Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28

Author Topic: Kingmaker 4: Game over!  (Read 49506 times)

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker 4: System error. [Day 1]
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2011, 03:08:47 pm »

I retract my previous statement about painiac's statement, he just dissed my self questioning and It hurt my feelers.

No, he didn't. What are you talking about? You've not been disrespected yet in this game. You'll know you are when people start swearing heavily and questioning your intelligence.

Does it really matter if super's scum or not, jim? I don't think we will be able to find scum with him playing... Do You?
Even if It would mean myself being nightkilled, I would still try as hard as I can to get him lynched...

That's a curious question. Yes, it does matter. If he's scum, then we have to lynch him.

He's certainly the top suspect right now, but him being a humongous idiot hopefully won't hurt the hunt too much.

Supercharazad, you're being a giant fucking idiot. Calm down now or you will be lynched.

This is advice from a player who has a lot more experience than you. You should take it and listen to it. If you don't take a step back, calm down, pull your head out of your ass and take in the fresh air, I'll see to it that you are lynched.

You tell me to be calm, and yet, I am as calm as you. If I did not make that post, I would have looked even more scummy, like you do.

Current Scumpicks:
1. Jim & Panda (Jim: OMGSUing, not hunting, attacking a single person, only hunting when I point out that he isn't... Panda: baseless accusations, defending Jim.)

2. Joker (Encouraging not hunting, but attacking a single person constantly, showing dis-interest)

3. SaintDraze (Encouraging us not to try and hunt the scum)

4. Jake and Leaf (LURKING!)

5. Everyone else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2011, 03:10:42 pm »

Welp, this'll be a short Day 1.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2011, 03:13:00 pm »

indeed...
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2011, 03:14:30 pm »

Welp, this'll be a short Day 1.

How? Is it because Native is scum? Is he your partner? Is that how you know the day will be short?

I'd like you to actually answer this one, as you seem to "forget" that I ask them, that, or you shoose to ignore them. You want me to "calm down" and stop hunting, is that because you are worried that I'm on to you?

I know you are scum. Can you give evidence to show that you are not? So:

Jim: Why should anyone believe you are not scum?

Current Scumpicks:
1. Jim & Panda (Jim: OMGSUing, not hunting, attacking a single person, only hunting when I point out that he isn't, wanting me to "calm down" and stop hunting. Panda: baseless accusations, defending Jim.)

2. Joker (Encouraging not hunting, but attacking a single person constantly, showing dis-interest)

3. SaintDraze (Encouraging us not to try and hunt the scum)

4. Jake and Leaf (LURKING!)

5. Everyone else.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2011, 03:21:31 pm »

well Lets not let this day be a complete waste then...

Pan
If super turns out to be scum do you suppose native will be rekinged?

I mean if it was anyone else being lynched then it would be a definate re-elect but lynching super would be like a Target taking a bullet for the wall behind it...
He's Asking to be lynched at this point...

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2011, 03:24:55 pm »

Yet again, the I'll get lynched because a few people are convinced I'm scum and others bandwagon because they can;t think for themselves, I take it this is where I give up and wait?

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2011, 03:38:34 pm »

no you will get lynched because of your failure to be subtle in finding things out and properly questioning people...

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2011, 03:42:36 pm »

no you will get lynched because of your failure to be subtle in finding things out and properly questioning people...

And what's wrong with being blunt and to the point?

Seriously, I give up, as always, I'll get lynched for actually trying...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2011, 03:47:16 pm »

Pan

Yes. It's the right move, if he doesn't die.

Supercharazad:
1) those questions were 90% bullshit, but then, I'm not a fan of RVS.
2) Lurking is not posting after the game is fucking moving. Don't give people shit for not being online when the game starts.
3&4) Well, you seem to know roughly what defensiveness and OMGUSing are, so why are you accusing people who are in no way guilty of those of being/doing those?
5) You don't get to declare my suspicions baseless, scumbukkit.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2011, 03:51:12 pm »

Pan

Yes. It's the right move, if he doesn't die.

