we want somebody claim Kingmaker. He's probably spitting scumbuckets now.

I was in the last Kingmaker, the Kingmaker claimed and it actually turned out well. If no one else claims Kingmaker, he's safe. (It would be excessively idiotic of the real Kingmaker, if Super isn't it, to not claim). If another Kingmaker steps up, we'll hit scum either when I lynch Super or the next king lynches the fake-claimer.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2011, 04:22:13 pm »

I am Defender.exe AKA, Kingmaker.

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2011, 04:22:50 pm »

Hell, this sounds really good. We have 50% chance to hit scum by this. If not this kingmaker - then another! Okay, I don't mind it.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2011, 04:24:31 pm »

Hell, this sounds really good. We have 50% chance to hit scum by this. If not this kingmaker - then another! Okay, I don't mind it.

You see guys? Giving up and revealing yourself CAN be a good idea!

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2011, 04:26:54 pm »

I am Defender.exe AKA, Kingmaker.

Very well, I'll let D1 go on a little longer. I want everyone to have a chance to post in case someone decides to counterclaim. In the meantime, don't give up, calm down, and ask sensible questions. Don't call everyone out at once for being scum. This game isn't quite as fast-paced as you seem to be because a lot of people here have real life to contend with. Look at past games for an idea of how to better play.

Funny thing is, I was going to ask the Kingmaker to claim soon.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2011, 04:29:30 pm »

Everybody slow the goddam fuck down.

Native, hold your deresolution for a second. The MCP wants a word with Super.

Super: Listen, dude. You're in a bit over your head here; we've got some really experienced players in this game, and the mechanic is a bit complicated. I agree with Jim that you should play a few more BM games before you try a game like this. That said, however, you need a few tips from better players to get better. That's how we all learned.

1. You're being wayyyyyyyy jumpy. Calm down. The first tip I would give is to not post a list of suspicions in every single post, especially not one that changes every other post. Inconsistencies like that are extremely suspicious. You're also literally attacking every other player randomly and calling them all scum - which would be impossible, because you're not the only Town (assuming you are Town).

2. Your questions need to have a meaning behind them. It doesn't have to be apparent to others. But you need to have one, if someone asks. Asking random questions and then freaking out about them is not the way to go.

3. Don't ever do what you're doing now: being defensive, lashing out, overreacting, etc. If you have a suspicion, you push it - you don't tweak out and you never, ever just give up. Even if you're going to die, you push what you suspect until you die, so that someone else can pick it up when you're gone.

Now that advice time is over, Painiac, why are you pushing this lynch so hard? It's not your decision to make, and you're basically just standing over Native's shoulder and cackling for a lynch of Super - why? Give an actual reason you suspect him.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2011, 04:30:37 pm »

no you will get lynched because of your failure to be subtle in finding things out and properly questioning people...

It's not even about being subtle and properly questioning people.

He's throwing shit at anybody who looks at him funny. Paranoia and victim mentalities are not desirable traits in a player.

Jim: Do you think it would be a good idea for Kingmaker to claim D1 like in the last Kingmaker?

I honestly don't see why not. It's kind of broken for the Kingmaker to be able to do that, but if he can he probably should.

If he doesn't want to, that's not too much of a problem either.

Does ANYONE have anything against a Supercharazad lynch right the fuck now? If not, I will be more than glad to get one to the real D1 and put this nonsense to rest.

No, but I don't think the day should get ended so soon after it started anyway. We still haven't heard from everybody.

Jim and Pan
WHY SO SERIOUS?
chill out and relax Or you might make a mistake...

Don't try buddying me there, scum.

That's not buddying.

And why arn't my arguments being taken into account?

Because they suck.

Here's some advice: Other players are an excellent barometer for how good your arguments are. If people agree with them, they must be good. If nobody agrees with them, they're terrible.

Why don't you quit flipping the fuck out, calm down, and listen to what people are telling you you're doing wrong.

No. Fuck no.

Goddammit.

Just no.

You're not learning the right lesson. That's the absolute wrong lesson to learn.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2011, 04:37:17 pm »

No. Fuck no.

Goddammit.

Just no.

You're not learning the right lesson. That's the absolute wrong lesson to learn.

^^
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28