Supercharazad:
1) those questions were 90% bullshit, but then, I'm not a fan of RVS.
2) Lurking is not posting after the game is fucking moving. Don't give people shit for not being online when the game starts.
3&4) Well, you seem to know roughly what defensiveness and OMGUSing are, so why are you accusing people who are in no way guilty of those of being/doing those?
5) You don't get to declare my suspicions baseless, scumbukkit.

1) They were not, explain how they were.
2) I know that...
3&4) Because, if we don't prod, we will get nowhere, and you (scum, that is), will not be lynched.
5) Why not? I think the real scumbucket is obvious here...

I only hope Native is smart enough to actually kill someone that is actually scum. (I'm probably going to be nightkilled, even if I do survive the day)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2011, 03:59:30 pm »

Well this is interesting, I didn't expect to be king. At least not D1.

Toaster: Among the rule changes, was anything changed about everyone only being able to kinged once until there was no other choice?

And so it begins...

So Native
got a plan of action on how you will root out this taint?

Yeah, ask questions, answer questions, read questions, read the answers to those questions.

native: What will you do now? What are your current scumpicks?

You're really asking for my scumpicks now? You, because of the questions you're asking (if I really have to explain, I will) and the reasons behind them. The questions aren't meaningless. You can ask meaningful questions. And, um, SaintDraze for making more bacon Jokes. Occasional jokes are fine. Joke questions are annoying.

Supercharazad: You're aware that this is the first day, right? Most people have this silly thing called school. You're trying REALLY hard to make others look worse than yourself. You're also calling everyone out to be scum. What?

SaintDraze: While I don't mind a joke or two, joke questions tend to piss me off. However, fortunately for you, it's not lynch-worthy material.

Jim: Do you think it would be a good idea for Kingmaker to claim D1 like in the last Kingmaker?

Super: Please get some more BM games under your belt before you attempt another game like this. No offense, but you're just begging to be lynched. You're acting like hyperactive scum who thinks everyone already knows! You're calling everyone scum for the flimsiest reasons. I'm surprised you didn't call me out for "lurking". And now you're giving up and playing the victim. Even if you're not scum, you're only helping scum.

Does ANYONE have anything against a Supercharazad lynch right the fuck now? If not, I will be more than glad to get one to the real D1 and put this nonsense to rest.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2011, 03:59:55 pm »

Oh, and question for SaintDrake. What are you thinking about Supercharazad?
Well I think that he will probably make the first mistake and get himself lynched quickly, just like the last game I was playing with him (the current BM)

Okay, so he will some sort of mistake. And by mistake, I understand - scumtell? Well, not-newbie townplayer wouldn't make too much of these. SO. YOU know that he is scum? Or maybe another question. HE is your SCUMBUDDY?

What is with this hostility?!?

and to supercharazad-
Yes.. because I am that stupid* -_-

*Sarcasm

Hostility? Where. I had pointed out some weird things. And wanted some clarification. And what, you are taking this as hostility? Well, I understand when you are SCUM, then I suposse every kind of question is some sort of attack. Sorry if I had scared your scummy nature. And yes, sarcasm is some sort of scumtell too.

Jim and Pan
WHY SO SERIOUS?
chill out and relax Or you might make a mistake...

Don't try buddying me there, scum.

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2011, 04:01:08 pm »

I don't mind lynching him. Jim arguments sounds good to me.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2011, 04:03:33 pm »

Toaster: Among the rule changes, was anything changed about everyone only being able to kinged once until there was no other choice?

Yes.  There are no restrictions on King selection, except the Kingmaker can't choose himself.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2011, 04:06:31 pm »

Super: Please get some more BM games under your belt before you attempt another game like this. No offense, but you're just begging to be lynched. You're acting like hyperactive scum who thinks everyone already knows! You're calling everyone scum for the flimsiest reasons. I'm surprised you didn't call me out for "lurking". And now you're giving up and playing the victim. Even if you're not scum, you're only helping scum.

For one thing, those reasons wern't flimsy, and I didn't call you out for lurking as it would almost instantly make you go defensive and execute me. I'll go right out and say it, and if I don't get executed, this will get me nightkilled:

I chose the wrong person to give power to.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28